Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry my update took longer than expected. I was moving out of my apartment and then it was my last day at the hotel. But I got it knocked out. Hopefully the next update will be much sooner.

I've been back here for one hour and 45 minutes. It's been the longest...and I mean longest hour and 45 minutes of my life. Katie just keeps talking and talking and talking and talking...yeah that much talking. I just want to tell her to shut the hell up but I don't.

No I don't because she said I should go out there at 6:00 am to help Kyle set out breakfast. So that means I only got 15 more minutes to go. I can survive 15 minutes, right? Sure, I can. I need to see my girl...so I guess I can suck it up and deal with Katie for 15 more minutes. Have I told you I only have 15 minutes until I can go see Kyle? See how annoying me repeating 15 minutes is...that's what listening to Katie is like.

Francis comes into the laundry room and I smile at her as she makes her way to the time clock. She gives me a small smile before rolling her eyes at seeing Katie there. I just chuckle as she gets ready to start her day.

"Is Kyle here?" Francis asks Katie and Katie starts to glare before she catches herself, plastering on a fake smile.

"Yes she is. She's working the front desk, right now." Katie tells her as Francis throws me a confused look, you know the one that says 'What the hell is going on here?'

"Oh...I thought you weren't allowed to work when she is. Isn't that why she works Audit so that you come in an hour after she leaves and leave an hour before she shows up?" Francis asks as she pulls her breakfast apron on over her Hyatt Place uniform.

"Normally, but we were behind on towels. So Justin is helping me fold." Katie explains even though she's not really answering Francis' question.

"Oh...guess I better get out there." Francis says as she shrugs her shoulders at me and leaves the laundry room heading towards the front desk.

That was awkward. Everyone here knows Katie and Kyle are not to be scheduled together...at all. So of course everyone is going to question it. Oh well...I'll let it go because it's six o'clock and I'm going out there to see my girl.

"I'll see you later Katie." I say as I practically run out of laundry room before...

"At 6:30am you should be back here again since Nicolle comes in to help." She says and I skid to a stop.

I turn and look at her and she's smirking at me. Now she's just doing this shit to piss me off. Good for her because it's fucking working.

"Whatever 30 minutes with Kyle is 30 minutes with Kyle." I mutter to her as I leave the laundry room.

As I make my way to the front desk I notice Kyle leaning against the counter in the Gallery kitchen area talking to Francis. I can't help but stand back and admire her ass. She's wiggling, trying to get comfortable against the cold counter top as I walk into the dark Gallery kitchen. That's the thing about the Gallery kitchen the lights don't turn on until breakfast time so it's always fucking dark as hell.

I try to walk in quietly so I can surprise Kyle but I just end up bumping into the table that is placed in the Gallery kitchen for guests. I let out a yelp and a soft "mother fucker" as I stumble into the Gallery kitchen.

"Real smooth there J," Kyle tells me with a chuckle before she winks at me.

God, even her wink is fucking sexy. Now she's looking at me and I wish Francis wasn't here and I wish Katie wasn't here so I could take her right now. The table that I just bumped into is looking pretty good for some....cardio excerise. Kyle just smiles at me as she helps Francis set out the breakfast stuff and I continue to think about her on me on the table.

"You just going to stand there baby? Or are you going to help me and Francis?" Kyle asks me and Francis just giggles. Guess she told her we're together now.

"What do I get from you if I help?" I ask her as I make my way over to her and pin her against the counter.

She looks up at me with the most innocent look ever, batting her long eyelashes at me, "Me, screaming your name later," she whispers to me so Francis can't hear us.

You see this is what kills me. She can go back to work, like she's doing now, and no one knows her panties are fucking soaked but me...you can see the tent in my slacks from a mile away. I run my hand over my face and sigh in frustration as she lets out a little giggle causing me to glare at her.

She's fucking enjoying this. Giggling everytime she does something that tortures the hell out of me.

Fuck. I'm screwed, I think to myself as I help her set out the breakfast stuff that Francis has ready for us.

------------------

Torturing Justin is so much fun. To a point. But when his eyes start turning navy blue with lust I know that I should stop. Because then he looks at me and my fucking panties get soaked and I'm so afraid I'm going to be so wet that it looks like I peed my pants.

I watch him as Nicolle walks into the Gallery kitchen to help us since she's working breakfast with Francis. I really don't like Nicolle right now, don't get me wrong...she's one of my closest friends but Justin is checking out her big ass. That's almost enough to piss me off. Damn, I haven't even had his dick yet and I'm already a jealous girlfriend.

"Hey J, did you have a good night?" Nicolle asks him as she gives him a hug and kisses his cheek.

I don't say anything because I know that is just how she greets everyone but he's my man. I shouldn't even be jealous because she has a man and she's always teasing me about hooking up with Justin but still....

"Yeah, it was pretty good. I think I'm going to like working Audit with Kyle." He tells her as he hugs her back and his blue eyes meet my brown ones.

"Damn girl, down Bitch. Quit glaring at me like that. I saw your Facebook, I know you all are together now." She tells me and I blush because I didn't even realize I was glaring at her.

"Sorry," I mutter as my cheeks turn red.

"Hoe please...you know your man's hot but I'm scared you'd kill me if I tried anything."She says to me as she pulls me into a hug and kisses my lips quick.

"Shit, you can't be kissing her like that Nicolle. Baby girl's been teasing me all night. I'm fucking hard as hell right now." Justin tells her as he wraps his arms around my shoulders pulling my back flush against him before he sucks on my neck.

I can feel his lips on me, sucking, licking, and nibbling. Damn that boy's lips are dangerous. He's pressing into me and I just want to strip his clothes off and take him right now in this little Gallery kitchen. I don't care if guests are starting to come down for breakfast. Who the fuck cares? Not me.

No, because I can feel his hardness pressing into my ass. His lips still making a meal out of my neck, driving me insane for his touch. I can hardly wait until we're off so we can go to bed...if you know what I mean.

We pull apart though as Todd walks past us heading to his office. I don't say a word I just grab Justin's hand and pull him to Todd's office with me. Time to tell Todd about Katie...and Justin.

-------------------

I'm scared as hell. I might not be able to work with Kyle anymore. That thought never crossed my mind through all the flirting and touches and kisses. I never thought about company policy but now that we're sitting in Todd's office about to tell him we're dating I'm scared.

If I can't work with Kyle, I'll just have to quit. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I really don't need the job. In fact my parents would prefer it if I wasn't working so I can focus on my school work but I needed Kyle. Hopefully it won't come to that though because I have so many fantasies that we need to bring to life in this hotel. Six months of wanting Kyle in every part of this hotel keeps me working here.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Todd asks us.

Todd is scary as hell, well to me. Kyle doesn't seem to be affected to him. Todd is about 6'5 and reminds me of Lurch from the Adam's family, he even talks like him too, in a monotone.

"Well, Justin and I are dating now and he's schedule to work with me on Friday and Saturday for Audit. Is that a problem?" Kyle ask him as he just stares at us.

I can never read the man. Maybe that's why he's able to unnerve me, because I can never tell if he's serious or joking around. I do know he's kind of scared of Kyle and Dawn. When I worked days, he was always telling us, "No, you have to do it this way or else our Auditors will get mad. And we don't want them mad at us because they take it out on me."

"Oh, you just have to sign this form. Is that all?" Todd asks her as he pushes a form to us for us to sign.

It just discloses our relationship to Human Resources. Now it seems a bit silly that I was scared about talking to him. He seems like a cool guy....at least when Kyle is around. Maybe he really is scared of her.

"No, Katie showed up at 4am this morning. She said you told her too. I was told she wouldn't be schedule when I work. So, what happened?" Kyle asks him and he looks at me....for help.

I don't know what to tell him. I'm not the fucking General Manager. I did my part in making sure Kyle didn't kill Katie's bitch ass last night.

"I never told her to show up or anything last night. I'll have a talk with her and it won't happen again. Have a good day Kyle....and Justin." He says as Kyle rises from her seat and smiles at him.

"Thank you Todd." She says and I look over to him. He really seems relieved that she's happy with his answer, "So, I'll see you at your apartment?"

"Yeah, see you there. Oh and bring your work clothes and we can just ride here together." I tell her as we head back to laundry room to check out.

If Todd has a talk with Katie then maybe she won't show up tonight. That means Kyle and I would have 8 hours alone together. I bite my lip to keep from smiling as we clock out and head to our Jeeps. She parked next to me, probably without noticing but still...my girl parked next to me.

"See you in about 30 minutes?" She asks as I nod my head.

I lean down and cup her face, kissing her forehead before finally kissing her lips. God she's so beautiful. And she's mine....finally.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback makes me update quicker and happy! lol So leave some feedback! lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj