Author's Chapter Notes:
Wow...thanks for all the reviews...um I'll respond to them soon I promise....Maybe later I'm just a little bit, okay a lot hungover from last night but I'm posting an update for ya'll. The next updates might be slow considering that I'm moving from Indiana to Texas in two days and things are kind of getting crazy but I'll work on it.

Waking up next to Kyle was heaven. She feels so good all snuggled up against me. This is how it should be everytime I wake up. Of course I'm not looking forward to going to work because I just want to stay in bed with Kyle. But when my alarm goes off and wakes her up I know that isn't going to happen.

"Umm....Hi," she whispers as she snuggles against me some more.

"Hi. You want to take a shower before me?" I ask her as she nods her head.

I remember her talking about how she never enjoyed morning-after showers. She said it always seems like a good idea to jump into the shower with your lover after a passionate night of sex but for a girl it's horrible. Something about eventually you have to wash your hair, which sucks if it's long, shave your legs and that just ain't sexy or easy to do with a man in the shower with you.

I watch as she gets out of my bed in all her naked glory. Damn she looks good. I could just watch her walk around my apartment naked all day. Too bad we don't live together. I'm sure she would love to walk around naked in front of me if we lived together. Hell if we lived together...we wouldn't need clothes at all.

She smiles at me sweetly as she enters my bathroom and starts her shower. Soon though she running into my room and jumping on my bed. "I hate work! Why can't I just stay here with you?"

"That's what I suggested but you were all worried about Dawn being called in." I tell her as she snuggles against me and I laugh as she whines.

"Oh right...Dawn. I guess I'll go take a shower." Kyle mumbles as she goes back into my bathroom and gets in the shower.

I decide to face the music as I pull on my boxers and walk outside of my room into my kitchen. I need some fucking coffee to wake me up since I didn't get that much sleep and now I have to go to work. I love Dawn but I'm about ready to call in sick for me and Kyle.

I'm sipping on my coffee when Zach comes into our kitchen. I don't say a word because I know he knows that Kyle told me what he did. He's just staring at me as I look straight ahead not bothering to meet his gaze while placing my coffee cup on the counter behind me.

"Can I help you?" I snap, I didn't mean for it to come out like that but it did.

"J, I'm sorry..." He mutters.

"You're sorry. You fucking asked out my girlfriend! You went over to her apartment and you asked her out...when you fucking knew man...you fucking knew she was mine! And don't pretend you didn't....I know you checked your fucking Facebook and saw our status' had changed....or did you forget you left me a message congratulating me on growing some balls and asking her out?" I say sharply.

I don't want to shout because I don't want Kyle to know that we're fighting. Especially after she told me that he asked her out. She should never feel like this is her fault...she can't help it if she's fucking hot as hell but Zach....Zach should know better.

"I had to ask! I had to let her know she had better options than just you!" He shouts and I clinch my fists at my side to keep from hitting him.

"Better options than Justin? There's no such thing." Kyle says as she walks into our kitchen and takes a sip from my coffee cup.

Damn she looks good. She's in nothing but my white cotton t-shirt but I can tell she has a bra on and some panties because I can see the teal color through my white t-shirt. It's fucking long on her but she looks so cute. Her wet hair is starting to curl into soft waves as it air drys.

"You can do better than him....trust me. He's one of my best friends but he's not what you need." Zach tells her and she shakes her head.

"No, you're wrong. You don't know what I need. Half the stuff you've told me about him, trying to turn me off from liking him, I find absolutely adorable. He may have flaws but so do I. Trust me I know how I feel about Justin and anything you say isn't going to change that." She tells him as her arms wrap around my waist.

I'm fucking lucky. Do you know that? I'm so fucking lucky to have her in my life, by my side, as my girl. Suck on that Zach, you fucking bastard.

"Did you know he hooked up with Alyssa when he was so in love with you?" Zach asks and I want to smack him.

"Were Justin and I together?" Kyle asks.

She knows we weren't. Besides I didn't hook up with Alyssa, we made out then she got pissed when I told her I couldn't because I was in love with Kyle. Then she proceeded to ask me if I was gay because Kyle is a guy's name and I had to explain who Kyle was.

"No." Zach says.

"Then why should I care? That was his past...I'm his future....okay not like that but you know what I mean." She says as I pull her closer to me and kiss her forehead.

"Don't you realize that I'm better for you?" Zach asks her again and she sighs as she looks up at me for help.

"Zach, stop it. Don't you realize that she'd rather be with me? She wants to be my girl. If you can't accept that then I'm just going to have to move out." I tell him as I pull Kyle with me to my room.

"We have to go to work J." Kyle tells me as she starts pulling off my t-shirt and changing into her uniform.

"I know baby. Promise me, if he ever tries anything that you tell me so I can deal with it." I tell her as I start my shower.

"Of course. I only trust you." She tells me as she kisses me quickly before letting me step into my shower.

----------------------

So, I guess tonight will be good. Katie was fired! Yeah I did a little squeal and dance when Caroline told me that. Speaking of Caroline I noticed her checking out my man but I'm not worried because he's all mine.

"So is he good in bed?" Caroline asks me as she looks Justin up and down, "Come on Kyle, I know you all are dating now...spill the beans girl."

"Oh he's hella good but back the hell off Carrie." I tell her as she smacks my arm and wrinkles her nose at me. "I mean it!" I shout as she waves me off as she grabs her stuff to head home.

"Please don't yell in front of guests." I hear behind me and I turn and meet a handsome man with blond hair and green eyes.

He's about as tall as Zach so about 5'9. He's kind of lanky but you can tell he works out. He has a nice chisled jaw but he has nothing on Justin. He's cute but he's not damn fine, fucking hot as hell like my Justin.

"Who are you?" I ask him and he chuckles at me.

"Katie's replacement. I'm Tyler. And you are?" Katie's replacement asks me as he holds out his hand for me to shake.

"I don't shake hands...germs and all. I'm Kyle, the auditor." I tell him as he retracts his hand.

I know I'm being a bitch....really I do know. It's just there's something about him that's telling me to watch out. He just seems creepy and fishy and just ugh....so gross.

"Hey babe, you want a lemonade or coffee?" Justin asks me as he rounds the corner before stopping in his tracks, "Who are you?" He asks and I let out a laugh.

"I'm Tyler. Katie's replacement. And you are?" Katie's replacement says as he extends his hand out to Justin.

Justin takes it and about breaks off the guy's hand. I bite my lip to keep from laughing but the smile on my face is unmistakeable.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Justin," Justin tells him as he turns to me, "So baby girl, lemonade or coffee?"

"Um...lemonade. Since we had coffee at your place and all." I tell him as he nods his head in understanding before passing me a lemonade.

"So Kyle, I guess you're training me on Audit tonight." Katie's replacement says as I look at him then at Justin who just chuckles.

"Actually Justin and I will be training you. He works Audit with me." I tell him as he looks...no more like glares at Justin.

I know Justin catches his glare because he looks about ready to say something to this asshole. I can't believe he has the nerve to look at my man like that. However I must say a pissed off Justin makes me a very horny Kyle.

He is so fucking hot when he gets mad. Clinching his fists at his side and then his eyes...oh god his eyes get this look like he could fuck you up. Ohh...that would be fucking hot. Him coming home all pissed off at something and I would be there waiting and he wouldn't say a damn word. He would just grab me and throw me against whatever was there, a kitchen table, a kitchen counter, the wall, his bed, the sofa....whatever and he would fuck me so good. I know he would rough as hell too. Probably ripping off my clothes just so he can get into my little pussy and fuck it right up. Remind me to piss him off outside of work.

"Kyle? Kyle? Are you listening?" Katie's replacement asks me and I realize I was just staring at Justin and panting.

Justin is smirking at me because he knows....he knows I was thinking about his dick.

"No, she's not. She was too busy thinking about my dick." Justin tells Tyler with a smirk, "She does that sometimes. You'll get used to it."

"She thinks about your dick? Why would she do that?" Katie's replacement asks and I realize the man is a fucking idiot.

"Because it's my dick to think about." I tell him as I walk back to the office to get our paperwork.

----------------------------

"What does she mean by that?" Tyler asks me and I can't help but think this guy's a fucking idiot.

"She means it's her dick to ride. She's my girl." I tell him as I print out the Daily Activity report.

"And you work together?" Tyler asks and I look at him because I'm really not in the mood for this tonight.

"Yes, obviously we work together. What is up with you and the 20 questions? Didn't you just start today? Why are you that fucking interested in Kyle?" I ask him as Kyle makes her way back over to the front desk.

"Sorry, I...I just thought she was hot and was hoping she was single. I didn't know." He tells me and I smirk.

I know she's fucking hot. She's my girl! He's such an idiot. I know other guys are going to look at her but she's with me.

"Well, she isn't single and now you do know. So as long as you remember I'm her man we won't have a problem." I tell him as Kyle just bites her lip and smiles at me.

She's standing next to me now, mainly because we're being filmed and she can't hug me or kiss me, but I know she really wants to be in my arms. So I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her close to me giving her a light squeeze before I let her go.

I see Tyler backing off...that's right mother fucker....she's mine.

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback makes me happy! So make me happy and leave me some!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: hotelj