*Friday night a couple of days later*

"Fuck man! It's about time you separated yourself from Kyle long enough to hang with the boys tonight!" Trace shouts at me from across the pool table and I just flip him off as the rest of my buddies snicker behind us.

It feels good to be out with just the boys. Don't get me wrong....I still love my girl, it's just sometimes guys just need to be around other guys. Kyle went out with Evan and Caroline to dinner and a movie so my boys and I decided to get out of the apartment. So we got in a round of golf at the apartments and now we're shooting pool. It's been a pretty laid back night, I do miss my girl though. She's going to meet me later on at my place though.

It isn't as far away from her apartment like my old one that I shared with Zach. Actually it's in the same building as hers just on the bottom floor. Trace and I ended up moving into apartment 1 and Kyle lives in apartment 7! I like having my girl that close to me. I can be near her whenever I want and if she or I need space we have our own places to go to. Trace also likes it because Kyle cooks for us. He's such a fucking mooch!

Kyle doesn't mind though as long as he leaves us alone when my bedroom door's shut! Sometimes I swear I can hear him listening to us but there's another day for that assumption. I shake all these thoughts from my head as I step up the table and line up my shot.

"You're just fucking jealous that I get laid more times in a week than you have in a whole fucking year." I say right as I sink the eight ball and kick his ass in this round.

"Man, on a serious note....what the hell are you doing in bed that she has to have it five or six times a day?" Nick asks and I just chuckle because these boys will never have my skills.

"Shut the fuck up! Damn....you guys have some loud ass mouths! If Kyle finds out what we talk about when she's not around I'll be in some deep shit." I tell them as I take a swig of my beer and Trace racks up the balls for another game.

"What the fuck ever man! You don't have to tell me shit about what you and Kyle do! I have to hear it all the damn time! If it's not in our apartment it's coming from upstairs in our apartment building!" Trace says with a laugh as I flip him off and chalk up my cue stick.

The rest of the guys laugh as I just shake my head. My boys got some loud ass mouths! I look around the pool house pub to make sure no one's listening to us talk about my girl. Not that Kyle would mind, she doesn't care if people hear us but I don't like bragging unless I absolutely have too. I love her and respect her too much to talk about us like we're just some kind of fuck buddies or something.

"Whatever fuckers! Quit talking about my girl! Damn! Shut yo mouths!" I tell them as I give slight taps along their mouths and they throw up their hands in surrender.

It sure is good to be hanging with my boys tonight.

"So, what's Kyle doing tonight anyways? Is she hooking up with Zach?" Marty jokes as he wiggles his eyebrows and I flip him off as my other boys laugh at his joke.

"Hell no! She's hanging out with her girls...then she's coming over tonight. Ya'll some fucked up bitches bringing Zach's name into this shit!" I tell them with a shake of my head and a smirk.

I know they're just joshing around and being boys so I don't take anything they say personally. Hell if one of them was as crazy about a girl as I am about Kyle I would probably bust their balls too.

"I still can't believe him. He was supposed to be our boy and then he pulls shit like that! Stupid fucker!" Trace says with a hint of bitterness before taking a swig of his beer.

"He fucking came up to me in class today....you know asking if we were cool and shit. I fucking told him no! I told him you don't screw over my friend by asking out his girl and expect us to be cool. Let's face it we were only friends with the fucker because you were!" Matt says as the rest of my boys agree with him.

"The fucker?....Really Matt? That's all you got?" We hear behind us as we all turn around and there's Zach with his new buddy, Tyler.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention...now that Zach and I are no longer friends he's been hanging out with Tyler. They hang out at work, they hang out together outside of work, and I even think they're roommates now. In fact if they both didn't have huge crushes on Kyle I would think they were lovers or some shit like that because they're so far up each other's asses it's ridiculous.

"Well you are a little fucker..." I mumble as I focus on my pool game and not these fuckers who want to waste my time.

"What the fuck did you say? Because if you want J, we can take this shit outside!" Zach says and I can't help but roll my eyes at him.

"Beating your ass is not worth my time." I tell him as my cellphone begins to ring and I excuse myself from my game and make my way to a secluded corner of the pub, "hello?"

"Hey baby, are you busy?" Kyle asks me and I smile instantly at hearing her voice.

"Nah, just shooting pool with the boys." I practically shout into the phone as someone turns on the jukebox, "hold on baby. I'm going outside so I can hear you." I tell her as I hand my pool cue to Trace and motion that I'm going outside.

"Oh well...I didn't want to pull you away from your boys I just.....well I just...." she trails off and I'm starting to get worried.

"What little girl? You just what?" I ask her as she lets out a deep sigh.

"I just," she says before pausing a bit, "miss you," she whispers and I laugh, "don't laugh at me!" she whines into the phone and it makes me laugh even harder, "seriously J! I just watched this really sad movie where this girl falls in love with this boy and loses him before she gets to spend anytime with him! So I just wanted to tell you I missed you and hear your voice and you just laughed at me," she whines again and I chuckle this time.

She really is fucking adorable.

"I'm sorry little girl. You know I love you. How about I head home and you meet me there?" I suggest before something hits my side.

I let out an "oomph" as the wind gets knocked out of me and another hit meets my side. I drop my phone and all I can hear is Kyle calling for me.
I get my bearings and meet my attacker or...in this case attackers head on.

Zach and Tyler both are trying to take punches at me. All this because of the fact that I have the girl they want.

"You're not talking shit are you now?" Zach says as he throws a punch and I dodge it only to land a punch against his face.

He used to be my sparring partner at the gym so I know how he fights but it becomes an unfair fight when Tyler jumps in. They both knock me to the ground as Tyler climbs on top of me and starts throwing vicious blow after vicious blow to my ribs. I groan as I try to get him off of me and Zach starts to kick me.

I get in a couple of good punches on Tyler before my boys pull him and Zach away from me. I can still hear Kyle screaming for me on my phone and I reach for it. I let out a groan as my bruised muscles stretch in ways they shouldn't right after a bar brawl.

"Baby, I'm right here." I groan into the phone and she calms down...some.

"What the hell happened honey? Are you okay? I'm heading to your place right NOW!" She says and I can see her rushing home to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll tell you when you get to my place." I tell her as Trace helps me up and to our apartment.

Thank god that we live across the street from the bar because my ribs are killing me. I don't think I would have been able to drive myself home anyways. Tyler's punches were fucking soft like a bitch but Zach's kicks about fucked me up. I can be a man and admit that.

When we get home Trace gets me ice and helps bandage me up with ice packs. He really is a great friend. I don't what I'd do without him sometimes. Now I just want to fall asleep now, so when he helps me to my room I have no problem crashing on my bed and knocking out.

Shit, I'm fucked up.

*******************************

I don't know what happened to my man but all I heard where shouts and what sounded like fighting. I heard Trace yelling at some guys to get the hell off of Justin and that worried me. It worried me so much that I told Evan and Caro bye and am now rushing over to Justin's apartment. I don't like to think that my man got into a fight and is now hurt without me by his side. I love him so much and I don't like knowing that he's possibly hurting.

I pound on his apartment door ridiculously hard until Trace finally answers. I rush into his apartment looking frantically for him.

"He's in his room. He's knocked out but I bandaged him up." Trace tells me and I hug him.

I think I caught him by surprise because he stumbles back a bit.

"Thanks for taking care of him." I tell him as I let him go and he smiles at me.

"No problem, he's my boy. Thanks for loving him so much." He tells me and I just smile at him before heading to Justin's room.

I open the door and walk into, quietly preparing myself for the worse. He's all bandage up with ice packs and he's knocked out cold on his bed. I look at his face and already see bruises starting to form there. He looks so helpless. I officially hate whoever the fucker was that thought they could touch my man!

I slip into his bed, snuggling up him and caressing his cheek as he stirs. His blue eyes finally open and he tries to smile at me, failing miserably as he winces in pain.

"Hey baby boy," I whisper as he wraps me up in his arms and I lay my head on his chest, "who the fuck did you get in a fight with?"

"Zach and Tyler jumped me while I was outside on the phone with you. Punk ass bitches couldn't face me on their own!" he says as I run my hand up and down his chest.

"It's ridiculous that they think that's okay! Let me make it better daddy." I tell him as I kiss down his chest over his bandages.

"Baby, I can't....I'm in so much fucking pain!" he tells me and I don't stop kissing my way down his torso.

"Don't worry baby....you won't have to do a damn thing." I tell him with a smirk as I tug at his sweatpants that Trace obviously helped him into.

He grins at me before raising his hips and I pull off his sweatpants and his boxers tossing them to the floor. I stroke him gently, loving the deep growl that pulls from the back of his throat. I kiss the tip, giggling as he bucks his hips before I lavish his tip with my tongue. He taste so fucking good that I can't help but relax my throat and take all of him in my mouth until I can't anymore. I wrap my hand around the rest of him as my other hand softly cups and massages his balls. My tongue lavishes his dick with soft circular licks as I start to suck.

His hands make their way into my hair and I look up to see his face. His eyes are glazed over with lust before his head tips back as I suck on him harder. He growls as I bob my head on his dick, stopping only to lavish his dick with long strokes of my tongue like he's the best damn thing I've ever tasted.

"Baby....little...ugh....little girl stop....I want you up here...riding my dick baby." He groans as I push myself off his bed and remove my panties, keeping my dress and heels on.

"You want me riding your dick daddy? Can you handle that daddy?" I ask as crawl on his bed and straddle his lap, trapping him between my thighs.

"Shit baby," he drags out as I gently start rocking against him, careful to not let him inside of me, "I can handle it baby....come on...give it to me," he grunts, his eyes rolling into back of his head as he pierces me.

"Oh Jay!" I moan as his hands grip my hips and pull me down until our hips are flush against each other.

He feels so good. I've never had a lover that is as good as him.

"Come on little girl work my shit out." He commands before smacking my ass with his hand.

I love it when he's fucking in charge even when I'm on top. He slaps my ass again starting immediate movement from me as I begin to ride him. He's so fucking, ridiculously, deliriously good.

****************************************************

Damn the fucking rabbits are at it again! I swear Kyle's going to get knocked up with as much times as they do it! This is fucking ridiculous J should just move in with her. I love my boy but damn! When you haven't got some in a long ass time it's hard to hear a fucking hot girl screaming her brains out! Especially when I'm not the one making her scream. Damn, Justin's a lucky bastard!

Kyle is fucking hot as hell...not to mention she's cool as hell too. Sometimes I wish I would have met her first but she's so in love with Justin. Plus he's my boy so shit wouldn't happen anyways. Still....a man can fantasize right? Will I be telling Justin any of this...hell no! He'd kick my mother fucking loving ass!

They both come stumbling out of his room a couple of hours later while I'm drinking a beer watching the Red Sox beat down the Yankees. J looks better than he did when I first got him home. His bandages have been removed so he's just in his gray sweatpants. Kyle, looks fucking sexy as hell, she's wearing one of J's Boston T-shirts and these cute little boyshorts that hug her ass just right. I know she belongs to my boy but I can look as long as I don't touch.

"Baby, so I was thinking about going Mirena instead of the pill." Kyle tells J and I can't believe she actually discussing her birth control with him AND he's listening!

"Doesn't that last for five years? What if we get married and then we want kids?" He asks her and I swear my jaw just dropped to the floor.

J? Kids? J? Married? J? WTF?

"Oh we can have it removed when we do decide to have kids. That way I wouldn't have to worry about taking the pill everyday. Especially with how much we're...." Kyle says as she trails off and I hear J chuckle.

"Intimate?" Justin says right as I look behind me and see him pull her to him in the kitchen.

They make me sick. Nah, I just wish I had a girl. Maybe Kyle can hook me up with one of her single friends.

****************************************************

I squeal as Justin grabs my ass in his kitchen. We really just got out of bed to get him more ice for his bruises and his ribs but I guess we worked up an appetite since we're raiding his refrigerator now. He of course has decided to make a meal out of my neck though.

It's so weird though, how are we going to go back to work and deal with Tyler and Zach now? If Justin sees them at work I doubt he'll be able to control his anger! If he quits then do I quit? Because I can't see myself working without him around Zach and Tyler. My head is starting to hurt with all these scenarios running through it. I guess we'll just have to take one day at a time and see where it goes from there.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj