Author's Chapter Notes:
I know another update so quick but I can't stop writing so here it is.

Do you ever feel like the whole world is against you? That's how I feel right now.

Why? Because a whole damn volleyball team is hitting on my man. Okay so he's not my man...at least not yet. When I got to work I thought maybe, you know...just maybe Justin and I would have some alone time. I mean I never get to work with him and he doesn't really hang out with our crew because he's got his own thing going on.

I really hate those girls. I bet they can tell too. I'm probably glaring at them like a mofo right now. I watch as they flirt with Justin, jealousy rushing through my veins. Some girls are just so deseperate. I watch as one of them runs her hand up his arm.

I have to hold back my laughter as he tries to brush her off. Wait...he's trying to brush her off. Then she says something and he leans down closer to her to hear whatever it is she said. Fuck, why did they have to show up now? It's so not fair.

"So, are you seeing anyone?" The slut asks him and his blue eyes meet my brown ones for a moment.

"Not right now." He tells her and I have to look away.

He's not mine. I know this. Really I do...but fuck I wanted him to be mine. Because I bet if we did hook up, he would be so good I wouldn't want him to be with anyone else but me. Giving me his dick and no one else. Damn bastard.

"When do you get off?" She asks him and I want to slap the frickin' bitch.

"At seven in the morning." He tells her with a roll of his eyes.

The slut fucking giggles like we're in first grade. Dumb bitch. Okay...she probably isn't dumb but come on. Her stupid little friends are eyeing him too. I just want to kick all their asses. I could probably take them. I'd fuck them up so bad Justin wouldn't look twice at them. He's not mine. I know this.

"I'm in room 525." She tells him and he nods his head, smiling at her slightly, "If you want to drop by when you get off."

See, she is a slut.

"Sorry, I can't." He tells her as his eyes follow me as I throw away Dawn and I's cigarette butts.

"Why not?" She asks as she pulls away slightly realizing he's rejecting her advances.

"Because I don't fuck strange women. I just met you like 5 minutes ago," He tells her as he stands up, ready to head back into the hotel, "Besides I already promised Kyle a ride on my dick." He says as he turns back and throws me a cocky smirk as I stand there in shock.

Dawn is laughing her ass off as she follows him but I can't move. I can't say a damn word. Fucking cocky bastard. I should be pissed that he had balls to say something like that but I'm not. I'm not because if he did promise me a ride on his dick I would take it. I would take it and never get off the fucking ride.

"Who the fuck is Kyle?" I hear the volleyball chick ask as I snap out of it and walk inside the hotel.

I'm fucking Kyle, you bitch. Me. He promised me a ride on his dick. Okay, he really didn't but...I'm Kyle.

-------------

Yeah I fucking did that. Yeah I fucking said it. I'm tired of having to go home and jack off everytime I see Kyle. I want to take her home with me and make her scream my name.

She's such a hot little thing with all her glares and dirty looks. I don't know why I didn't see it before. It could be because we haven't ever really worked together but I know she likes me now.

When that stupid ass volleyball chick was trying to get all up on my dick, Kyle threw her a glare that said 'that's my man'. And hell I want to be her man. She's not with Ryne anymore so why not? I could make her feel so good she wouldn't need any other man. I want to give her a ride on my dick.

I bet she would ride it really good. All slamming down hard on me, those tits that I love bouncing up and down as she rocks her hips. My name falling from her lips like it's the only fucking word that she knows. Damn, she so fucking hot.

She hasn't said a word to me since my comment. Granted we've been working and right now Dawn is training me on the Reservation Forecast report but she has talked to Dawn so why not me?

She's leaning against the counter looking closely at the computer screen, her firm ass is practically in the perfect spanking position. That's the thing about this computers, they're in the counter so you have to lean over them real far to see the whole screen.

Her elbows are pressed against the counter and she leaning on her arms, reading whatever is on her computer screen. I can't help but think about brushing up behind her. Letting her feel how hard she makes me. I could just press her face against the counter and pull down her pants and fuck that little pussy from behind. I'd have her clawing at the damn counter as she makes the sexiest moans I've ever heard.

Shit, why do I do this to myself?

"Hey Kyle, you ready for a smoke break before you and Justin deliver the express check-outs?" Dawn asks her as Kyle finishes printed all the express check-outs.

"Sure, I'm sorry I was concentrating on this list. I might have printed some twice because I lost my place a bit. You know thinking about Justin's cock." She says as I choke on some of the coke I just drank.

I turn and look at her but she's not even looking at me. She's drinking her lemonade like it's nothing, like she didn't just say she was thinking about my cock.

Dawn just laughs and shakes her head as she heads outside. I head outside and I can feel Kyle behind me. I'm tempted to stop walking just so she bumps into me. Sad, I know but I just want to feel her near me again.

"Keep walking Timberlake," she says as she pushes me a bit with a giggle, "Dawn leaves in two hours." she whispers behind me causing me to stop walking completely.

"Wha...What?" I stutter out. Way to look like a blubbering idiot Justin.

"You heard me. Then it'll just be you...," she says as her fingers play with the zipper on my Hyatt Place vest, "and me," she finishes as she looks up to meet my shocked expression.

She just gives me a chuckle before pushing me to where Dawn is waiting for us.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback makes me update more lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj