Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow it's been awhile for this update...I'm truly sorry about that but I've kind of had some writer's block...hopefully that goes away lol. Thanks to everyone still reading and reviewing this one.

I really don’t know why I admitted that tidbit of information to Justin just now. If he hadn’t admitted that he imagined the same thing too I would still be blushing. I feel like our night got started off on this really horrible note but now that we’re together, in each other’s presence, everything is going to be just fine.

Justin is in the shower right now and if I hadn’t done my makeup and hair and squeezed into this beautiful dress I’d probably be in there with him. I sit down on the bed to wait for him and turn on the huge plasma tv in the room. I can’t help but laugh to myself as I hear Justin singing in the shower. I wasn’t in a good mood when I got here but seeing him and being in his arms made me so happy. He is literally my lifesaver.

I can’t help but think about how much I want him as I let out a sigh and fall back on the bed. Is it bad of me to be imagining him there in that shower? But it’s Justin, how could I not imagine him in that shower. He is the fucking walking definition of sex on a stick! He makes me so wet and horny. He knows it too. I always catch him doing little things that he knows gets me hot. He can’t fool me I know he’s just as horny as me!

I turn my head to the left as I hear the click of the bathroom door as it opens. There stands Justin with just a white hotel towel wrapped around his waist. I see him and I literally can not breathe, he’s that fucking gorgeous. He throws me a cocky smirk as he dries his hair with another hotel towel. I can’t help but watch as tiny beads of water drip down from his short curls and run down his body, disappearing into the softness of the hotel towel wrapped around his waistline.

He tosses the towel he’s using to dry his hair with onto the bed beside me. Before I know it he’s standing in front of me running his strong hands up my legs, spreading them so he can stand in between. He tosses me another cocky smirk as his hands make their way up my dress. I let out a moan as his fingers graze my thighs before making their way to the hem of my thong. I can feel his fingers hook into the waistline as I slightly lift my hips so he can pull off my thong.

The soft lace material tickles as he slowly and tortuously starts to pull off my thong. I laugh softly as he tosses it onto the bed beside me then he removes the towel around his waist and tosses that aside too. I can’t help but moan as he grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist before leaning over to kiss me. I can feel his thickness press against my core and I let out another moan as Justin starts to pant with want for me.

Just as he was about to slide into me the door to the hotel room we were in opened. I groaned when I saw Tyler standing there, staring at us in shock. Justin hurriedly grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist and lowered my legs.

“What the fuck are you doing? Get the hell out of here!” Justin shouts at Tyler as I sit up and glare at Tyler.

I almost feel bad for Tyler because Justin looks about ready to kill him. But can you blame him? I’m pissed at Tyler too! I was about to get my man’s dick before Tyler interrupted us! Shit, I could use an orgasm right now from Justin.

“Um…N-Natasha’s here and she wanted to see you before you left. I-I did knock.” Tyler stutters out but I know Justin doesn’t care.

“Get the fuck out of my sight! Seriously! Before I kick your stupid ass!” Justin shouts as he pushes Tyler out of the hotel room and flips the top lock so he can’t get back in.

I can’t help but press my legs together, he makes me so wet when he’s all mad. I want him to be mad and fucking me. I get up from the bed and walk over to him. I run my hands from his neck, down his ripped chest and undo his towel, letting it fall to the floor.

“Baby, we can’t. Natasha’s waiting.” He murmurs but I don’t say anything as I take him into my hands.

He groans and before I know it he’s picking me up and carrying me to the desk in the hotel room. He pushes up my dress, bunching it around my waist, and wastes no time entering me. His smooth fingers tuck my soft curls behind my ear as he leans in and places the softest kiss on my lips before pulling out and thrusting back in. A shiver runs through my body as our foreheads touch and I look into his deep navy blue eyes. His hips thrust again and he hits that spot deep inside me and I claw onto his strong shoulders as I choke out a moan.

My legs tighten around his waist and he buries his head in the crook of my neck as my walls start to squeeze around him. He keeps stroking my spot and I can feel his pants of breath tickling my neck as I cry out his name. He doesn’t stop fucking me when there’s a knock on the door and my fingers delve into his short curls as he grunts. His thrusts become frantic and my toes start to curl as he brings me to the edge. I can hear Natasha calling for us but right now I don’t care as his hand snakes between our bodies and his fingers find my clit.

My body begins to tremble and I can hear him gritting his teeth together. He does that before he comes and I always find it incredibly sexy and manly. He raises his head and our eyes meet as he thrust into me one final time and I’m sent over the edge. I can’t stop screaming his name as my body shakes and I cling to him. I can feel him coming in me as he grunts my name and I feel him tremble in my arms.

As we come down from our orgasmic high the banging on the door gets louder. I swear it’s keeping time with our rapid heartbeats. I groan in protest as Justin pulls out of me and he chuckles before he steals a kiss from me.

“Baby, I’ve got to get ready. Can you answer the door?” He asks me and I nod as I hop off the desk and head to the bed to retrieve my underwear.

“Coming!” I shout as I quickly pull on my thong and check myself before opening up the door.

“Kyle! I’ve been banging forever! I need someone to watch the desk. Tyler has a group of drunk people and they all want food. I came in to help if you and Justin could watch the front desk until we’re done. It’ll be overtime.” Natasha rushes out and I feel bad for not answering the door sooner.

“Sure. I can help. Justin is getting ready but I’ll let him know. Give me a few seconds to…uh…” I say as I bite my lip and she laughs.

“Get yourself together? I heard you screaming Justin’s name…you nasty girl!” She says and we both start to laugh.

“I’ll be right out,” I tell her before I shut the door and walk over to the bathroom, “Baby, I’ll be at the front desk, okay?”

“Okay. I’ll be there to help you in a few minutes.” Justin says from inside the bathroom and I want him again.

There’s just something about the way he talks and walks that just gets me. He just has that swagger and I can’t help but make it easy for him to take me whenever and wherever he wants. I’m his slut and I’m not afraid to admit it.

I leave the hotel room and head to the lobby, ready to help out Natasha and Tyler. As I walk into the Gallery area I’m met with various curious eyes, a couple of glares (from the females) and a couple of catcalls. This is going to be interesting. How did I get talked into this again? Oh yeah…Natasha’s guilt trip. I love my Assistant General Manager but I could be at the Pub right now meeting Justin’s buddies. I walk behind the front desk and log into the computer system as Natasha and Tyler head back to the kitchen to make whatever these drunk fucks ordered.

I log onto to Facebook so I can at least look busy. If I do then maybe they won’t bother me. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Right about now I’m wishing I had on that horrible Hyatt Place uniform because maybe then they would think I was ugly and wouldn’t hit on me but no such luck.

“Hey beautiful, where did your fine ass come from?” A dark haired, green eyed, college aged guy asks me and it takes all I have in me to not roll my eyes at him.

“Seriously? You and your buddies are ruining my night and you want to hit on me?” I ask him and his buddies start to snicker, “I do not get paid enough to deal with this.” I mutter as I look down at my computer screen and click on Justin’s profile.

I must admit I do love seeing my name as ‘In a relationship with Kyle Merrick’ on his profile. In fact seeing it right now makes me smile.

“You know, you’re a real bitch!” He shouts at me and I just ignore him because I don’t care what he thinks about me.

“Buddy, you better back off.” I hear Justin say and I look up at him and smile as he comes to stand next to me.

He looks so good. He’s wearing the blue jeans I picked out and a green, white, and brown vertical striped button-down long sleeve shirt. He rolled up the sleeves to his elbows and I wish I had a camera with me because he looks so damn fine.

“Dude you weren’t here to hear the way she was talking to him.” One of the guy’s buddies says and Justin glares at him.

“I don’t give a shit! Nobody call my girl a bitch! The only reason we’re even here is because ya’ll swarmed in with food orders and we’re not even supposed to serve food at night! You don’t think we want to be out with our friends drinking beers and shooting pool? Because that’s where we were headed before ya’ll showed up!” Justin tells them and all I can do is glare at them.

Justin’s cell phone rings and he answers it as I go back to Facebook.

------------------------------------

I can’t believe that that jackass had the nerve to call Kyle a bitch! I don’t mind helping Natasha out because she’s an awesome boss but Kyle and I have plans tonight. Besides Kyle is all dressed up and it’s so hard to keep my hands off of her. If one more of these guys tries to hit on her, I’m kicking their ass! I don’t care that I’m at work and would lose my job for fighting a guest.

“Hey man…yeah…we had some drunk guests show up…yeah just a few more minutes…Kyle and I are ready to go…I know…we’ll be there soon…order a bucket of beer…I promise we aren’t ditching ya’ll….shut the fuck up man…” I say as Trace goes on and on about how we better not ditch them to go have sex.

That’s the thing about my buddies they know how addicted to Kyle I am. I haven’t even told her how late to class I’ve been or classes I’ve skipped since we’ve been together. I just like spending time with her. My boys like to make fun of me but secretly they’re happy for me. I don’t know why Kyle’s nervous about meeting them? I just know they’re going to love her just like I do.

“Guys thanks for watching the desk. You can go have fun now!” Natasha tells me and Kyle and we practically run to the back door of the hotel.

I hold the door open for Kyle as we leave the hotel and I see Tyler coming up to us. Why can’t this jerk just leave us alone? It’s bad enough that he walked in on Kyle and I tonight.

“Kyle, can I talk to you for a minute?” Tyler asks Kyle and she looks at me.

“I’ll be in the Jeep baby girl.” I tell her and she nods at me.

As I’m walking away though she grabs my arm and pulls me to her side. She stands on her tiptoes and kisses my cheek and I grab her ass and smack it a little before I head to my Jeep.

I don’t know what Tyler is telling her but Kyle obviously doesn’t want to hear it. She’s walking towards my Jeep and Tyler is following her still talking. I really can’t stand him and I’m not leaving Kyle alone to work with him. Guess I’ll just have to get him fired. Kyle gets in my Jeep and slams the door before throwing me a sheepish grin. She knows how much I hate it when people slam the door to my Jeep. I really don’t care when she does it though, maybe it’s because she rarely does it. He must have pissed her off.

“Tyler’s an asshole!” She spits out as she puts on her seatbelt, “Do you know what he told me?” She asks as she turns to face me.

“What baby girl?” I ask as we drive towards the Corner Pocket Pub.

“That I shouldn’t be acting like a slut just to keep you! Can you believe that? He said the Kyle he knew wouldn’t act the way I act when I’m around you! Um…hello! I’ve known him for like what? One Day! Asshole!” She says as she shouts the last part and I just shake my head in disbelief.

“Let it go baby. We’ll deal with it later. Right now we got people to meet and drinks to drink.” I tell her.

I’m trying to act like it isn’t a big deal because I don’t want her to be pissed off when we meet with my boys. Although I do feel the need to turn this Jeep around and beat Tyler the fuck up. Oh and for the record, she does not act like a slut. He’s just upset because she was fucking me in that hotel room and not him. She’s my girlfriend and he can’t stand it.

“You’re right. I should just let it go. So this is me…letting it go.” She says with a flick of her wrist and we both laugh.

It really is great to be with her. I just wanna spend all my free time with her.

We finally pull up to The Corner Pocket Pub and I help her out of my Jeep. You know before Kyle, I normally wouldn’t have done that. She’s changing me but in a good way, all my buddies seem to think so too. She takes a hold of my hand as we walked into the Pub together. I can’t help but smirk at all the stares she’s getting. Yeah, my girl’s fucking hot and I know it. Some of these guys are practically drooling all over themselves. They better not try a damn thing.

I spot my buddies in the back and gently lead Kyle in that direction. Guys are hooting and hollering left and right as we past them. Kyle just ignores it and clings to my arm a little bit tighter. She’s fucking beautiful and I don’t mind guys checking her out but the minute any one of them crosses the line you can bet I’m going to put them in their place.

One guy reaches out for her arm and I quickly step between her and him. He’s trying to stare me down and he should know better because we’re pretty damn close to where my boys are sitting. From the looks of it we could take him and his buddies. He stands up and tries to push me aside. I can see my boys rising from their seats and before I know it Naz appears beside me out of nowhere. He doesn’t say a word just stands beside me with his arms crossed over his chest and continues to stare down the guy and his buddies.

“You’re going to leave my girl alone. If you try to reach out for her or touch her in any way I will break your arm. Take this as your only warning. Now I suggest you sit back down, keep your eyes and hands to yourself and we’ll pretend like this didn’t happen.” I say and he looks from me to Naz and then to my buddies before sitting back down.

I turn to Naz and we do the whole manly handshake greeting as Evan and Kyle hug and gush over each other’s outfits. We finally make our way over to my buddies and I introduce Kyle to them as my girlfriend and she just laughs when I add the ‘and-future-mother-to-my-children’ part. I sit down and pull her down onto my lap and she’s perfectly content to sit there too. Her arms wrap around my neck and she leans in and kisses me softly.

This is what I dreamt about the whole time I was working, just hoping she would notice me. That we would be together, hanging out with our friends together and every man, woman, and child knowing that she was my girl and she loved me. This is definitely my dream come true.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj