I don't know why I was so worried about meeting Justin's friends. I guess since Zach did a complete 180 and went psycho on us! I didn't have high hopes for the remainder of the rest of his friends! However I was wrong, way wrong. His friends are a great group of guys. Especially Trace, right now I'm beating him in pool but I think he's letting me win because before this he killed Justin. I'm having so much fun here too. All our friends are getting along great too! At first our little group started out with Justin, me, Trace, Matt, Nick, Marty, Naz, and Evan but now Nicolle, Andy, Caroline, Ben, Jenn, and Natalie have joined us. Our table is the table to be at!

We've just been drinking and playing pool and getting to know one another. I can tell Justin's proud of me. He's been talking to his friends and smiling at me all night. I'm so glad we didn't let Zach and his attitude ruin our night.

"Hey baby. You're beating Trace pretty good and you look good doing it too." Justin whispers in my ear as he presses his body against my backside and I feel his arm wrapped around my waist.

I lean back into him as he kisses me behind my ear and starts to suck gently on my skin. I close my eyes and tilt my head to the side to give him better access as his hand caresses my stomach. I love being in his arms and being his girl.

"Kyle, it's your turn." I hear Trace say as I slowly pull away from Justin and line up my shot.

A quick smack on my ass distracts me though as I take my shot and Trace ends up winning. I turn around and glare at Justin who just chuckles as he takes a swig of his beer. I should be mad at him but I can't be because he looks so fucking hot just standing there. I walk over to him and sway my hips a bit and I see him narrow his eyes at me over his beer bottle. Two can play at this game.

"Baby, I wanted to win!" I whine as he chuckles at me and Trace laughs.

"I'm sorry that Trace is a better player sweetheart." He says with a cocky smirk and I see how this is going to go.

I make my way to him and press my body up against his, running my hands softly and slowly up and down his shirt clad chest. He hisses softly as I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his head down until our foreheads are touching.

"And I really wanted something to celebrate tonight, if you know what I mean." I whisper as he tips his head back and lets out a low growl.

My panties are officially soaked.

"Well damn baby girl...I didn't know that." He whispers as he leans in for a kiss and I turn my head and let out a sigh.

"But I guess since I lost I'll just have to wait." I say as I pull away from him.

I gasp in shock as he roughly pulls me back to him and steals a kiss. He swats my ass again and I just laugh at how adorable he is.

"There ain't no need to wait. We can leave right now little girl." He whispers in my ear roughly and I moan against him as he chuckles.

I hear commotion at our table though and I turn my attention away from him. This is just fucking great! I was having a wonderful night with Justin and now this! Who the fuck told her we were here?

I fucking hate Katie!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like having my girl's attention diverted from me. Call me a selfish mother fucking bastard or whatever but I don't like it one bit! Especially when it's because Katie's stupid ass has to show up. Kyle's pulling away from me now and I can feel trouble brewing in the air.

"Kyle...don't....seriously babe, she's not worth it." I say but she's already heading to the table and mad-dogging Katie like crazy.

"You going to go with your girl man?" Trace asks me and I just shake my head at him.

"Hell no. I'd like to keep my life...thank you very much. Let's play a game." I suggest as he nods his head and racks up the balls.

This shit is fixing to hit the fan. I definitely feel it in my bones.

I'm not even focusing on the game as I watch Kyle walk over to our table and Evan pulls her down into her lap. I can tell my girl's trying to be polite as possible to Katie but I know...I fucking know Katie knows she not welcomed.

Katie gets up and leaves the table and makes her way to the bar, obviously upset and almost nervous. Kyle's just smirking and I have to chuckle at how much of a bitch she can be when she wants too. Katie orders a beer and I look away quickly when she looks over at me. She smiles widely and makes her way towards me and I just want to get away. She stands in front of me and I put my pool cue in between us. I look over at Kyle who's just watching us and I wonder why she isn't helping me.

"Hey Justin. You look good." Katie says as her eyes roam over my body and I feel dirty.

"Hey Katie....thanks, I think. Why are you here?" I ask as Trace laughs behind me.

Stupid little fucker.

"I just wanted to come and hang out with my friends. So Kyle told me you guys were dating! That's a shame." She says as she inches closer to me and I see Kyle get up from the table.

Good. Now she's coming to my rescue.

"Katie, get away from him. I already warned you back at the table." Kyle says as she starts to walk to where Katie and I are standing.

"You shouldn't tell me what to do Kyle," Katie snaps and all of a sudden her hand is grabbing my dick through my jeans!

I'm trying to get away! I swear to god I'm trying to get away but she's got a death grip on my cock!

Kyle pushes Katie which just causes me to wince in pain as Katie's grip gets tighter. Katie just laughs until Kyle covers Katie's hand with her own and digs her nails into Katie's hand. Katie winces in pain and releases her grip on me as Kyle pushes her away from me.

"Stay the fuck away from my man! You're nothing but a fat ass whore!" Kyle spits out and I look over at Katie who stomps back to the table, "You okay baby?" Kyle asks me as she walks up to me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Baby I just had our ex-boss grab my dick. Hell fucking no I'm not okay!" I mutter as Kyle unbuttons my jeans and pushes down the zipper a bit, "Baby, what are you doing?"

My head tilts back as her hand makes it's way into my jeans and grabs my cock softly. She slowly starts pumping and stroking me as I let out a moan. She massages my balls before gripping my dick again and it takes everything I have in me to not buck my hips. She whispering in my ear as my eyes close and I pull her closer to me.

"I want this daddy. I want this dick in my pussy tonight. Are you going to make me scream tonight? Are you going to make me come tonight daddy?" She whispers as she licks the outline of my earlobe and kisses her way down my neck as her hand continues to stroke me.

"Let's get the fuck out of here." I tell her as she looks at me and nods before slipping her hand out of my jeans.

I quickly zip up my jeans and button them again before taking Kyle's hand. We walk over to the table and quickly say goodbye to all our friends. My boys are laughing and slapping me on the back because they know I'm leaving to go fuck my girl. I just smirk at them as Kyle presses her body against mine then starts to pull me towards the exit.

"Have a good night people." I mutter as blindly wave goodbye to everyone and follow my girl out of the bar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work is so boring. So fucking boring. Natalie got sick so I'm covering the rest of her shift for her. Justin won't be here until 11pm and I'm dying of boredom here. Speaking of Justin, he moved out of Zach's apartment and in with Trace but he spends most of his time and nights with me. He even has his own dresser at my place. I love waking up beside him. He makes me extremely happy and stupidly giddy every time I'm around him.

"Do you have any available rooms?" I hear as I look up and gasp.

"Ryne! What are you doing here?" I ask as he just chuckles and shakes his head at my shocked expression.

"Just needed some time away from Bean Town. I thought I would stay here if you had any available rooms." He tells me with a shrug of his shoulders and I look down at the computer screen.

I could lie and say we don't have any rooms but we're dead tonight and I know our parking lot is completely empty. Besides what can he do? Justin will be here with me soon. Once Ryne sees how completely head over heels in love with Justin I am he'll realize that he never had a chance.

"We have plenty rooms available. Do you have a floor preference?" I ask him and he smiles at me.

"How about first floor? Do you have a room for me?" he asks as I check out the floors.

"Yeah. Room 128 at the end of the hall to your left." I say as I check him in and hand him his room key.

"So how are you doing Kyle? Are you happy...I mean?" He asks me and I nod because I know what he's really asking me.

"I'm doing great and I'm really happy Ryne." I tell him as I hear the back door open and close and judging by the time I know my man is here.

"Why couldn't you commit to me but you can to some other guy?" He asks and I don't really want to have this conversation with him right now.

Lucky for me my man saves me. He makes his way behind the counter and his hand lands on my hip briefly as he kisses my cheek.

"Hey little girl. I'm so tired. My arms and back are killing me from moving the rest of my boxes into Trace's apartment." Justin tells me as he logs into his computer and finally looks up to notice Ryne, "Oh! Hey Ryne. What are you doing here man?" Justin asks him before looking over at me curiously.

I just shrug my shoulders because Ryne really doesn't have a reason to be in Fort Wayne. He knows Justin and I are dating now. And I'm starting to suspect he just came into town to see if I was really happy and dating Justin.

"I'm just having a little Fort Wayne vacation. I thought I'd see how Kyle was doing while I was here too." Ryne says and I can see Justin clinching his jaw.

My man is so fucking hot when he's jealous. Is it bad that I just want to fuck him right now? Even if it is in front of my ex-boyfriend? I'm so damn horny for Justin right now I can't stop my hand when it smoothes up his chest. I just smile as he grabs my hand and kisses the back of it in front of Ryne.

"You don't need to check up on Kyle. She's with me and I'll always take good care of her." Justin tells Ryne and I believe him.

He always takes care of me. If I could describe the perfect man for me...it's Justin. Even with all his faults and flaws he's still perfect for me. When are the people around us going to realize that we only want each other?


Chapter End Notes:
I know it's a bit short but it was all I could crank out. Feedback is greatly appreciated. Again I apologize for being MIA these past few weeks


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj