I don't know why the fuck Ryne is here? He really has no business being here! If he wanted to see Kyle then he should have looked at a fucking old picture of her that I'm sure he still has of when they were together. She's trying to pretend like he's not here but he keeps coming down to the desk for stupid shit! I know he knows that he's getting to me. I can't help but be protective over Kyle. She's my fucking girlfriend and I don't like her ex-boyfriend thinking he can just have her without a fight from me.

"So can I order a pizza and some beer?" Ryne asks as he looks at the menu and I want to punch that smirk off his face.

"Sure. I can get that for you." Kyle says as she brushes against me and I smile as her hand rests against my hip a little longer than normal.

She places a soft kiss in between my shoulder blades and I chuckle as her hand brushes against my ass.

"Actually can Justin fix my order? I would love to catch up with Kyle." He says and Kyle looks at me curiously.

"Ummm...." She wants me to butt in but if he wants to play this game I can play too.

"Sure. I can fix that for you. What kind of pizza do you want?" I ask nicely as Kyle gently runs her fingers through my hair.

She's being really touchy feely tonight and I know she's doing it to keep me calm. I love it that my girl knows me so well.

"I'll take a cheese pizza. Thanks so much Justin." He tells me with a grin and I want to lay his ass flat out.

"Thanks baby. You're the best." Kyle tells me as she grabs my hand and kisses the inside of my palm.

"Anything for you little girl." I growl into her ear as she giggles and shivers.

She loves it when I do that shit.

I head back into the kitchen to make Ryne's pizza and it takes all my willpower to not spit in his food. I'm digging through the freezer when I hear the kitchen door open and close behind me.

"J, what's taking so long honey?" Kyle asks me as I finally find a cheese pizza.

"Fucking pizza was hiding in the damn freezer!" I exclaim as she laughs at me and hugs me from behind.

"You're so fucking adorable. I love you baby." She tells me as I turn and face her and she kisses my lips softly before pulling away.

I watch her as she walks away and leans against the counter of the kitchen window to talk to Ryne.

"Ryne, it'll just be a couple of minutes! Justin had to find a cheese pizza." She shouts to him as I prepare his pizza and send it through the oven.

She smiles at me and beckons me to her with her finger. I smile wide as I approach her and she runs to the counter separating the kitchen and the little gallery kitchen where we serve breakfast. I follow her as she hops up on the counter and lets me stand in between her legs. I rest my hands on her thighs as she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. She nuzzles my nose affectionally with hers before leaning in and pressing her lips against mine. I rest my hands on her hips as I deepen our kiss and nibble on her bottom lip.

She squeals against me as my hands get adventurous and I cup her breasts over her Hyatt Place shirt.

"Baby!" She squeals out as I continue to caress her before nuzzling my neck and whispering in my ear, "You can touch me under my shirt too Daddy."

I swear the things this girl does to me! I let out a groan as my hands move under her shirt and my fingertips lightly graze her soft skin. I'm kissing all along her neck as her fingers grab at my hair and she's moaning against me when the oven beeps and causes us to pull apart. I groan in frustration as Ryne walks into the Gallery Kitchen. I can't help but smirk as I remove my hands from under Kyle's shirt and she pulls me to her by wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I love you Daddy. Can you fuck me on this counter?" She asks me with a coy smile and I chuckle at Ryne's shocked expression

"Baby, we'd be giving Ryne here quite a show." I say as Kyle finally looks over and spots Ryne.

She laughs as her cheeks flush and she releases her hold on me. I go back into the kitchen to get Ryne's pizza and I can hear him talking to my girl.

"What the hell has gotten into you? You were never this slutty! I can see your facebook pictures still! Is it really necessary to act like that with him?" I hear Ryne ask her and Kyle laughs.

She laughs at him.

"I love my boyfriend. I love having sex with my boyfriend. I love making out with my boyfriend. I love feeling his hands all over my body. I love acting like a slut with him. I can't help it that he turns me on so much that I can't help but want to feel his touch." She says and I smile even wider.

"Why him Kyle? Why couldn't you feel that way about me?" Ryne asks her and I almost feel bad for the guy as I hear the pain in his tone.

"Justin is....perfect. For me, that is. He just makes everything better. I can't explain it to you....I just love him completely and I've never felt that with anyone else." She tells him and judging by his silence I think he finally gets it.

"What the fuck ever! You don't love him! You just think you do!" Ryne tells her and I hear Kyle sigh.

"I don't know what you want me to say Ryne! I love Justin! It's not my fault that I never loved you!" She says and the next thing I hear are glasses breaking.

I run to the counter and I'm by her side in an instant. Ryne is throwing glasses and plates on the floor like a mad man and all I can think about is how I can protect Kyle. I climb over the counter and dodge glasses as Ryne starts to direct his anger towards me. I grab him and push him out of the gallery kitchen and into the gallery lobby.

He's fighting me all the way, kicking and trying to punch me. He's not as strong as I thought because it's pretty easy for me to just throw him around. I see Kyle climb over the counter and she rushes to the front desk to call the police.

By the time they get here Ryne has calmed down a lot. If we didn't have the whole thing on tape I'm sure they would have thought we were lying! Lucky for us though they got their tape and carted him off to jail.

I watch Kyle as she sweeps up broken shards of glass and I wonder how I got so lucky? She just profess her undying love for me to her ex-boyfriend who just went psycho! Okay that's a bit dramatic and I'm starting to sound like a chick but seriously I love my girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seriously cannot believe tonight! Ryne just went psycho! All because he caught me and Justin making out and getting intimate! He's my boyfriend! I'm really horny tonight and I just wanted to feel his touch...hell I still want his touch. I feel his arms wrap around my waist and he rests his chin on my shoulder as he lets out a sigh against my ear.

"I love you so much baby girl," he murmurs into my ear before trailing kisses along my neck, "You're so fucking beautiful," he says as his hands make their way under my shirt and I let out a moan as one of his hands makes it's way into my pants, "I just wanna make love to you little girl," he says as his fingers slip into my underwear and he gently runs them up and down my slit, "Do you know what you do to me baby?," he whispers as he slides a finger in between my wet folds and I let out a soft whimper, "I'm never going to give you up," he moans as he slips another finger into me, twirling and stretching me out, "You're my girl and I'm your man," he whispers before licking my neck and his fingers start moving in and out of me.

I grab onto his head, my fingers tugging on his short curls as I close my eyes and just enjoy the feeling of his fingers in me. He adds another finger as my moans get louder and louder and I can feel him sucking and nibbling on my neck. Thank God we're further in the kitchen and out of the view of the cameras.

"You're so fucking sexy when you're moaning for me baby." He whispers against my neck as he pinches my clit and my body starts to tremble, "How about you come for Daddy?," he says as he fingers curl in me and I grab onto his head as my body trembles and I lean further back into him for balance. I tip my head back as his other hand cups my breast before moving to my other breast, "I wanna hear you say my name baby," he whispers as I reach behind me just trying to hold onto a part of him as my orgasm crashes into me.

"Justin! Oh God baby! Yes!" I groan as my juices cover his fingers and he licks along my neck.

"Damn baby, you always taste so fucking good. I bet your juices are so sweet...I fucking need to taste." He says as his other hand undoes my button and zipper on my Hyatt Place brown slacks.

He slips his fingers out of me and slips his hand out of my pants. I pant as I watch him lick my juices off of his fingers and he lets out a sexy growl, "so sweet," he murmurs as he rounds me and picks me up.

He places me on top of the counter separating the kitchen in the back from the Gallery Kitchen. I laugh at him slightly when I realize where he just placed me.

"What?" he asks me as he picks me up slightly and pulls down my pants and under to my ankles.

He picks up my legs and climbs under my pants so that he's standing in between my legs and they're wrapped around his waist.

"The first night you worked Audit. I wanted you on this counter, in between my legs like this." I confess as he chuckles and captures my lips in a heated kiss.

"Can I make a confession?" he asks as I undo the button and zipper on his slacks.

"Sure baby." I tell him as I push down his slacks and boxer-briefs.

"I wanted you on this counter that first night too." He whispers before sliding into me.

I moan as he fills me up and stretches me out. He pulls out and pushes back in as my head tips back in pleasure as he hits spots that only he can reach inside of me. His mouth starts sucking and licking on my neck and I squeal as I feel a vibration against my neck. He licking and beatboxing against my neck as his hips work against mine. Damn I love this man!

Our pace soon becomes frantic as we chase our release. I can't help but let my moans get louder and louder with each sweet thrust of his hips. My walls keep sucking him in deeper and deeper as he groans my name and my legs begin to tremble around his waist. He holds onto me tighter as his body smacks into mine again and again. I claw at him frantically as I feel my orgasm crashing into me. His name leaving my lips like it's the only word I know.

His face digs into my neck as he starts to grunt and grit his teeth, a sign that he's close. Then it happens, I feel his warmth fill me up as I caress his short curls with my fingertips, loving the way we know each other's bodies so well. His hips keep working against mine as he rides out his orgasm until he's completely dry and has nothing else to give.

We hold onto each other like we never want to let go, stealing kisses and murmuring 'I love yous' until we finally break apart and he pulls out of me. He bends down and lifts up my legs so I can pull up my pants without him being in the way and I hop off the counter and pull up pants and underwear as he does the same. We smile and chuckle at each other as we're zipping and buttoning up our slacks, knowing we just had the best sex on the gallery kitchen counter!

I laugh as he pulls me into his arms and kisses the top of my head, the both of us knowing we're happy and content.

"I love you baby girl." He says as he continues to hold me close to him, neither one of us wanting to be apart just yet.

"I love you daddy." I tell him as I kiss and caress his chest, breaking apart only when we hear the sliding entrance door open and guests walking in from being out in the bars.

I head to the desk as drunk guys swarm it looking at our computers. I roll my eyes before sauntering behind the desk.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" I ask as they look up at me and grin their stupid grins.

"Hey honey, how are you tonight?" One of the guys asks me as Justin makes his way behind the desk and smacks my ass as he passes me.

His not so subtle way of staking his claim. That's my man.

"I'm good. How are you?" I ask as Justin grabs my hand and kisses the back of it softly.

"You her boyfriend?" The guy asks Justin and I smile as I caress his cheek.

"Yep." Is all he says as he kisses my cheek and smiles at the guy and his buddies.

"Well damn...you're one lucky bastard!" The guy says and Justin just chuckles.

"Believe me, I know. I know." He responds before tapping my ass lightly again.

I love my man.
Chapter End Notes:
Another update for ya'll. Feedback is my crack!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj