Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the wonderful reviews! I loved them so much I cranked out another update. See I told you reviews make me update quicker! lol

I hate Katie...I really do. I mean other than the attitude she always gives me, showing up tonight was an all time new low for her. We all know she just wanted to make sure Justin and I weren't alone. Too bad for her Justin asked me to be his girl. I can't believe he actually took this job just to see me. He makes me so fucking horny for him.

I really need him right now. His hand, his fingers and his mouth feel so good but I want his dick too. It feels good to know that he wants me too. There's no more guessing if he likes me and like he said we can finish this after work but I need him now. Ugh. I hate Katie. She just had to ruin my night.

At least we're together now. Even if they don't let us work together ever again at least I know that I can go to his apartment and be with him. Oh poor Zach, guess he's going to have to put up with my screaming. Maybe I'll be so loud he insists that Justin move out. Then he could move in with me in my second floor apartment.

I can picture us on my bed now making it rock back and forth so hard. The headboard putting an indention into the wall because Justin fucks me so good. Oh god, then my neighbors....my bottom neighbors would be so pissed because all they can hear is squeaking as we fuck like bunnies.

They would be all pissed and stomp up the stairs telling us to cut it the fuck out but it's always so damn good we just can't stop. So when they knock on our door Justin doesn't even bother to pull out of me as he fucks me all the way to the door. Pushing me up against random walls while his dick strokes my insides. Me moaning for God and Justin and whatever the fuck else that comes out of my mouth as he pushes me onto the hallway table, my legs pulled over his shoulders for a minute while he grunts out a slew of cuss words.

And then as their knocking persists he lets down my legs, wrapping them tight around his waist before he picks me up and makes his way to the front door. I can see him pressing me against the wall by the front door stopping only to suck on my tits as his hand makes it's way inbetween us. His long delicate fingers finding my clit and he starts matching the thrusts of his dick to the rhythm of his hands. I'm panting incoherent phrases as he opens the door smiling at our neighbors with that cocky smirk of his.

Then he says, "Can we help you?" all while he moves in and out of me. I'm tugging at his hair as I bite his shoulder to keep from screaming as they stare at us then he says, "Because I'm fucking my girl right now." And with that I can't help but orgasm and scream his name so loud I'm sure the whole apartment building will hear me.

Then they wouldn't say a damn word...not then and not ever. Because they would know that we just don't give a fuck. God I'm so fucking horny for him.

I'm his girl. Just thinking about that makes me all giddy, even as I get on Facebook and change my status to 'In a relationship with Justin Timberlake' and move him to number one on my top friends I can't wipe that stupid smile off my face. I guess I better go save him since he's been back there for thirty minutes, alone with Katie, that alone is enough to want to make you shoot yourself with a fork.

I punch in the code to the door and as it swings open I can literally see Justin sigh in relief.

"Hey J, did you want to go smoke with me?" I ask him as he nods his head and drops the towel in his hands before following me outside.

"She's getting on my fucking nerves, don't you need me for something?" He asks me as I hand him a cigarette.

"I need you for a lot of things....but we can't do those right now." I tell him with a sexy ass smirk as his sky blue eyes turn navy with lust.

---------------

She can't do that shit to me. Not right now. Think about Katie...Think about Katie naked. Okay I think that made me fucking soft as hell until of course I meet Kyle's gaze again. She licking those little pouty lips that I love. Damn she better come home with me.

I'm going to feel bad mainly because I know Zach is off today from school and work. He's probably going to be lounging in his boxers not expecting me to walk in with Kyle. Why? Because the asshole thinks that I'm a pussy and that I would never make a move on Kyle.

Today though, today is going to be different because I am taking her home with me and I am going to make her scream my name. And I can guarantee that I'm going to be moaning hers all day long. I can't wait to feel her all over me. Her small body under me, on top of me, in front of me.

And those lips, God those lips....kissing, licking, sucking, nibbling on every inch of my....ha...body. She's licking them like crazy now and all I can imagine is her mouth wrapped around my dick, sucking and licking and tasting every inch of me. She probably likes giving head, making me all beg for it and shit until I can't take it anymore.

Yeah she's a freak like that...letting me take her in the kitchen and shit.

Shit, I need her little tight pussy so bad. I know...I just know Zach's going to be fucking jealous that she's mine. That I'm the one that gets to work her out and make her claw at my sheets. Fucker can't say shit now. She's my girl.

"Oh but we'll do them soon." I tell her and I watch her shiver, "Cold, baby?" I ask her with a smirk as she flips me off.

She's biting the inside of her lip to keep from smiling but I know she wants too. So when my hand rubs her ass and she giggles, she can't hide it anymore.

"Justin, aren't you going to help me in the laundry room?" Katie asks me as she walks outside interrupting us...yet again.

"In a few, damn let me finish smoking." I tell her as I take a drag of my cigarette, "Oh Katie?" I say as she heads back to the laundry room.

"yeah?"

"I'm going to get on Facebook for awhile then I'll meet you back in the laundry room" I tell her as she makes her way out of our sights.

I throw away Kyle and I's cigarette butts before I follow her inside. She's standing close to me but we both keep our hands at our sides.

"What are you going to do on Facebook?" Kyle asks me as she dangles the pool keys in her hand and throws me a flirty smile.

"Leave Zach a message," I tell her as I log onto the computer at the front desk.

"Is that all?" She asks me as she stands closer to me and I can smell her honey scent that I love so much.

"No," I whisper as I change my status to 'In a relationship with Kyle Merrick', "I'm also changing my status. So...are you going to come over after work?" I ask her as she smiles at me.

"Do you want me to come over?" She asks me as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Of course I do. I did ask you....didn't I?" I ask her as I kiss her forehead.

"Yes you did. I need to go to my apartment first but then I can make it to yours. Am I in your Top Friends?" She asks me as she nuzzles against my chest.

"You always were but I moved you to number one. And what about me, Miss Nosy?" I ask her as she giggles before kissing my chest softly then pulling away.

"You should check out my profile. I have to go open the pool." Kyle tells me as she leaves down the hallway towards the pool and I check out her profile.

She drives me crazy but in a good way. I pull up her profile and see that her relationship status has changed from 'Single' to 'In a relationship with Justin Timberlake.' I couldn't wipe the stupid smile off my face as I checked out her Top Friends and saw me as her number one.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj