The Wait

Note: I rearranged the order of the lyrics

Part I

Baby I got sick this morning
A sea was storming inside of me
Baby I think I'm capsizing
The waves are rising and rising


Justin felt the bile rising in his throat and stumbled towards the bus' bathroom. He barely made it, sticking his head over the toilet just as his meal came back up. When he was done vomiting, he rested his forehead on his forearm, groaning as the bus hit a bump which set his gag reflex off again.

"Fuck," he moaned, jumping when he heard someone knock on the bathroom door.

"J, you okay?" JC asked.

Justin got up and turned to the sink, rinsing his mouth and splashing cool water against his flushed face before opening the door to face his band mate.

"Yeah. My stomach's just upset. I'm gonna go lay down."

He walked past JC to the bunks and slipped into his own, shutting the curtains firmly and curling up in the fetal position. He bit back a whimper and fought the tears that threatened to fall. He tried to think of something comforting to lull him to sleep, but only dark, depressing thoughts came to mind. He made himself push them away, forced himself to remember her words.

"I'm just a phone call away," she had said. He looked at the small clock he kept in the corner of his bunk. It was almost 3:00 a.m. where she was. But he needed her. He needed her.

Whenever blue tear drops are falling
And my emotional stability is leaving me
There is something I can do
I can get on the telephone and call you up baby, and
Honey I know you'll be there to heal me
The love you give to me will free me
If you don't know the things you're feeling
Oh I can tell you, darling, that it's Sexual Healing


She picked up on the third ring. "Hello?" She answered groggily.

"Baby?" Justin said, his voice cracking with emotion.

"Justin? What's wrong?"

Justin tried again and failed to stop the tears from sliding down his face. "I miss you," he whimpered.

She sighed. "I miss you too. But we'll see each other in a month, right?"

"I need you now," Justin sniffled.

"What I think you need right now is some sleep," she said softly.

"I can't sleep," he whined. "Talk to me."

She yawned. "J, I'm tired. What do you want me to talk about?"

"Anything," Justin said. "What did you do before you went to bed?"

"I started to read a new romance novel."

If he hadn't been feeling so miserable, Justin probably would have rolled his eyes and snorted at her confession.

"Will you read some to me?" He asked instead.

She sighed and he could hear a click and a shuffling in the distance as she flicked on a light and reached towards the nightstand to grab the book.

"Where was I? Oh, yes … 'Theresa rushed into Clarence's muscular embrace, crushing her breasts to his naked torso.

'Don't ever leave me again,' she said, looking up into his shining sapphire eyes.

'I won't,' he promised in his husky voice. Theresa moaned as he ran his fingers through her auburn tresses and tilted her head so that he could lean in and kiss her. She gripped his bulging biceps and deepened the kiss, their tongues dueling. It was then that she felt Clarence's hardening length press against her through his breeches.

Boldly, the usually timid women trailed her tiny hand down his chest and over the waistband of his pants to cup his groin…'"

Justin shifted uncomfortably as she read on. Normally he would laugh at his girlfriend's favorite "love scenes" but it had been so long since he had so much as kissed her that the mere description of sex, no matter how poorly written, turned him on.

"Baby, are you still there?"

Justin looked down at the tent in his pajama pants. There was no sleeping with that problem.

"Justin?" She repeated.

Justin sighed.

"What's wrong now?" She asked.

"I'm hard," he said frankly, speaking quietly into the phone so that no one else on the bus could hear him.

He heard her chuckle. "And that's my problem because…?"

"Baby…" Justin whined, rubbing his bare stomach slowly, dipping his fingers into his belly button.

"What, J?" She asked, her voice so quiet it was as if she was right there whispering in his ear.

"What're you…" He started to ask her "what are you doing?" but instead he found himself saying, "What're you wearing?"

"I thought you don't feel well," was her response.

"I think I will if we can just take my mind off of it," Justin insisted, keeping his own voice low as well.

"Aren't you on the bus?" She asked.

"We'll be quiet. Please?" He knew that she wouldn't be able to say no.

She let out a resigned sigh before changing her tone. "You want me to take care of you baby?" She purred seductively.

"Yes," Justin hissed, his fingers tracing the waistband of his pants, itching to wrap around his throbbing erection.

"Are you hard for me?"

Justin gulped and nodded. Realizing she couldn't see him, he whispered back, "Yes."

"Are you touching yourself?"

Justin slipped his hand past the waistband and formed a loose circle with his fingers around the base of his cock.

"Only if you do it too," he said. He heard some more shuffling as she rearranged herself on the bed, followed by her soft moan. His hand began moving up and down his shaft slowly. "Where are you touching yourself?"

"My breasts," she said. "Stroke yourself, J. Rub your hand up and down."

Justin bit his lip as he increased the pressure of his hand. "Are you wet for me, baby?"

He imagined her trailing a hand down her stomach into her panties. His cock jumped in his hand at the thought.

"Babe, I'm so wet for you," she moaned.

Justin bit back a moan of his own and used his thumb to swipe away the pre-come that had formed on the head of his cock. He pushed his pants impatiently down his legs until they pooled at the bottom of the bunk. He spread his legs, careful not to jostle the curtain that hid him from view. The thought that he could get caught crossed his mind, but it couldn't overpower the pleasurable sensations in his groin. For a moment, he was so caught up in them that he didn't realize she was speaking again.

"… my clit and I've got two fingers inside."

"Oh," Justin sighed, reaching down to cup and massage his balls.

"Shh," she reminded him.

"Baby," he whispered, panting harshly. "I'm gonna come." He reached for his cock again and set a rough, steady rhythm.

Across the country, she moaned and it took everything in him not to echo her.

"Me too," she said.

Justin felt his release fast approaching as he listened to her pant and moan over the phone. His hand sped up, stopping every few strokes to swipe the glistening head with his thumb.

"Oh, Justin!" She cried out. Justin pictured her on the bed, legs spread, rubbing her clit and pushing her fingers in and out of her body as it tightened around her while she came. He felt a pull in his balls right before he came as well, his come shooting out of the head of his cock onto his hand and lower stomach in thick, sticky spurts. "Fuck," he mouthed, making a tiny whimpering noise as he did so. The last of his orgasm washed through him, his come dripping down his throbbing cock.

"You still there, baby?" He heard her ask a few moments later.

Justin shook his head to clear his brain. "Yeah," he whispered back. He reached for a tissue to clean himself off, hissing as he wiped the come off his softening cock.

"Baby?" He asked when she didn't say anything else.

"Yeah?" She said, and he heard her yawn over the line. He let out a yawn of his own and pulled his pajama pants back up before snuggling deeper into the blankets of his bunk.

"I miss you," he sighed, feeling sleep finally begin to overtake him.

"I miss you too, J. But just remember, I'm only a phone call away."

Come take control, just grab a hold
Of my body and mind soon we'll be making it
Honey, oh we're feeling fine
You're my medicine open up and let me in
Darling, you're so great
I can't wait for you to operate


Part II (Two Weeks Later)

Baby I'm hot just like an oven
I need some lovin'
And baby, I can't hold it much longer
It's getting stronger and stronger


The thoughts of all the things she wanted to do to him filled her brain and sent a flood of heat to her center. Two weeks without any release, and two months without his dick inside her and she was feeling the empty ache she felt whenever he went on tour. But that was about to change.

And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing, oh baby
Makes me feel so fine
Helps to relieve my mind
Sexual Healing baby, is good for me
Sexual Healing is something that's good for me


JC had told her Justin was resting on the bus before the show. She thought JC put it too nicely. Justin was probably moping like he had been since he was sick two weeks ago.

She smiled at Tiny, who nodded and stepped aside to let her onto the bus. She climbed the stairs leading into the vehicle and headed towards the bunks, spotting his immediately as it was the only one with the curtains tightly shut. She tiptoed towards his bed, hearing his even breathing through the curtain. Slowly, silently, she slipped out of her shoes and pulled back the curtain.

He was lying on his side facing the wall, curled up on top of the covers. There was just enough room for her to slip in behind him. She propped her head up with one hand and slipped the other under his t-shirt, rubbing up his stomach to his chest. He shivered at her cool touch and his nipples hardened when she circled them lightly with her fingers.

"Wake up, J." She whispered, sucking on the back of his ear. Justin groaned and shifted restlessly but didn't awaken.

Desperate times called for desperate measures. She certainly had not traveled across the country to watch him sleep.

She stealthily undid the button on his jeans and pulled down the zipper. When he still didn't stir, she rubbed him seductively through his boxer briefs, smiling when she felt him begin to harden under her touch immediately.

"C'mon, babe," she cooed into his ear.

Get up, Get up, Get up, Get up - let's make love tonight
Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up - 'cos you do it right

He was nearly fully erect when she finally heard him sigh and felt him arch into her touch. Suddenly he stiffened in her embrace and turned to face her.

"Baby? What're you doing here?" He asked.

She grinned at him. "Surprise," she said before leaning in to kiss him. He immediately responded to the kiss, opening his mouth against hers so she could slip her tongue in. Her hand resumed its earlier motions against his crotch until he moaned softly and pulled back from their embrace.

"Shh," she reminded him again that they could be interrupted at any moment.

"I want you so bad," he whispered, his hands reaching up under her shirt to cup her breasts through her bra.

"Me too. We've just got to be quiet," she said against his lips, kissing him again.

Knowing they were short on time, she made quick work of her pants and panties, toeing them off at the end of the bunk just as he had done with his pajama pants two weeks ago. He helped her remove her shirt and bra before pulling his own shirt off. He reached to pull his pants off but she stopped him.

"Keep them on. I want you now," she said, freeing his cock from his boxer briefs. She stroked him once before guiding him to her center.

He gasped as she rubbed the head in her wetness. "Baby. You're so wet."

"Justin, pl-" She gasped mid-word as he slowly pushed himself into her. God, he fit her perfectly; just the right length, just the right thickness.

He bit down on her collarbone in an attempt to stifle his moan as he pulled out slowly and pushed back in. "Fuck," he mumbled against her.

"Yes, Justin, please fuck me," she said through gritted teeth.

Justin chuckled. "You want something, baby?" He asked, pulling out completely.

"Justin, now is not the time to get cocky!" She whispered furiously.

"I thought you like my cock," he whispered back. "In fact, I know you like it, especially when it does this."

He covered her mouth with his to stifle her scream of pleasure and his groan as he slammed back into her, establishing a quick, steady rhythm. He thrust his tongue in and out of her mouth, mimicking his lower body's actions.

"Shit," he whimpered when he pulled back for air. He trailed hot kisses down her neck to her breasts, flattening his tongue against one of her nipples before taking it into his mouth.

"Oh," she gasped , hiking her legs up higher around his waist so that he slipped in deeper.

"I'm … I'm gonna come," Justin managed to choke out. He trailed a finger down her body between her legs, circling her clit before rubbing against it, her wetness on his cock lubricating the sensitive nub.

"Ah!" She said in a high pitched whine that signaled that she too was about to come. Justin rubbed her clit harder and she tightened around him.

"Oh shit," he whispered as her body clenched down on his cock, sending him over the edge. He thrust into her as deeply as he could as he spilled into her in thick waves. Finally he collapsed on top of her and for a few moments they both laid there trying to catch their breath.

"Baby," Justin finally said as he went to pull out of her. Her legs tightened around his waist. She wasn't ready to let him go just yet.

"What're you doing here?" He asked, repeating his earlier question.

She leaned up to kiss him tenderly. "I missed you," she said simply.

"The tour will be done in a week and a half." He rested his forehead against hers.

She held him tightly in her arms. "I couldn't wait."

He smiled and pressed his lips to hers. "Me neither."

When I get this feeling,
I need sexual healing
oh when I get this feeling,
I need Sexual Healing,
I gotta have sexual healing, Darling
'cos I'm all alone
sexual healing, darling,
'till you come back home

Completed
a_nonymous is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked The Wait also liked 60 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story