Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm really sorry that this update has taken soooo long. I swear it was written I just had to type it up. So here it is.

Kyle is damn cute! I love her to death. I don’t give a damn who wrote that note or what it says. I love Kyle and writing me a note is not going to change that.

I can’t believe Zach told some random chick she could go into my room. He just has to be an asshole because he’s jealous of Kyle and I’s relationship. I know he wants her but he’ll never have her. Kyle had no problem standing up to him. My girl stood up for me and my privacy.

We should just move in together. I know I can’t live with Zach anymore. I won’t be able to control my anger if he pops off at the mouth or shows anymore disrespect for me and my stuff. I thought some of my stuff was missing and I told Kyle that but we both thought I had just misplaced it or left it at her place or in my Jeep but now I know better.

It fucking pisses me off! I know Kyle feels bad for calling me and ratting out Zach but I also know she was pissed off. I’m glad she called me because I had to hear it from Zach myself. It’s sad that he’s acting this way just because I’m dating Kyle. He’s the one throwing away our friendship with the way he’s acting.

Maybe I can move in with Trace because it’s too soon to move in with Kyle. I love her but moving in with your girlfriend is a huge step and I don’t know if she’s ready for that. We haven’t really talked about it. We’re trying to take it one day at a time and really invest in our relationship because we both see this relationship lasting a while and possibly leading to marriage.

Tonight is not starting off good. First, I had to come to work and then when I finally get to leave work this shit happens with Zach. And Tyler’s pissed at me because I keep leaving the desk every time Kyle calls me. But I know he’s really pissed off because I get to leave in thirty minutes. He’s another mother fucker who wants to keep Kyle and I apart. His plan didn’t work either!

I smile to myself as I see Kyle walking up to the Front Desk through the glass front doors of the hotel. She’s holding my clothes and my shoes and has my bag dangling from her shoulder. Even holding all my crap she still looks beautiful to me.

She’s wearing an espresso brown silk dress that stops a little bit above her knees and has pleating in the back and pin tucking in the front and one the sides. The dress hugs her curves and the brown color looks great against her tan skin. Her hair is flowing with soft curls that I just want to feel underneath my fingertips. And she’s wearing chocolate velvet stilettos that match her dress. Damn I’m a lucky man.

She’s kind of too dressy to hang with my boys but I know she’s wearing that dress for me. Plus I’m sure her girls are going to be wearing dresses too. She looks pissed off but she’s trying to hide it for me.

I go around the Front Desk as she puts my clothes and shoes on top of the desk before dropping my bag by her side. I walk up to her and wrap her up in my arms before I kiss her. She sighs against my lips and I’m in love. My hands keep trying to pull her closer to me even though her body is flush against mine.

“What was in the note?” I ask her as we pull away from each other.

“You’re stupid neighbor…ugh she’s just trying to start shit!” Kyle spats out in anger and I pull her into my arms again.

Why is everyone trying to come between us? My neighbor should know she doesn’t stand a chance. Even if Kyle had never caught her in my room and going through my stuff I would have been pissed if I had gone home and found that note on my bed. I don’t want people I don’t know in my fucking room! Besides the only chick allowed on or near my bed is Kyle.

“Don’t let it get to you baby. I’m all yours.” I tell her as she holds onto me tighter.

“Oh! You have to read the note and see what that little bitch included in it!” Kyle spat at me as she threw the note on the counter and let out a frustrated sigh.

I don’t know what to say so I just kiss her forehead and stroke her hair until I feel her body relax against me. I reach for the note and open it up and catch a picture before it falls to the ground. It’s a picture of my neighbor Alyssa…naked. Completely naked. No wonder Kyle’s pissed.

I take the picture and walk outside. Kyle follows me as I take my lighter and light the picture on fire. I hold it until it burns and stomp on it until it’s just ash. I pull Kyle into my arms and kiss her again before heading back inside to read the note.

Kyle looks nervous but she has nothing to worry about. She’s my girl and giving me a naked picture of yourself when you know I’m taken isn’t going to make me leave my girl for you. No, because my girl has more class than that. She may be a little slutty and nasty when she’s drunk but she knows she’s mine, even when she’s drunk.

I can’t help but cup her face and kiss her again before I read the note.

Justin,

I just wanted to write you this letter to let you know that you can do so much better than your current girlfriend. She can’t take care of you like I could. I know you probably think you’re happy with her but from what I’ve seen she’s nothing but trouble and drama. You and I would be a much better couple. I would treat you like a king and I’m pretty sure I’m a lot better in bed than she is. I’m giving you a picture to remember me by. Think of it whenever you can’t get it up with that whore.

Love,

Alyssa

I can’t help but start laughing as I ball up the letter and throw it in the trash. Fucking skank! I look over at Kyle who’s looking at me like I’m crazy!

“She’s the fucking whore!” Is all I say as Kyle starts to laugh.

My baby knows I’ll never leave her. These other girls don’t hold a candle to my girl.

“I’m goin’ to change in one of the rooms on inspect. You comin’ with?” I ask her as she smiles at me and nods her head.

Tyler’s just staring at my girl and I know what he wants but he ain’t getting it. She hasn’t even noticed him because she’s too busy helping me with my stuff. I take her hand as I walk her to one of the rooms and she giggles as I kiss her forehead in front of Tyler.

She smiles as I open the door with the room key and then laughs as we enter the room and I close the door behind us.

“What are you laughing at?” I ask her as she continues to giggle.

“Nothing, I just…” she trails off as she runs one of her fingers along the desk in the room, “fantasized about us in every part of this hotel room…before we got together,” she confesses as she blushes and I can’t help but chuckle.

“You know, me too.” I tell her as we laugh together.

Yeah, I don’t see anyone breaking us up because we’re made for each other. She’s a little freak just like me and we both can’t keep our hands off each other.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj