*Tuesday Night*

I really hope tonight goes by fast. Ryne came into town yesterday. It was supposed to be nice and romantic but no we did nothing but fight. He wants to be in a relationship and I don't, well at least not with him. I mean he lives in Boston and I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana. So we're no longer dating which is fine by me. So I'm officially single...if you don't believe me check my Facebook status.

I was hoping I would at least get to work with Justin tonight but Natasha hasn't told me or Dawn that we are training him on Audit. I guess...he must have changed his mind. I don't blame him. I mean if I had the choice I wouldn't want to give up my weekends either. Unfortunately for me those hours work better with my school schedule.

"Hey Kyle, your loverboy is here." Evan tells me as I walk up to her and she points to the office.

Yeah she knows about my crush on Justin. Everyone here seems to fucking know...well everyone but Justin. Isn't that how it always is? Boys are so dense sometimes. I mean everytime I see the boy I'm panting and shit and he doesn't even see what he does to me.

"Seriously? My night just got better." I tell her as a giddy smile covers my face.

Thank God I chose to wear my long brown hair straight and down and I actually did my make up but not so much that it still doesn't look natural. I wonder if he's staying until 7am with me. If he is that means three fucking hours of alone time with him. I might just ravish him.

"He's back there counting the drawer with Dawn. He asked about you." She mentions as I notice Nazif, her boyfriend, waiting for her.

He was asking about me!

"Really? How so?" I ask her as nonchantly as possible as I wave at Nazif.

He just shakes his head and grins back at me as I hand him a cookie.

"Oh he just asked if you were here yet. Also heads up we have a college girls volleyball team staying tonight as well as a bachlorette party that were checking him out when he got here. So they may be bothering you all later tonight." She finishes telling me just as Justin and Dawn come from the office with the drawer.

Dawn is smiling at me because she knows how much I like him. He made the mistake of not logging off the computer one day so when I came in there was a picture of him and his buddies. All night long I had to keep myself from humping that damn computer.

Our computers are laid into the counter so it would have been easy access. I actually think I did try at some point in time. Dawn knows because we were working together that night and I told her how horny I was. She of course just laughed at me because she's 45, married and has three kids but ever since then she has encouraged my crush on Justin.

"Look who I found counting the drawer for us in the back." Dawn says as she points at Justin causing him to blush a little bit as he throws me a small smile and a wave.

He looks so adorable. He looks like he did when he first started, a little uncomfortable and lost, but completely adorable. I just want to take him and make him feel comfortable. Ugh.

I wave back probably grinning like a fool before I head to the cooler on the other side of the desk to get my horny self something to drink. I smack Evan on the ass as I pass her causing her to yelp. Naz just laughs at us because he knows how we are.

"I'm leaving since Kyle is abusing me." She says as she gathers up her stuff and wraps me in a huge hug, "Love ya Bish." She says before walking away only to come back and smack me on my ass HARD!

I jump as I rub my ass with my hands, "That hurt Bish." I tell her as we all laugh.

I wave goodbye as her and Naz leave. I catch Justin's eyes as he quickly looks down at my ass before shaking his head and chuckling a little bit. If Evan smacking my ass gets Justin to look at it then...I love working with my friends.

"Okay Justin, first thing we do, which Kyle is already starting is set out the stuff for breakfast. Like the coffee stuff, the tea stuff, the silverware and plates and then in the morning you'll help breakfast actually set out the fruit and all that." Dawn explains to him as they start to help me set up the basic breakfast stuff.

I can feel Justin's eyes on me as I make sure the silverware is stocked and begin to set out the plates. I turn and meet his gaze and he blushes a little bit at getting caught. I just bite my lip and smile at him before bending down to get out the jams and peanut butter from the bottom shelves.

I know he's looking at my ass...well I hope he's looking at my ass.

"You okay?" I hear him say from behind me and the gruffness in his tone makes my panties flood instantly.

"What?" I ask as I feign dumbness as I turn and face him.

"Your tush, did she hurt you?" He asks as he takes a step closer to me and I take a step back hitting the counter behind me.

"Oh that...I'm fine." I tell him as he takes another step closer to me and my heart starts to pound at his closeness.

"That's a damn shame..." He says with a cocky smirk before he walks away towards the front desk.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Wait! What the hell would you have done if I said it still hurt? Justin! Wait! Get the fuck back here! Yeah that's my mind screaming for him to get his fine ass back over here. There's a counter here with enough space for me...and him inbetween my legs. He can't be throwing me his cocky smirks...not tonight.

"Now that all that is done we can get started on our paperwork. I'll let Kyle show you our checklist and stuff while I go weigh myself." Dawn tells him and I laugh at the confused look on his face.

"She's a lady wrestler. She has a match coming up so she's tring to make sure she stays in her weight class." I explain as we walk into the office and I grab the checklists out of my box, "This tells you everything you need to do step by step. This is a daily activity report. You just print out everything with a balance. We add it up and print a tape and put all the reports together for the managers. We're usually done by 2am. Then we just hang out for the rest of the night." I tell him as he nods.

He's standing really close to me and I can smell his scent as he looks over the checklists and daily activity reports in my hands. I'm about ready to throw these reports aside and pull him on top of me on this desk counter if he keeps standing beside me so close.

"Are these always printed out?" He asks me, breaking me out of my thoughts of just ravishing him.

"The checklist are. The daily activity reports we print out when we get here, which Dawn already did." I explain as we leave the office and head to the front desk where Dawn is waiting for us.

As we made our way to the front desk Dawn threw me a knowing smile. I swear that lady is trying to get me laid but I'm not complaining. Soon we all three fell into a groove of me showing Justin how to print off the reports he needed and how to label them.

"Okay, now go to Night Audit Main Menu. Press Post Room and Tax. Then we'll go for a break while that prints." I told him as I leaned over his shoulder showing him what to click, my perky breasts pressing into his back.

"Kyle, if you know what's good for you...you'll back up." He growls as I almost moan but bite my lip instead.

I take a step back and his beautiful blue eyes take in the sight of me from head to toe. He fucking licks his lips and I wonder if he's just flirting with me because he can or if he's doing it because he wants too. I've never worked with him before so I don't know if he's always like this or if I'm causing a reaction.

---------------

I don't know what the fuck Kyle thinks she doing? But she better stop. I only have so much self control and her pressing her tits into my back makes me lose it. I don't even care about my job. I just want to get it over with as soon as possible so that I can have Kyle.

I think she likes me too. I hope she likes me too.

When I first got in tonight I asked Evan about her because her and Evan are close. She of course told me that Kyle and Ryne broke up or ended things...whatever those things were. Naz told me I should just make a move because now that Kyle was single all their friends would start hitting on her.

That's the thing about working here. There's about nine girls working here all around the same age and all attending IPFW. So they all hang out with each other outside of work too. So lucky me if Kyle goes out I get to hear about it and see all the pictures. They all have Facebook too and are on it constantly at work.

Like on Halloween, they all went to Piere's. All dressed up in their little costumes. God those pictures gave me enough jack off material to last me years. Kyle, in her little teacher's outfit with a pencil seductively touching her lips. Not to mention all the pictures of her and the other girls grinding against each other at the club.

Fuck, I'm getting myself hard just thinking about Halloween. I wish I had been there. I bet she's the kind of girl who would make out with one of her friends if I asked her too just to see if it would turn me on. She may pretend to be all sweet and innocent but I bet she's a low-key freak.

I was so jealous of Naz when I saw a picture of Kyle spanking him on the ass with a ruler. Then of course the next picture had to be him kissing Kyle on the cheek with his arms wrapped around her.

I had just started so I didn't quite know who Naz was or that he was Evan's boyfriend. But I did know that I was jealous as a mother fucker that his hands were on her, even though it was nothing sexual just friends drunk at the club. God I wish she was drunk and horny and all over me, spanking me with a ruler.

"So, how do you like working Audit?"

Huh? Oh shit that's right...I'm at fucking work.

"It's cool. There's no managers here bothering you and not a lot of guests either." I tell her as we walk outside and I take a seat in a bench across from Kyle and Dawn.

"No managers is always a plus." Dawn says as she hands Kyle a cigarette and lights one of her own.

"No Katie is a plus." Kyle says.

God I could fucking come right now just watching her smoke. It's a nasty habit but I know she only smokes when she works with Dawn. She even fucking smokes sexy.

Bringing the filter end of the cigarette up to her lush full lips and taking a puff before exhaling softly and slowly, almost like a sigh. And her fingers. God, she has the sexiest fingers. They're long and delicate.

I bet her fingers would feel so fucking good on my back. Her manicured fingernails digging into my skin while her long legs are wrapped around my waist. Fuck. I need a cold shower.

------------

"I might just have to start smoking though if I work Audit." Justin says as he looks straight at Dawn.

I love a guy who looks you in the eye when he talks to you.

"Oh Kyle only smokes when she works with me. I'm a bad influence." Dawn says with a laugh as I nod my head in agreement.

He looks so good when he's looking at me like that.

Just then I swear the whole damn volleyball team came outside and started talking to us and when I say us I mean Justin.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my crack.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj