Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay so I had this written as after Dawn had left...but then I went to work and got stuck in the elevator for about five minutes so I had to rush home and rewrite it. So here it is.

Yeah I did that. I'm tired of fucking around. I need him. I need him in me, on top of me, behind me. Fuck. I'm tired of pretending there is no sexual tension between us. I'm tired of having to go home in the morning and pleasure myself when I should be going home with him.

I got on Facebook while I was printing out express check-outs and talked to Zach. Apparently Justin has a fascination with me and jacking off to my picture. Fucking Perv. But he's my perv...okay not yet....but soon. Zach said he likes the one where I'm in my Teacher's outfit. I think I still have it.

Maybe I could show up to his apartment, I bet Zach would let me in, wearing my little Teacher's outfit with a ruler. And then...oh god...then we could have class. I'd teach him some naughty things. Fuck, I can just imagine him jacking off to my picture. Gripping his dick with his beautiful hands, stroking up and down, his head all tilted back with his mouth in a silent moan. Fuck. Then right before he comes his drags out my name.

I need to go outside and calm the fuck down. But it's hard to do that when Justin keeps looking at me as we sit here smoking. I'm trying to focus on what Dawn is talking about but it's extremely hard with him staring at me like that. Licking his fucking lips, his head tilted to the side as his blue eyes scan my body up and down.

That fucking sexy ass bastard is practically undressing me with his eyes. It's fine when we're alone because then I can do something about it but Dawn's here. He's leaning against his bench with his legs spread open, his hand casually draped against his thigh right next to his dick. His other arm is draped on the top of the bench holding his cigarette.

He's smoking with Dawn and I now. God, he looks so fucking sexy. I just want to climb ontop of his lap. I'm sure he would let me too. Out here right in front of the entrance to the hotel. I can just picture me in his lap, straddling him, resting my knees on either side of his legs fucking riding him on this bench. His large beautiful hands holding my ass pushing me further on him as his dick thrusts in and out of my tight pussy.

Shit I would be screaming his name because I know he would put it on me so good. I wouldn't give a damn about the guests showing up to check in, looking for a room, or coming back from the bar. Fuck them because I would be too busy letting them know who's fucking me so good.

"So then the police ended up stopping Miriah and called Ron. Of course you know Ron, he calls up here shouting and cussing and I can't do anything because I can't leave the hotel." Dawn explains as I shake my head.

Granted not because I was listening to her but because I've got to get this man out of my mind.

"I can't believe she did that!" I tell Dawn as Justin remains silent but keeps looking at me.

"I know! So I'll let you deliver express check-outs. Then when you get back you can show Justin how to do the Movie and Telephone reports." She tells me as I throw away our cigarette butts and agree with her.

As we head inside I can feel Justin fall in step beside me as we make our way to the elevators. I'm holding the stack of express check-outs as we enter the elevator and Justin leans against the wall. I watch as his eyes close and rolls his head to the side.

"Are you getting tired?" I ask him as we ascend to the fifth floor.

He opens one of his eyes looking at me. A cocky smirk crosses his face before he grins.

"A little bit. Is it noticable?"

"Not really, you're just being really quiet now." I tell him as we get off the elevator and head to the end of the hallway.

"Yeah, well I'm thinking about you," he tells me and I stop walking to face him.

He's fucking thinking about me! I want to squeal. Yes I just said I want to squeal....how fucked up is that? This boy...makes me want to squeal!

"What about me?" I ask as he pushes me against the wall.

"If you'll like this," he whispers as he leans down, sighing against my face before capturing my lips in a kiss.

When his lips touch mine I swear a jolt went through my entire body. His lips are so fucking soft which surprises me a bit, considering how many times he bites and licks them. I feel his teeth nipping at my bottom lip begging me to permit his tongue entrance. His strong hands are gripping my hips and I can feel him pressed against me as he keeps me pinned to the wall with his body.

My hands instinctively reach for his shoulders to bring him closer to me causing me to drop the stack of about 50 express check-outs in my hand. They flutter to the floor as one of his hands cups my face. They're going to be a bitch picking up but I forget that as I permit his tongue entrance into my mouth, moaning as it snakes in and rubs against mine.

Our tongues swirl together creating an intoxicating rhythm. However someone opening their door causes us to break apart. I watch as one of the volleyball chicks walks out of the room and checks out Justin. He's too busy gathering up the express check-outs that I dropped to notice so I shoot her a glare causing her to make her way to the elevator.

As we go from room to room delivering express check-outs we share quick kisses in the hallways. He even tried to hold my hand as we walked along the hallways until a guest caught us and just threw us a look.

As I'm bending over, pushing an express check-out paper under a door to a guest's room, I feel a small smack on my ass and catch Justin grinning as he walks further down the hallway, delivering one of his own. I laugh at him as we deliver our last check-out and he throws his arm around my shoulder as we make our way back to the elevator.

He has the most stupid grin on his handsome face as he looks down at me and chuckles. We're being so dorky. We both know we want each other but I think neither one of us knows where to go from here. I still want to fuck him senseless but I also want to be his girl.

I lean against the railing as we stand in the elevator not saying a word but instead smiling like fools. His hand covers mine as our eyes meet.

Before I can stop him Justin picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. I feel myself being pressed against the elevator wall as he attacks my neck with his mouth. He presses his lips against the sensitive skin on the nape of my neck before nibbling there softly with his teeth. When I let out a moan his hands squeeze my thighs and he presses his hardness against my center. His tongue slowly licks the spot where he was nipping at my neck.

He continues to attack my neck and grind against me. My fingers dive into his short curls pulling him even closer to me. My hips buck against him because I need more. I need his clothes off and I need my clothes off....right now. He pulls away slightly when the elevator dings and I feel him unwrap my legs from his waist.

I whimper as he lets me down and he just smirks. Yes he fucking smirks at me because he knows I want his dick.

"It's okay Kyle...you'll get my dick soon."

"I better you fucking tease." I tell him as he grabs my hand and kisses my temple while he lets out the sexiest chuckle.

------------

Fuck that girl feels so good. I wanted her in that elevator. Her hips felt so good grinding against me as her fingers tugged on my hair. I was so tempted to pull the emergency stop button and take her right then and there. But the fucking elevators in this damn hotel send out the loudest alarms ever when that button is pulled.

It took all the strength I had in my body to let go of her and unwrap her legs from my waist. My dick is so fucking hard right now and I have no one to blame but myself. How am I supposed to work with her when all I want to do is have her in every way, every position imaginable?

Dawn doesn't say a word to us as we make our way back to the Gallery/front desk holding hands. I'm sure she knows what happened just by looking as the goofy smiles on our faces. It's been a long time coming but now I want more. I want more of her now.

"Dawn, we're going to get started on those Movie and Telephone reports." Kyle tells her as we head back into the office.

"Okay. Don't take too long back there," she tells us smiling as Kyle and I blush.

I'm trying to keep my hands off of her right now. I'm really trying but she's making it so damn hard on me. I could watch her walk in front of me forever. Not because I'm a jerk and don't want to walk next to her but my girl's got an ass that I'm fucking in love with.

Fuck, I can still feel her tiny body pressed against me, her fingers clawing into my shoulder blades as she moans while I kissed her. She's standing in front of me showing me how to run and print out the movie and telephone reports but I can't focus.

I'm standing right behind her now because you can barely fit one person in this small computer room and I can smell her hair and feel her move in front of me. I push her hair to the side and kiss behind her ear. She moans softly and leans further back into me.

"Damn Kyle," I whisper as her fingers reach up and weave into my hair tugging softly. I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her against me as I suck gently on her neck. God I need this girl.

My right hand moves from her hip, underneath her Hyatt Place shirt and into her pants. She groans as I slip my hand underneath her panties, grunting into her ear when she spreads her legs a little wider for me. Just as I about slip my fingers into her wet folds Dawn fucking interrupts us. Thank God she can't see where my hand is.

She laughs at the guilty looks we give her. She used the excuse that we were taking too long to be doing anything innocent. She's right though...I wasn't planning on doing anything "innocent" with Kyle back here. Right now I'm just wishing Dawn would leave so I can spend some uninterrupted time with Kyle but she has one more hour to go and we're completely done with Audit.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback makes me update quicker! lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj