So guys, this is the end. It's been a ride....lol....so thanks for sticking with me and reading and reviewing. I'll get to the reviews when my computer gets fixed because my phone won't let me respond. Enjoy the last chapter!

-------------------------------------

I really can't do this! Justin hasn't been able to work for two weeks now because of his ribs! Tyler came to work the day after the bar fight but he looked fucked up. His eyes were all swollen and he could barely walk. Word around the hotel is that Nick, Matt, and Marty jumped him and Zach as Trace was helping Justin get to their apartment! Apparently Justin fucked up his face while his boys fucked up his ribcage. Everyone tells me that Zach was a fucking pussy after J about knocked him out with a punch. He just kicked Justin while he was fighting with Tyler! So once the boys finished with Tyler they started with Zach!

Zach is still coming to work and so is Tyler but Todd is making sure I don't have to work with them or see them. Caroline told me that they're always talking shit about Justin. How he's a pussy for staying home and healing. How they fucked him up so good he can't work. That's a fucking lie! He is healing but he's trying to let the rage inside him calm down a bit qweebefore he faces them. If he saw them now I think he would really kill them. He hates them so much and I just worry about his anger when he does come back to work.

We also had our first fight! All because I told him that he needed to stay home awhile more. He was going on and on about how he was going to fuck Zach and Tyler up the first time he saw them at work and I suggested that he stay home another week. He thought I wasn't supporting him! So we got into this huge fight and he's so fucking stubborn so he wouldn't talk to me for two days straight!

Of course he came crawling back, begging for forgiveness, on his hands and knees. He's been kissing and worshipping the ground I walk on ever since, trying to make it up to me. He was forgiven the minute he genuinely apologized but I'm going to milk this for as long as I can. I'm really in love with the man.

I can't even believe I'm scheduled tonight! It's my birthday! I asked for it off but since Tyler is still my boss he said I couldn't have it off. So now I have to work and that just sucks. Justin was all pissed off because he made reservations for dinner for all my friends and us! He is the most amazing man. He wanted to come here and demand that they let me off! Isn't that sweet of him?

"Kyle. You should be paying attention and not off daydreaming!" Tyler barks at me and I want to flip him off.

Hold up. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be working when I am!" I tell him and he just smirks at me.

"I'm your boss. I can work whenever the hell I feel like it!" He tells me.

I don't like the way he's looking at me and now I really don't feel like working all by myself with him. So I do what I do best, for the next three hours I pretend like I have the worst cramps ever! He finally sends me home and on the way back to my apartment I decide that I'm just going to quit! My parents keep asking me to quit and just focus on my studies. So I think I'm going to do that! Honestly ever since this drama with Zach and Tyler I don't want to work at Hyatt anymore!

I look for Justin's jeep as I pull into the apartments and park my jeep in my spot. It's 2am and his jeep isn't here, so he must have gone out with boys. That's okay though because I really need to think about quitting.

I enter my apartment and change quickly into my PJs before flopping down on the couch and watching TV. At some point I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know my cellphone is ringing throughout my apartment.

I wipe my eyes before I press the talk button and bring the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Kyle, baby....can you come bail me out of jail?" Justin asks and I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"What did you do?" I asks as I rise from the couch and start to get dressed into more suitable clothes to go pick up my man from jail.

"I went to the hotel to bring you flowers and your present and Tyler was fucking there and you weren't. He said some shit about you and me and I lost it. I fucking lost it on his ass! So he called the cops on me for beating his ass!" He sighs into the phone and I just shake my head at him.

"Was it worth getting locked up for?" I ask him and he lets out another sigh.

"Honestly.....yeah. We'll talk later baby. They're taking me back to my cell. I love you." He says and I just smile because he's a dork.

A fucking cute, hot, fine as hell dork.

"I love you too. I'm headed over there right now." I tell him as I head out of my apartment with my keys and my wallet.

****************************************************

My girl is hella good to me. She came up here at 2:30 in the morning to bail my ass out. In fact I'm walking towards her right now. She looks so hot, standing there in her little yellow sundress with her hand on her hip, glaring at me while tapping her heels impatiently.

"Thanks sweetheart." I tell her as she crosses her arms and rolls her eyes at me.

"Don't sweetheart me J. I can't believe you got into another fight with him!" She says rather loudly and the jailers are laughing at me.

"Honeeeeeyyyy...he asked for it. Besides he's dropping the charges." I try to explain as I wrap my arms her waist, which is hard to do with her arms still crossed.

She's not giving into my charm this time.

"Whatever! I'm tired and I want to go home." She says as she pulls away from me.

Okay it was cute for the first five minutes but now I don't like that she angry at me when I was just defending her honor.

"He called you a whore!" I say as she's walking away from me, she turns around slowly and faces me.

"What?" She asks rather calmly and I bite my lip.

"He called you a whore, said he could hit it if he wanted too because you're a slut! So I fucking hopped over the counter and beat his ass! He fucking deserved it! Nobody talks shit about my girl!" I tell her as she walks up to me and rests her head against my chest.

This is my girl, the one who understands me.

"Let's go home." She whispers into my chest as I wrap my arms around her tight, just holding her because that's what she needs right now.

"Okay little girl." I say as I let her go and we make our way out of the jail.

This shit is getting ridiculous. I just need to quit my job at the Hyatt. I was just staying for Kyle anyways. I doubt she wants to keep working at the hotel with all the drama. Besides I think it'll be good for our relationship because let's face it all the drama in our lives is caused by employees or former employees of the hotel.

****************************************************

"So I was thinking that I might......quit working at the hotel. It's just too much and there's too much drama here." I confess to Evan as she stares at me.

"I know. Tyler told me that if I'm late one more time he's letting me go. He's on a fucking power trip! He's worse than Katie!" Evan tells me as I nod my head in agreement.

"I mean.....why stay? So they can talk shit about my man? They beat him up and he beat them up, it's done....but Zach and Tyler won't let it go. Besides I really don't need any kind of strain on my relationship with J. Plus my parents are riding me about quitting anyways. They like Justin and they hate all the drama going on because of jealous people working here." I tell her as she nods.

"We should all just quit! All on the same day! That would fuck them over real good." Evan says as we laugh.

"Who's quitting?" Justin asks as he makes his way behind the front desk counter.

"Me, you and Evan apparently." I tell him with a wink and he chuckles.

"Good." He says as he throws us a cocky smirk and a wink.

For some reason we're all working together tonight. Justin works from 11pm to 7am and Evan and I work from 8pm to 4am. My man's going to be working by himself for three hours but I'll probably end up staying and keeping him company. It's not even that busy, actually it's pretty dead for a Saturday night.

"So I have one rule and one rule only." Evan says as she looks at us.

"And that rule would be?" Justin asks as his arms encircle my waist.

He doesn't care about the hotel cameras anymore now that he put in his notice. Tonight is his last night and mine but we're not supposed to tell the other employees according to management. He has no problem touching me and kissing me in front of them and I don't mind touching and kissing him in front of them either. So I let him hold me and kiss along my neck. Besides with finals I haven't got to see him that much and I need his touch.

"No sex while I'm around. You can sneak off and do that shit but don't do it in front of me." She says as I giggle at her stupid ass.

"Damn! Having an audience is half the fun." J says as her eyes widen in shock and I laugh.

"He's kidding Ev! Don't listen to him!" I say as I shake my head at J and make a tsk tsk sound.

"Little girl, you know you love me." He tells me as Evan and I laugh at his cuteness.

"Sometimes I don't know why." I tell him as he grabs my ass and gives it a squeeze.

Suddenly all the lights in the hotel go out and we can't see anything! I can hear Justin fumbling around for the flashlights as Evan and I find the battery-run lanterns. We set one of the big ones on the front desk and set up the little ones around the gallery, leaving huge areas covered in darkness. Thank goodness we're dead and only have one guest staying with us tonight!

I can see Justin in the dark gallery just barely, bending over to grab the flashlights, so I make my way over to him. I smack his ass hard as he jumps in surprise and grabs my hips. He pulls me close to him until my body is flush against his. I moan as his hands move from my hips to grip my ass.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispers into my ear as Evan chuckles.

"You all act like horny teenagers!" She exclaims as Justin and I flip her off at the same time, causing all three of us to laugh.

I let out a gasp and bury my head against Justin's shoulder as he slips his hand between us and cups my center. God, this man is dangerous! He just chuckles in the darkness as the palm of his hand starts to rub against my clit through my pants. My hands clutch onto his shoulders as I try to keep quiet so Evan won't hear.

"You guys are fucking nasty! I can hear you panting Kyle!" She says into the darkness and I whimper as Justin pulls his hand away.

He just chuckles too! Damn tease!

"I hate you Evan!" I say as she just laughs and disappears into the gallery kitchen.

I don't know what she's doing since I can't see her from where Justin and I are standing. I can hear her moving around though.

"Is she gone?" Justin asks me as he cups my center again and I can feel his forehead pressing against mine.

"I think so." I moan out as he starts rubbing my clit again.

"I can still hear you!" She shouts from the kitchen and I want to cause her bodily harm when Justin pulls away from me with a sigh.

"Fucking go home Evan!" He shouts, frustration evident in his tone, and she just laughs.

"You guys are some freaks! No wonder Zach and Tyler are jealous of you J! You're hitting it every chance you get! Even at work!" She says with a giggle as she reappears eating a travel size peanut butter.

"Oh shut up Ev! You're making me sound like a slut!" I tell her as I blush and cover my face with my hands in embarrassment.

"Hell if J was my man and kept putting it down I wouldn't even get out of bed! So I understand girl." She says and I just glare at her because all I heard was "if J was my man".

I'm jealous, I know and for no reason!

"You're so fucking possessive!" Justin growls low into my ear before picking me up and placing me on top of the front desk.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders as he stands in between my legs, knowing that since it's so dark the cameras can't see us. My man understands me even when I'm glaring at someone in the dark. He cups my neck with both of his hands and leans in for a slow kiss. I moan the minute his lips meet mine, his tongue flicking against my bottom lip until I open my mouth and my tongue slides against his. He lets out a groan as his body presses harder into mine, his arousal pressing against me intimately. I wrap my legs around his waist not really caring that Evan's here with us.

"You need to stop! Not that it's not hot watching you guys go at it but work is really not the place." Evan says as Justin and I reluctantly pull apart, "why don't ya'll go check on our one guest?"

"Sure. We'll be back." Justin says as he lowers me from the counter and hands me a flashlight.

I link our fingers together as Justin grabs a flashlight for himself and we head towards the stairs. He holds the door open for me as we make our way to the second floor. We stop along the way, here and there, stealing a couple of touches and kisses. This is the last time we'll get to fool around at work together. That kind of makes me a little sad.

We make our way towards the guest's room and Justin knocks while I stand in the background, playing with my flashlight out of boredom. He knocks again and finally the guest answers. We explain that we're experiencing a power outage throughout the hotel and that if he needs to go downstairs to use the stairs. He thanks us and we leave him be and make our way back down the stairs.

We mess with each other, shining our flashlights on the other, laughing about nothing at all as we make our way downstairs. I love how we can still just flirt with each other. Everyone thinks that all we do around each other is fuck, which we do do a lot but we have lots of stolen moments like these between us. Moments where we just flirt and steal kisses. Moments where we just cuddle on the couch and watch movies and eat take out. Moments where I study in his kitchen while he studies in the living room because we both know we won't study if we're in the same room. But nobody sees those moments. No one but us.

He grabs a hold of my hand and pulls me against his side, kissing the top of my head. I can't help but smile as he kisses my temple, this is my man. He keeps me by his side as his arm drapes over my shoulder and I wrap my arms around his waist. He knows he has me and I'm not going anywhere. Funny thing is, I know I have him too.

Evan just smiles at us as we make our way, flashlights and all, to the front desk. She waves stupidly at us as she makes her way over to Naz, who I can barely see in the darkness.

"Is it already four?" I ask as she runs past me to clock out.

"Yep! You guys have fun getting laid in the hotel!" She says with a cheeky grin and I glare at Naz, even though he can't see me, for laughing with her.

"Yeah maybe finally you can get Kyle to suck your dick J!" Naz says in his booming deep voice and I flip him off.

"She already has man!" Justin tells him as they pound fists and laugh.

I hate my boyfriend. He's so fucking cocky sometimes. I love that about him though.

"Apparently I won't be tonight," I say with a shrug as Evan and Naz "ohh" at J and he blushes, "so I'm going to go clock out then head home. I'll see you at class on Monday Ev." I say as I make my way to clock out.

"Be safe driving in this storm." She tells me as her and Naz get ready to leave.

I'm really going to stay with J but he doesn't need to know that. At least as long as Evan and Naz are here. He would just rub it in if he could.

"Baby, are you really leaving me?" Justin asks me as I clock out and turn to face him.

I shine my flashlight on his face and laugh at his pout. He really is adorable sometimes.

"No, I'll stay. Just don't tell Evan and Naz that." I tell him as I grab my bag so I can change out of my work clothes.

"Good," He says as he approaches me and pulls me into his embrace, "because I can't live without my girl."

I stay in his arms as long as possible until he pulls away. His hand caresses my cheek before he kisses my forehead and leaves to man the front desk. I laugh as he bumps into a wall. Serves him right for not using his flashlight. I can't believe the outage has lasted this long!

I go into the bathroom and change into a pale green strapless dress that stops a little above my knees. I put on a pair of black pumps and toss my loose curls a bit before grabbing my flashlight and making my way back to the Gallery. To my surprise there is a large group of guys soaked to the bone because of the storm raging outside, standing around in the Gallery. They all turn and look at me as my heels click against the wood floor of the hotel. Someone lets out a whistle and I just smile.

I make my way over to Justin and hug him tightly. That's right guys this is my man. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek. I chance a look at his face and notice his cocky smirk. The group of guys are just watching us as Justin's hand slips to the curve of my ass and he gives it a squeeze. My hands bring his head down further so I can whisper into his ear.

"I love it when you're fucking possessive." I whisper into his ear and he growls against my ear before planting a kiss on my lips.

I pull him closer to me and I let out a light squeal as he pushes me back against the counter, nibbling on my neck as my fingers make their way into his short curls. I tug on his curls as he licks the shell of my ear, his soft pant causing my pussy to drip with want for him. I need my man and I need him now!

"So....are you guys dating or is this hook-up-with-the-hotel-employee-because-I'm-on-vacation night?" One guy asks while his buddies snicker.

"I'm fucking letting ya'll stay here and wait until the storm lets up...so don't fucking hit on my girl!" Justin warns them and I smile as I dig my head against his chest.

I love this man.

****************************************************

These guys are pissing me off! I mean I don't mind them staying here to get out of the storm but don't fucking hit on my girl while we're in the middle of making out. I'm not cockblocking you so don't fucking do it to me.

This storm must be really bad because our power is still out. The little lanterns that we placed around the Gallery are starting to lose their power. Most of them have already gone out, making the dark Gallery even darker. Suddenly there's a crack of lightening and Kyle holds onto me even tighter. She always like storms when we're in bed. I run my hands up and down her back to soothe her as the big lantern on the front desk goes out, leaving us in nothing but complete darkness. If Kyle wasn't holding onto me I wouldn't even know that she was right in front of me.

She kisses my chest softly and I can feel her fingers playing along the hemline of my brown Hyatt Place slacks. She undoes the button to my slacks, slowly unzipping the fly of my slacks and I look around even though I know no one can see us. Hell I can't even see her! She pushes my slacks and my black boxer-briefs down to my ankles and the floor, nibbling on my neck as she grips me in her hand and I let out a hiss.

She's such a little freak, gripping my cock knowing all those guys are standing two feet away from us. Knowing that they're there and she still wants my cock makes me hard as hell though and I find myself trying to grind against her as I press her back into the counter. All of a sudden she gives me a slight push and drops to her knees in front of me. I press my palms against the front desk counter to balance myself as I hang my head just waiting for her. I can feel her breath against my dick and it causes me to twitch. Her tongue darts out and I close my eyes as she licks my tip.

Shit! She fucking knows how to suck my dick, doing it in ways I never thought I would like. That's the thing about Kyle when she gets turned on she doesn't care where we are she just wants it. I swallow a deep moan with a strangled cough as she takes all of me into her mouth. Damn, I really wish I could see her right now. I like watching her suck on my cock like it's the best thing she's ever tasted.

"Are you okay man? You sound like you're choking." Someone says and I know he's standing in front of me on the other side of the counter.

Kyle starts to suck, bobbing her head up and down on my dick and I have to grit my teeth to keep from groaning and panting.

"Y-Yeah man...I-I'm good..." I grit out as her delicate little fingers start to massage my balls.

I'm in fucking heaven.

"Really? 'Cause you don't sound so hot man." Another guy says and I can tell he's further away from me.

My hand snakes down to grip Kyle's hair as she licks all over my dick like I'm her personal lollipop. Tongue circling and flicking here and there before licking the underside, causing me to shudder, then taking me all in her mouth again until I hit the back of her throat. She just keeps sucking and sucking while I'm tugging at her hair and trying not to make a sound.

"K-Kyle..." I mutter as she deep throats me and I release myself into her mouth.

"Dude, are you sure you're okay?" Another guy asks me as I take deep deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Y-Yeah...I'm fine." I manage to say as I pull my boxer-briefs and slacks back on.

I just get finished tucking in my shirt as the power comes back on. Kyle stands up from the floor and tosses her hair before wiping her mouth delicately with her fingers, making sure none of my cum escaped. I look over at the guys and they're all staring at me with wide eyes.

"She did not just give you a blow job while we stood right here? Did she?" One of the guys asks as Kyle leans against the front desk counter.

"So what if I did? He's my man," she says nonchantly as their jaws drop to the floor, "I think the rain is letting up. Ya'll should get movin' before it starts again," she says just as nonchantly as she did before.

I'm glad when they do all leave and it's just me and her. I love having her close to me so I wrap her up in my embrace. We only got one more hour to go before we're done with this place. It's almost bittersweet. I'm glad to be moving on with Kyle by my side plus we'll get to spend more quality time together but we met here. All our flirting and secret rendezvous began here.

"Can you believe today is our last day? No more getting it on in the hotel." She tells me with a small smirk as I look down at her.

She sure is beautiful.

"I know...we'll only have our memories." I tell as we laugh together.

We go about setting up all the breakfast stuff while Mary shows up to work breakfast. We don't say a word just share a simple touch as the clock strikes seven am and it's time for me to clock out. I go back to the back and clock out before grabbing my bag and changing into a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt covered by a thing black goodie and pull on a cameo baseball hat. Kyle stays in the Gallery as I'm changing, saying goodbye to Caroline and Nicolle as they show up for work.

We'll see them again, maybe even tonight and definitely tomorrow besides we have classes with them. It's just one of those things where you say goodbye to everyone once you quit your job. I finish changing and freshening up before making my way to the Gallery. I hug Caroline and Nicolle before making my way to my "other mother" Mary and give her a big squeeze. Kyle and I say our goodbyes before walking out of the hotel hand in hand.

We both look back before turning to each other and sharing a smile. We might not be working at the hotel anymore but we've still got each other.

"Come on little girl. Let's go Cosmo's and get some breakfast." I tell her as she nods at me and we head for my Jeep.

No matter what we'll always have each other.
Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place! So leave me some! Lol

Completed
Schnessa is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked Third Shift also liked 404 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj