Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's an update...sorry it's taken so long!

Work sucks! I had to come in and help Tyler with Audit. At least Kyle got to be off. My poor baby girl couldn’t even talk! I visited her before I had to head to work. I took her some cough drops and made her some hot tea with lemon.

I spent the afternoon with her at her place just making sure she was well taken care of. By the time I had to head into work her voice was partially back though still a little hoarse. She said she might drop by tonight and I hope she does. I need to see my girl.

Tyler has been getting on my nerves! He acts like now that we are working together that we should be buddy buddy. I know he’s just doing that to find out more about Kyle. All his questions always end up coming back to Kyle. Why can’t he just understand that she’s my girl? Fucking loser!

“So I heard you and Kyle went to the club last night?” He asks me.

“Yeah we did.” I tell him through gritted teeth.

I hate this place and the way news travels.

“I also got on Facebook. I thought I would friend request you…um…that’s an interesting profile picture you have there.” He tells me as I look over at him and he’s fucking smirking.

I don’t know why he’s smirking at me. Then it hit me, my fucking profile picture is of Kyle and I at the club. Yeah Kyle got onto me about that…saying it made her look like a whore. I told her she was my whore. She really doesn’t mind it being my profile picture.

I think I do now though. I don’t want someone like Tyler able to see pics like that of my girl. I’m sure he was wishing it was him. Bastard.

“Yeah…jealous?” I ask him as I stare him down.

He’s biting his tongue now and that damn smirk has been wiped off his face. Serves him right, thinking he could make comments like that to me.

*Ring, Ring*

“Hyatt Place Fort Wayne. This is Justin. How can I help you?” I say as I answer the hotel phone.

“Hey Justin, it’s Natasha. Kyle told me that Tyler made you go into work. We don’t need two Auditors tonight so we’re going to send you home at one in the morning. So you can at least get two hours in. Can I talk to Tyler?” She tells me and I tell her okay as I hand Tyler the phone.

Hell yeah! I get to leave work early! More importantly I get to spend my night with Kyle instead of working! Damn I need to call my girl and tell her! Though I’m sure she knows since she spoke to Natasha for me. When my girl wants something she get it, no matter what.

As Tyler is talking on the hotel phone with Natasha, my cell rings. I look at my caller id and see that Kyle is calling me. I wave my phone at Tyler to let him know I’m taking a call before I head outside.

“Hey baby girl. I’m getting out early.” I tell her and I’m sure she knows I’m cheesin’ like hell.

“I know baby. I was lonely without you so I called Natasha. Hey some guy named Trace sent me a message on Facebook about us joining him at The Corner Pocket Pub. Do you know him?” She asks me.

“Yeah, he’s my boy. I want to go but do you?” I ask her since she wasn’t feeling too hot earlier.

“Yeah, I’ll go with you. Besides Nic and everyone else wanted to meet up there but I didn’t want to go without you.” She tells me as I smile even though she can’t see me.

“Can you bring me a change of clothes?” I ask her because I ain’t wearing my damn Hyatt Place uniform to the bar.

“Yeah. Is Zach there?”

“Yeah, I’ll let him know you’re coming over. Just pick whatever you want me to wear. I’m going to need that blue bag in my bathroom too. Plus shoes.” I tell her as she laughs at me.

“God, J! Anything else?”

“Just you…and baby hurry up because I need to see you.” I tell her as she laughs again.

“Okay I’ll be there ASAP. Love you baby.” She tells me with a giggle.

“Love you too baby girl.” I tell her as we hang up and I head back inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don’t know what to wear tonight. I know my girls are going to wear dresses but I’m going with Justin and his boys so I don’t want to be too dressed up. But he does love me in dresses and heels…ugh I just can’t decide.

I feel so stupid worrying about what I’m going to wear but to be honest I’m nervous. I mean I’m meeting his boys, his other crew outside of the hotel. He had it easy he works with my crew so he already knew them. Why couldn’t I be that lucky?

And I have to go to his apartment to get his change of clothes. I don’t mind doing that because he’s my boyfriend and I love him but I really don’t want to be alone in his apartment with Zach. Why can’t we just live together so I don’t have to deal with Zach?

I should just wear a dress because let’s face it when I drink I’m a whore! I just know I’m going to be throwing myself at Justin all night long! At least he knows I only want his dick. Besides I haven’t seen him in hours and a dress makes easy access for him. I know he’ll love it.

I get myself ready and leave for his apartment even though the icky feeling in my stomach about Zach hasn’t gone away. I knock on the door about five times before I use those horrible knockers on the doors. He should know I’m coming because Justin said he would call him. This is ridiculous. This mother fucker better answer the fucking door! My man is waiting on me!

The door suddenly opens and I’m met with a giggly brunette who’s just staring at me.

“Is Zach here?” I ask since I don’t know what to say to the retard just staring at me.

“Oh yeah, come on in.” The brunette tells me and I walk into the apartment.

Zach is sitting on the couch in the living room drinking with some of his buddies and some chicks. I really don’t care because I’m not there for him I’m just there to get clothes for Justin.

“Hey Kyle, picking out Justin’s clothes for him already?” He asks as they all laugh at his stupid joke.

“Yep. My man’s going to look fly. I might just have to fuck him before he even changes!” I tell him just to annoy him.

I can tell it worked too because his face is red and all his little friends are snickering.

“You guys have fun.” I tell them as I head to Justin’s room to get his clothes.

As I open the door I’m met with the blond from next door in Justin’s room going through his shit! I can’t believe that this girl has the nerve to come into his room and go through his stuff! What is she? Some kind of stalker?

“What the hell are you doing in my man’s room?” I shout at her as I close the door behind me.

There’s about to be some blows being thrown! I think to myself as I start to take off my silver hoop earrings.

“I-I was just looking around the apartment. Zach said I could come in here.” She tells me as her eyes widen.

“Zach isn’t Justin! This is Justin’s room so get the hell out!” I shout at her.

I really don’t give a fuck if Zach said she could come in here or not, I’m about to throw the bitch out! I pull open Justin’s door slamming it into the wall in my anger-filled hissy fit! I storm into the living room ready to tell Zach the fuck off.

“Who the hell gave you permission to let this slut into my man’s bedroom? She was rifling through his shit! If she fucking stole something that’s on you Mother Fucker! And don’t think I won’t tell Justin!” I shout at Zach as he rises from his seat.

“This is my apartment and you’re not going to be yelling at me like that!” He shouts in my face as I pull at my cell and dial Justin’s number.

“Boy, you better back the fuck up out of my face!” I shout at Zach as Justin answers the phone, “Baby, Zach gave some girl permission to go into your room and go through your shit!”

I’m such a nark but I don’t care. He should have respect for Justin and Justin’s stuff. Asshole!

“Baby, put Zach on. I’ll fucking deal with his ass.” He tells me and I hand Zach the phone and head back to Justin’s room to get his shit and get the fuck away from Zach’s ass.

I can’t believe Zach had the nerve to get in my face like that. I know him and Justin are getting into it because I can hear Zach yelling and I can even hear bits of Justin yelling. I grab his clothes and shoes and his blue bag as quickly as I can so that I can leave.

“Fine Justin! You think now that you’ve got Kyle’s pussy you’re too good to live here now!….Move the fuck out then! I’m not jealous! Shut the fuck up!….You’re just an asshole!” Zach shouts at Justin and I take my phone away from his grasp.

“Baby, it’s me. I’m leaving this hell hole. I packed some clothes for you for tomorrow too,” I tell Justin as I start to leave his apartment.

“Baby I need to see you! Zach pissed me the hell off yelling at you like that. I need to fucking move out…I knew I was missing some shit! Ugh!” He shouts in frustration and I kind of feel bad for calling him.

“Baby, I’m sorry for calling you. I love you and I’ll make it up to you. I promise.” I tell him as I stop in my tracks and realize that I left my earrings in Justin’s room.

I walk back into his apartment and don’t say a word to Zach as I head to Justin’s room and grab my earrings. I hate this place and I just want to be with Justin. As I grabbed my earrings I noticed a note addressed to Justin on his bed and it’s not in my writing. I can tell it was written by a girl though.

I want to read it so bad but if I do I’m just as bad as that girl who was going through his stuff earlier. But I really really really want to read the note! So I do the only thing I can do…I call Justin.

“Hey babe, you on your way?” He asks me and I have to smile.

“Yeah but there’s this note on your bed and I kind of sort of want to read it but it’s totally rude but I so want too…” I rush out and he starts to laugh.

“Read it. Be your jealous protective self and read it. Then you can kick some ass! Just get here already! I love you!” He tells me before he hangs up and I take the note with me to read it in my Jeep.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is always welcomed.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj