“Welcome to Rolling Stones Magazine.” Andrea had to smile at that; she had finally made it to her dream job. She had taken 5 years of hard working journalism ethic to get her to the point where she stood today; standing at the entrance of her office at her new job. “I made it,” she said as she walked her way over past her desk to the window looking down on LA. She considered herself extremely lucky, not only was she fresh out of her internship and college, she had managed to snag her dream job in one shot. Andrea was defiantly glad to have gotten the internship at the place she now worked for. Showing so much drive and knowledge they made her an offer she couldn’t refuse they day her internship ended.

“Miss Johnson, I’m glad to see you have found everything so far,” entered a voice behind her as she waved at the small people on the ground going on about their life’s just as she started hers. “ I sure have, I must say thank you again for this wonderful opportunity,” she beamed as she made her way to her desk and sat down behind it to address her boss. “I’m not sure you will fully appreciate me after I tell you the first assignment I have planned for you, am sure your still unsettled after just moving up here from San Diego," her boss questioned as he sat down across from her. Andrea raised an eyebrow at him in question before he continued. “ Well I hate to say but your not gonna get the time to settle down right away with this area for you have to be on the road for you first assignment,” he told her and waited for a response, which she gave none so he handed her a packet of info before continuing. “ You see it looks as if N'Sync is finally getting back together to do an album and a tour, I’m sure you are familiar with this group?” Looking up from going through the packet, Andrea grinned embarrassed when she noticed her boss looking at her car keys on her desk with her schizophrenic album cover key chain she had on it, “Yes, I do but I still don’t understand how this has to do with me.” Nodding her boss stood up, “ You see we wanted to get the scoop on them now that their back, are they back to stay, any plans to do anymore albums kind of thing.”

“You would really trust me with that huge of a story,” She had to ask she wasn’t even sure of herself. Her boss smiled the smile that told her there were no one better for the job. “I will let you think about it, if you don’t want to do it we will give it Wilson. Let Me know.” Nodding she watched him walk out of her office, sighing she rested her head against the back of the chair. Was this really happening was she getting a chance to meet the people who had influenced her so much, for so long, she smiled no way was she giving this up. Running towards the door she opened it to find her boss only a few feet away leaning against the wall. “I’LL DO IT!” she shouted as she bounced toward him. “I figured you might, here you leave tomorrow morning to start watching them practice for the tour and then next month the tour begins,” he told her handing over her flight plan and plane tickets and told her to head home to pack and get stuff together but to come back for a 6 o’clock meeting to discuss the game plan.




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story