Author's Chapter Notes:
Um...another chapter for ya'll...so enjoy.

I could kill Dawn right now. Sure, she thinks she only interrupted us making out but damn she interrupted so much more than that. I wanted to feel his fingers in me because I know for a damn fact that he's fingers would feel so much better than mine ever could.

"Justin, have you ever worked breakfast before?" I hear Dawn ask him and I know Justin is fixing to tell her yes. So I elbow him without Dawn noticing.

"Um...no I haven't." He tells her and I smile.

"Hmm?....I could have sworn I've seen you on the schedule to work breakfast." Dawn tells him throwing me a look, "Kyle will show you how to make the coffee then."

He follows me to the kitchen and waits patiently while I enter the lock code. The door swings op and he follows me into the kitchen. I watch as he grabs the coffee carafes before labeling them with coffee labels, one for decaf, one for regular, and one for the hot water for the tea. He is really going to work. We have a whole kitchen to ourselves, granted a small kitchen, but a kitchen no less...and...and he wants to work.

I sigh as I grab the filters and the regular and decaf coffee grounds. I put the filters in the machine before pouring the coffee grounds into their appropriate sides. He slides up behind me, reaching around me to put the carafes under the machine as I press the start button. I sigh as I feel him behind me, just breathing, not moving. He feels so good.

As I turn around to face him I find myself being pushed against the stainless steel freezer door as his hands cup my face and his lips capture mine. I moan against his mouth as his fingers undo the button and zipper that hold my brown slacks together.

His tongue moves against mine as his hand makes it way into my pants and he pushes aside my panties. I let out a gasp as his thumb finds my clit and he pushes his index finger inside my wet folds. My right hand grips onto his shoulder as my left hand makes it's way to his head, my fingers tugging on his hair as he sucks on my neck.

I'm panting now as he pushes another finger in me and pumps in and out of me. His fingers swirl in me, stretching me out as his thumb massages my clit. I sigh his name as he licks my neck inserting another one of his fingers into my wetness.

"So fucking wet....just for daddy, huh?" He grunts as his fingers dig into me deeper before he curls them and my mouth falls open into a silent 'oh'.

"God...yes...." I moan as he drops to his knees in front of me.

Both my hands dig into his hair as he curls his fingers again and my hips buck against his hand as I feel that tingle start in my toes and makes it's way up my legs to rest in my stomach.

I moan Justin's name in pleasure as his fingers curl one more time in me before he pulls them out and I whimper. My whimper turns into a groan as I feel his lips against my core, his tongue licking at me as he pinches my clit and I come for him. He licks up all my juices and doesn't stop as my body trembles against him.

"Damn Justin," I pant and he just chuckles pulling away from me slightly.

"So fucking sweet," he murmurs as Dawn knocks on the kitchen door.

I sigh in frustration as I reach down to button my pants up. I bite my lip to keep from laughing as Justin crawls on his knees underneath the door's window so Dawn doesn't see him. He stands on the other side before saying, "Open the door for her Kyle."

He's fucking smirking at me because my body is still slightly trembling and I'm not sure I walk to the door even though it's only a foot away. He just smirks at me and opens the door for Dawn.

"I'd hate to break this up lovebirds but Katie is here," Dawn tells us as we look at her in shock, "So whatever you were doing I suggest you wrap it up and meet her out there pronto....oh and Justin, don't lie to me again. I'll understand if you want alone time to bone Kyle," she finishes telling us as Justin blushes and I let out a small laugh before she leaves the kitchen.

"Shut up, you made me lie." He tells me as he presses his body against me and I can feel his hard on.

God I want him.

I don't know why Katie is here at four in the morning. I finish zipping up my pants as Justin adjusts himself before we walk out to the Gallery. Why did she have to show up? We had three hours alone to continue! Now I can kiss that goodbye. Justin kisses me quickly before we make it to the Gallery and throws me a cute smile.

------------

I can't believe this is happening! Why is this happening to us? I had Kyle...I fucking had her. We were finally going to be alone for three hours. I've been fucking counting down the hours until Dawn left. And now...now fucking Katie is here. The bitch from hell is here.

We had three hours to do whatever the hell we wanted to each other. Now Katie is here and that's not going to happen. Not to mention I'm hard as hell because making Kyle come was fucking hot as hell. Thinking about all her sexy moans are fucking turning me on again.

I can never win with this girl. I know, without a doubt, I'm never going to stop wanting her. Even when I have her I'm going to want her again and again. I'm fucking addicted to her.

"Hey Justin...Kyle," Katie tells us and I see her glaring at Kyle.

She better step the fuck off and stop looking at my girl like that. Fucking skank is just jealous because I want Kyle on my dick and not her.

"So, why are you here so early?" Kyle asks her as she leans against the front counter and I can't help but check out her ass.

I'm allowed to do that right. I mean I did just make her moan my name. I made her fucking orgasm in the fucking kitchen of the hotel. How kinky is that shit? Yeah she's my little low-key freak.

"Todd is upset that there isn't a Manager on Duty at night so he wants Nicolle and I to learn Audit. You know, so one of us can always be on duty. I really don't feel like being here this early but as Assistant General Manager it's my job." Katie tells us as Dawn and Kyle share a look.

Ugh...Katie was always doing that shit...throwing her title around like it entitled her to something. Normally I don't care but the bitch fucking pissed me off interrupting Kyle and I.

Somehow I have a feeling Todd didn't tell her anything and she's here because I was going to be alone with Kyle for three hours.

"Really? So how come you didn't show up at eleven like Justin did? Because we're done with Audit. What were you expecting Kyle to train you on at four in the morning?" Dawn asks her.

Yeah Dawn has freaking balls like that. She hates Katie too...like I said before everyone hates Katie. Dawn and Kyle are smirking at Katie and I can tell Katie looks uncomfortable.

"Well to be honest, I was going to have Justin help me in laundry tonight and then tomorrow Kyle can train both Justin and I on Audit." Katie tells her and Kyle while throwing me a flirty smile.

"What? Me? You're not even supposed to be scheduled when I'm working! I'm talking to Todd in the morning...." Kyle says as she walks outside, muttering, "I can't believe this bitch thinks I'm going to work with her fat ass...."

I know she didn't mean to say it as loud as she did because she wouldn't purposely hurt someone like that. She's just upset because Katie is not supposed to be scheduled when she is. I know Katie heard her though because she looks like she's fixing to cry.

"She didn't mean that. She's just upset. I'll go talk to her." Dawn says as she rushes outside to talk to Kyle.

"Why is she such a little bitch? So, I got her little friend fired, who gives a fuck? Kyle is nothing but a selfish little brat who thinks because her dad owns three dealerships here that she can do whatever the fuck she wants. I know she talks about how easy I am but if anyone is a slut here it's her." Katie tells me and she looks at me like I'm supposed to agree with her.

That's my fucking girl she's talking about. Okay, so Kyle isn't quite my girl yet but....Katie is a fucking bitch. Now I don't feel so bad for her anymore.

"Katie," I growl and her eyes widen, "Watch your words because you're not going to be talking about my girl like that. I'll respect you right now because you're my boss but if you call Kyle one more name I'll make sure your life is fucking miserable as long as I work here." I tell her as I storm outside, clinching my fists at my side to keep from hitting something, anything, on my way outside, "What a bitch," I mutter as Kyle and Dawn giggle as I make my way over to Kyle.

She doesn't say a word and she doesn't have too. She knows I'm here for her if she needs me because I'm in love with this girl. Yep I said it. I'm in fucking love with Kyle.

"I should go inside and apologize, even if I don't mean it." Kyle says as Dawn nods her head and we all head back inside, "I'm sorry Katie. That was uncalled for, even if I didn't mean for you to hear it." Kyle tells her and Katie just nods her head.

"Well...I'm going to head back to the laundry room. Justin, join me when it suits you." Katie snaps at me.

I don't want to go work in the laundry room with Katie. With Kyle, yes because I could lay down on the table that we use to fold towels on and she could ride me and we'd be all alone back there moaning each other's name. At least I know how Kyle feels about me and maybe we can continue when we get off. Maybe she'll be my girlfriend, guess I'll have to wait and ask her until we're off and Katie is gone.

"Sorry, sweeties. Enjoy the rest of your night. I'll leave you this pack of cigarettes in case you need to get away," Dawn tells us before she heads to the laundry room to clock out.

"So, I guess I better head back there....come save me in few minutes, okay?" I ask Kyle as she nods at me before pushing me out of the line of the cameras and kisses me, "Baby girl, I'm so sorry. We'll finish this after work." I tell her as I cup her face in my hands and kiss her again softly.

"Behave back there without me," Kyle tells me as I reach down into her pants and cup her center as she moans my name, "Baby stop. Before Katie comes back out here looking for you."

"Let her fucking come out here. I'm only working here so I can see you. Will you be my girl Kyle?" I ask her as I remove my hand but keep her pulled against me.

"Of course I'll be your girl. Kiss me one more time baby." Kyle tells me as I kiss her lips again before letting her go.

"You better change your relationship status on Facebook....tonight." I tell her with a smirk as I head back to my prison, I mean the laundry room.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj