Author's Chapter Notes:

I got another update typed up so I thought I would go ahead and post it. Again thanks for all the wonderful reviews.

Kyle and I are sitting here at Eddie Merlot’s trying to have a nice romantic dinner but her cell keeps going off. She has it on vibrate and in her purse but I can still hear it going off every five seconds. She’s doing her best to ignore it but I know she wants to know who keeps calling or text messaging her.

“Damn baby girl, just go ahead and check your phone.” I tell her as I take a sip of wine.

“I’m sorry honey,” Kyle tells me as she squeezes my hand before reaching into her purse for her phone, “It was Evan, Nicolle, Caroline, and Naz. They want us to meet them at the club.” She tells me as she scrolls through her text messages then meets my gaze.

“Do you want too?” I ask her.

I really don’t mind if she wants to meet up with them. Actually it might be fun to hang out with her crowd. Besides I think she really wants me to say I want to go.

“Only if you want too. I wouldn’t mind going but I understand you’re probably tired from last night and all…” She tells me.

I can see she’s trying so hard to not let me see how badly she wants to go.

“Baby, we’ll go. I can tell you really want to go. Plus it’ll be fun.” I tell her as she smiles at me.

God, I love it when she smiles at me. I swear a smile from her lights up my day. I really do love Kyle.

“I just didn’t want our date ruined if you had something planned after dinner.” Kyle says as the waiter brings our check and I pull out my wallet to pay.

“Honey, you could never ruin anything. Did you want to change or…?” I ask her since I’m pretty dressed up.

I’m wearing black dress slacks with a black buttoned down shirt and a gray dress vest. I could probably make what I wearing work at the club but I wouldn’t mind changing into some more comfortable clothes.

“I’m fine but you probably want to change. So…let’s go to your apartment and then we can head to Evan’s.” She tells me as I help her out of her chair and we head to my place.

--------------------------------

I’m super glad Justin agreed to go out. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to go and that he’s just going because I want too. I’m going to need to make that up to him.

We’re headed to Evan’s apartment since Justin changed by just taking off his vest and changing from slacks to jeans. He still looks hella good to me. I love Justin, I really do. I know he’ll do anything for me.

“Hey girl, I’m glad that you could make it. We’re going to have so much fun.” Evan tells me as she pulls me into a hug as Justin and I walk into her apartment.

“I know. I need to go out! Class was stressful. Besides I want to show off my man.” I tell her as I move on to hug Naz, Nicolle and Andy, Nic’s boyfriend.

Evan pulls Justin into a hug and I laugh as she squeezes him tight. I watch as his sexy ass makes it’s way around the living room, giving Naz one of those manly hugs and hugging Nicolle. He looks so damn fine introducing himself to Andy.

“Damn girl, he’s yours and you’re still drooling over him!” Nicolle tells me as Evan, me and her stand in the kitchen drinking some wine.

“I know! Sweet Jesus, I’m addicted to the man. And his dick.” I tell them as we all three laugh.

“I can’t believe you’re actually getting some from Justin! Don’t get me wrong, you totally needed to get laid by him but I never thought you guys would actually tell each other how you felt about one another.” Evan tells me as we continue to gossip in the kitchen while the boys talk about guy stuff in the living room.

“I know! Katie totally wanted him! She’s upset that you guys are dating. She wants his dick. She told me so in class today.” Nicolle tells as Caroline shows up.

“Yeah well she can want all she wants because she ain’t getting it. His dick belongs to me. And trust me it’s too good to just let someone come in and take away from me.” I tell them as we finish our wine and get ready to head to the club.

----------------------------------

Damn last night at the club was fucking fun as hell. I swear Kyle was all up on me like we didn’t even fuck before dinner. Remind me to get her fucking tipsy again because we ended up going back to her place and fucking like bunnies.

Shit, I think her neighbors hate me though. I ran into a few of them last night as I was carrying her home. She’s like fucking surrounded by a bunch of college age guys! Apparently she’s like their prized pussy since they’ll never get it if I have anything to say about it.

They didn’t take to kindly to Kyle shouting about how much she likes my dick. I thought it was fucking cute as hell. I mean everyone we passed was told about how good I was in bed and how much she wanted my cock. She even told a couple of them how we were going to fuck all night long…and we did.

You know I always wanted to go to the club with Kyle just so I could see her out of work but damn I was not prepared for how crazy she gets. Then of course throw in Evan, Nicolle, and Caroline and alcohol and that makes for one crazy night. I learned very quick when Kyle gets tipsy she gets horny.

But it’s not like she was all over every dick in the club, no she was just all over me. Kyle can dance her little ass off too. I got so hard with all the grinding she was doing against me.

“Hey man, it’s about time you came home.” Zach tells me as I walk into our apartment and flip him off.

“Not now.” I mutter as I make my way to the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the frig.

“What? I didn’t say anything! So, how was the club last night?” He asks me.

It kind of throws me off because I never told him that we were going to the club. I grab some Tylenol as I head into the living room. I notice him on Facebook looking at pictures of Kyle and I, Nicolle, Andy, Naz, Evan and Caroline at the club.

I knew pictures were being taken of Kyle and I, I just didn’t know they would be up so fast on Facebook. Of course I shove Zach aside and steal his laptop.

“Mother fucker, what’s your problem?” He shouts at me as I wave him off.

I can’t even hear a word he’s saying as I scroll through a shitload of photos from last night. Memories of last night hit me like a ton of bricks as I scroll through about 50 photos of Kyle and I on the dance floor.

I check Kyle’s profile to see if she added any pictures. She hasn’t yet but she did change her profile pic to one of the both of us together that Nicolle took. It had to have been taken early in the night because we don’t look drunk but we do look happy together. I have my arms around her and she’s holding onto me.

------------------------------------

God, I’m such a whore! I was all over Justin’s cock last night. I just couldn’t stop throwing myself at him. I know he didn’t mind though.

I think my neighbors do though. All those guys that tried to hit on me when I was too hung up fantasizing about Justin. They all had to listen to me scream Justin’s name all night long. In fact I’m probably going to have to call in to work because I lost my voice!

I need to get on Facebook and see if Evan can let Natasha know that I won’t be going in tonight. Justin already told me that he wasn’t going in so why should I? Tyler can do Audit tonight. I mean, isn’t that why I trained him?

While I’m on Facebook I should write something on Justin’s wall.

“Holy Shit!” I say to the emptiness of my apartment as I see Justin’s updated profile pic, “I’m such a slut!”

Right there before my eyes is a picture of Justin and me. Well my backside really or…um…my ass. Let me describe the picture to you.

Justin is, of course, looking hot as hell wearing his black buttoned down dress shirt. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbows and his jeans…well the button on his jeans is undone. His eyes are pulled down to his crotch area because well that’s where I am. My hands are on his thighs near his crotch and the zipper of his jeans is in-between my teeth. You can see my ass near the floor in my tight shorts and Justin’s hands are in my hair keeping my head near his package.

I look like I’m fixing to give him a blow job on the dance floor but I know I didn’t. No, I distinctly remember standing back up and putting my hand down his jeans. I also remember stating how much I just wanted to grab his dick.

I click on the picture to see if anyone has commented and I’m surprised by all the comments left. A lot of comments were left by his boys telling him how lucky he was and Justin responding back. My favorite comment was Naz’s though telling Justin to let me suck his dick more often because that’s what I obviously wanted to do.

Mother fucking Naz thinks he’s funny. So, I decided to leave a comment of my own.

‘Damn baby, I wanted your cock so bad and I got it. Now I can’t even talk! I lost my voice from screaming your name all night long. Are you going to come take care of me daddy?’

I smile to myself as I go through the various pictures that were taken of Justin and I. I’m always so horny for him. Sometimes I think it’s so unnatural. I mean I have never been this attracted to any man or ever wanted sex with said man so bad before.

I know I used to fantasize about being with Justin all the time but now that I have him I want to be with him all the time. It’s not even about the sex. I really do love him and would do anything for him. I love spending time with him and waking up next to him. I don’t want to be anyone else’s girlfriend but his.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj