Author's Chapter Notes:
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone reading this story and all the lovely reviews. I'm knocking this one out since I'll be busy tonight partying. So I hope ya'll enjoy it!

I'm so nervous but yet so excited right now. Thank God I don't have a roommate because I'm sure they would be laughing at me if I did. When I got home the first thing I did was grab my second uniform and throw it into a duffle bag. Can't forget the good 'ole Hyatt Place uniform although I'm sure Justin wouldn't mind me going to work naked....or at least in my underwear.

Too bad I don't have enough time for a shower because I feel like I smell. The hotel pumps this fragrance into the lobby, it's called Awake, but it reminds me of the way strip clubs smell. Anyways I always feel like it's all over me and I can never get rid of it. I hope Justin doesn't mind.

I think about him as I pack my toothbrush, deodorant, and brush. I wonder if he's as excited as I am about this new change in events. At least I hope he's excited because this is more than just some crush for me. More than just lust. I love him, I really do. In that past four months that he's worked at the hotel we've talked and flirted and gotten to know each other so it's more than just lust for me. I hope it's the same for him.

I pack a teal bra and some lace teal panties that I know will look good against my tan skin...you know in case Justin wants to see them at work tonight. I sigh as I slip into a cute white sundress and slip on a pair of yellow flip flops, no sense in wearing heels if I'm going to be in Justin's bed,right?

As I'm doing a once over in the mirror, I hear a knock on my door. I take my duffle bag with me and my keys to my Jeep as I swing the door open, ready to tell whoever it is to leave because I'm going to Justin's apartment. Of course I didn't expect this person to show up at my door.

"Where are you going?" Zach asks me as I lean against the door.

"Actually to your apartment." I tell him with a smile, normally Zach and I are cool but this time he's kind of creeping me out.

"Why? And why are you taking a duffle bag?" He asks me and I just leave him standing in the hallway because I really don't feel comfortable letting him in.

"I'm going to see Justin....we're together now." I tell him and his eyes flash with some kind of emotion but I'm sure.

It looked like disappointment then anger.

"Oh...so that's the reason he rushed home and started cleaning up his mess," He tells me with a soft chuckle, "So...I'm going to go. See you at my apartment I guess." He finishes with a shrug and I don't know what to say.

"Zach....wait," I say as turns around to face me one more time before walking away, "Why did you come by?"

"Oh I had something to tell you but it's not as important as I thought it was." He says as he turns to leave.

"Well, I mean you came all this way," I say since his apartment is on the other side of the complex.

That's the thing about our apartment complex, we all live there and it's fucking huge. I live on the left side of the golf course by Piere's and Zach and Justin live on the right side of the golf course...so to get there I have to drive or else I'm going to be walking for a long ass time. Evan and Naz live a little bit closer to me about half way between Justin's apartment and mine.

"Well, I was just going to see if you wanted to go the The Corner Pocket Pub with me on Thursday but since you're dating Justin....it seems kind of pointless." He says as he looks down at the floor.

I don't know what to do. I'm in shock because in all the months I've known Zach I never for once thought he had a crush on me or liked me like that. I mean, I've let him know about my feelings for Justin since day one. Come to think of it though, he did always try to put Justin down. Not in a mean way but....

He was always telling me when Justin had a little too much to drink and made out with some skank at a bar. Or Justin's urge to jack off to a picture of me in my halloween costume. Stuff that I kind of find adorable, except for the whole skank thing...I wanted to kill her and I didn't even know what the girl looked like. To me it always seemed like he encouraged our crushes on each other. So I just don't understand where this is coming from.

"Zach, I'm sorry. I...I mean...I just never knew." I told him as I looked at him, really not wanting to hurt his feelings.

"Would it have changed anything? If you had known, or would you still be dating Justin?" He asks me as he looks up and the pain in his green eyes hits me like a ton of bricks.

"Do you really want an honest answer?" I ask as I look into his eyes and he nods his head 'yes'. "I'd still date Justin," I say without hesitation.

I know I might have just broke the poor boy's heart but I also know that it's Justin I want. I don't want someone else...not when I can have him. As much as I hate having to hurt Zach wouldn't it just hurt him more if I did date him? I mean because he would always know that I would rather be with Justin.

"I really have to go Zach, Justin is waiting on me." I tell him and he sighs.

My cellphone rings I thank the heavens for saving me. I pull out my cellphone from my duffle bag and see Justin's name on the caller id.

"Hey Justin," I say as I answer the phone. I wanted to say babe, honey or something else that couples call each other but with Zach standing in the hallway of my apartment building I figured it wasn't a great idea.

"Are you coming over? Or are you standing me up?" He asks me with a slight chuckle but it has a nervous edge to it and I think he really thinks I might stand him up.

"No, I'm heading over there right now. I promise I'll be there in like 10 minutes...or you could come over here?" I ask because now I'm suddenly realizing that Zach will be there hearing me scream for Justin.

"Babe, I'm in fucking sweat pants besides I'm washing my uniform since I don't have another one. Just come over already...I'm dying without you here." Justin whines and I can see him now, sitting on his fucking bed wearing nothing but a pair of sweat pants, needing me so bad.

"Damn...okay I'm coming over." I say as I give in to him and I shut my door and lock up my apartment.

As I turn to leave I finally notice Zach is still standing there looking at me. I don't know what to say to him, I mean I've never been in a situation like this before. I've never had my boyfriend's roommate like me or if they have...they've never told me about it.

"So, what am I supposed to do? Pretend that I don't like you." Zach asks I walk down the stairs and he follows me.

"I don't know Zach. Do what you have to do but I'm dating Justin. I'm his girlfriend and I plan on staying his girlfriend for a long time. I don't know what you want from me." I say as I make my way out of my apartment building and head to my parking space.

"If you hadn't ever met Justin, would you have given me a chance?" He asks me and I turn to face him.

"Oh my God Zach. There are no what ifs. No hypotheticals here. I met Justin, I fell for Justin. If you were his best friend like you claim to be you would be happy for us. You would suck it up and deal. Now if you'll excuse me...I have to go meet Justin, my boyfriend." I tell him as I climb into my Jeep and take off towards his apartment.

I was so excited before and now...now I just feel drained. It's like Zach's confession just drained the life out of me. So now I have a interesting choice to make. Do I tell Justin what Zach just confessed to me or do I let it go and don't tell him anything?

--------------------------

Okay, I was officially freaking the fuck out! Kyle was supposed to be here by 7:30am and it is now 8:00am. I mean, I was excited I rushed home and started cleaning everything I could possibly clean. I was home by 7:10am so I know she would have only taken 20 minutes to get ready and be over here by now.

So I called her to find out where the hell she was and she was still at her place. Damn women...always taking their time. I mean I know she wants to look good for me but what Kyle needs to understand is that she always looks good to me. Even when she's dead tired at seven in the morning and has her hair up in a messy ponytail and I can tell she's about to fucking pass out, she still looks beautiful to me.

So when I called her I was relieved when she said she was still coming over because it felt like maybe she was changing her mind on me. Then she mentioned that I could go over to her apartment. As much as I love that idea too...I'm a lazy son of a bitch and I just changed into my sweats after taking a quick shower. So now I'm just waiting for her to show up at my apartment.

I'm pulling a white cotton t-shirt on when I hear a knock on my door. If it was Zach, he was just use his key so it has to be Kyle. Speaking of Zach, I don't where that mother fucker went. One minute he was chilling on the couch asking me why I was cleaning the apartment and the next he's walking out the door muttering something about some girl. Dude's fucking psycho sometimes.

I swing open the door and instantly smile as Kyle stands there looking cute as hell. I forgot how fucking hot she looks in dresses since I usually only see her in her Hyatt Place uniform. That white sundress she's wearing looks great against her tan skin and her hair is still down. Her legs look so fucking good and long. I must be staring hard because she starts to rock on her heels and she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear as she bites her lip.

"I'm not even going to complain that you took too long getting ready because you look...so...fucking...beautiful." I mutter as she blushes when I let her in.

"Thanks baby," she says as she stands on her tip toes and kisses my lips, "I was ready awhile ago but I had an unexpected visitor." She says as she looks around my apartment before smiling at me.

"Oh really? Who in the hell would stop by your apartment this early in the morning?" I ask her right as Zach walks into the apartment.

"Can we go to your room?" She asks and I notice the nervous looks Zach is throwing my way.

"Sure, follow me." I tell her as I take her small hand and give it a light squeeze before walking into my room.

I lock the door and look at her as she sits on the edge of my bed. She's picking at my rumpled sheets and she looks nervous. I should have made my bed.

"It was Zach," she whispers as she continues to pick and look at my sheets, "He stopped by to ask me out but I told him we were dating."

I don't know what to say to her as she looks up at me. She almost looks scared like she's ruining our friendship or something by telling me but I'm glad she told me. I've had plenty of girlfriends fuck me over in the past and she's at least being honest with me instead of trying to hide the fact that Zach asked her out.

I always had a feeling that he liked her but I didn't think he would ask her out. I mean he knew how I felt about her, he should know, he was always teasing me about it. I can't believe he tried to ask her out when he fucking knew how I felt about her.

"Are you mad?" She asks me quietly and I kneel down in front of her.

"Not at you, a bit at him but never at you. Thanks for telling me baby girl." I tell her as she smiles at me and my heart jumps.

I cup her face before kissing her lips softly and slowly. I'm taking my time because I want her to feel all the love I have for her in this one kiss.

-------------------------

Justin's lips and his kisses are like heaven. I whimper when he pulls away from me as he rises and removes his white cotton t-shirt. I admire his toned chest as I snuggle into his sheets and smell a mixture of his scent and beer. I laugh and he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Why do your sheets smell like beer?" I ask him through my laughter and his cheeks turn red.

"I couldn't find the bed in the dark the other night and I had a beer in my hand. Needless to say when I tripped some of it got on my sheets....God, maybe we should have gone to your place." He sighs and I just smile at him.

"No, it's fine. Funny but fine." I tell him as I stand up and my fingertips trace patterns on his bare chest, "But next time you should wash your sheets J."

"Oh I will especially if you keep making fun of me," he tells me as he pouts and I kiss him.

I can feel his arms wrapping around me unzipping my dress as I let it fall to his floor revealing my matching set of yellow lace boyshorts and bra to him. I kiss his neck as he picks me up and tosses me onto his bed as I let out a squeal of surprise.

He lays next to me and I sigh as I feel his lips on the base of my neck. I feel him press against my back and I moan as I feel his hardness against my ass. His hand snakes around my waist, his fingers making my skin tingle as they graze along my stomach before making their way to the hemline of my boyshorts. He nibbles on my ear and his nimble fingers slide off my boyshorts.

My fingers make their way into his short curls as he takes off his sweatpants leaving him in just his boxers. Before I can touch him or anything he rolls on top of me. I smile at his cocky smirk before grabbing his neck and pulling his lips down to mine. He relaxes his arms and lays his body on top of me.

I instinctively spread my legs for him and his hardness touches my warmth and we both moan. He removes his boxers as I hook my legs around him flipping us so that I'm on top. I grind against him painfully slow, loving the way he drags out the word "Fuck" for me. I look down at him as he grits his teeth and pants heavily.

Justin's eyes squeeze shut as I run my fingernails from the bast of his throat down his pecs and over his abs. I gasp causing his eye to fly open.

"Justin! You have a bruise on your ribcage! What happened?" I ask as I look at the bruise near his ribs. It's black and blue and yellowish. How come I didn't notice it before?

"Zach fucking hit me when we were sparing. For our workout and everything yesterday," he moans as his hands make their way from my hips up my sides to my back undoing my bra and tossing it aside.

"Does it hurt?" I moan as his hands massage my breasts, his fingers tweaking my nipples making them hard with pleasure.

"Yeah, why don't you ride Daddy and take away the pain?" He says as my head falls back at his words.

I love it when he's in control and rough with me.

"I want to take away the pain Daddy. Can I Daddy?" I ask sliding onto just the head of his dick, torturing the both of us.

"Fuck, you better." He grits out as his fingers pull my hair and I moan. I shout his name as he spanks me, "Give me that fucking pussy," he shouts as he pulls me roughly down onto him.

We both shout "Fuck" as he pierces me and my walls surround him. His fingers are digging into my hips and I know tomorrow I'll have bruises there. I can't move and the way he's hold me on top of him I know he doesn't want me to yet. He's gritting his teeth, the only sound in the room are his pants. My head falls back and my eyes close as he rolls his hips under me. I pant as I grind my hips against him and he goes deeper. I want to cry as I set a steady rhythm because he feels so good moving in and out of me.

I shout his name at the top of my lungs as he guides my movements and hit my g-spot. He watches me as I bounce on top of him. I hear him chuckle as he strokes my spot again and my body shivers. He flips us over never leaving me as he grabs my right leg placing it over his shoulder and plunges deeper into me. His hand grazes my ass as he wraps my left leg around his waist. I grab at his hair as he rests his head in the crook of my neck and I can feel his pants of breath against my skin.

My toes start to curl and I feel that tingle start in my toes and work it's way up my legs as he strokes me over and over. His dirty talk has ceased long time ago replaced by heavy pants and groans and the occasional "Fuck" that he grits out. I feel the sweat from his skin and I can smell it in the air as he fucks me. I hear the smack of our bodies moving as one and my wall tighten around him. That tingle has moved to the pit of my stomach and I can feel his dick twitch slightly in me.

"That's it baby girl...Give it to Daddy," he pants in my ear and my body starts to tremble, "Fucking come for me."

He kisses my lips softly but sloppy and I don't care. I don't want his kisses right now...no, I want his seed. I want him to make me orgasm. I know I'll never get used to his size no matter how many times I have sex with him. He rolls his hips into mine and my small hands grip his sheets, my knuckles turning white as I squeeze my eyes shut and my mouth falls open into a silent moan. My orgasm comes stronger than it ever has before and my whole body tries to shake it out of me. I scream his name over and over as my body continues to shake. Justin's panting in my ear and I hear my name leave his lips as his body jerks and he spills his seed into me.

I stroke his back as his hips keep thrusting and he keeps coating my walls. He lets my legs drop to his side before rolling me over so that I'm on top of him. I lay down on top of him resting my head against his chest and he runs his fingers through my hair. I can't help but sigh as he kisses the top of my head and I feel him soften in me. I look up and meet his gaze as we both start laughing.

"Maybe we should both call in sick to work. Because I really don't see us stopping anytime soon." He mumbles as I laugh against him.

"Dawn would kill me becaue then she would be called in on her day off. But I'm sure we can get in a couple more rounds before we have to go to work." I tell him as I snuggle up to him and he rolls us over again.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj