“Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to thank you for choosing Delta Airlines for your travel needs, We understand there are many other airlines you can choose, we look forward to seeing you on your next flight.” Andrea looked out the window from her seat on the plane as they approached the gate at Orlando Airport, “ This is it,” she whispered to herself as she collected her stuff and wiggled her way out of the isle and down the plane towards the airport. Walking in she looked for someone she was told would be there to pick her up and take her to the WEG compound to meet the guys and their manager Johnny Wright. She saw no one, so she walked a little further out and saw a man rushing towards her area with a black baseball hat on and shades with about 5 girls screaming behind him. As he zoomed past her she recognized him to be JC Chasez of all people. “Why would they send him to pick me up,” she laughed and questioned the stupidity of it as a big man approached her. “Miss Johnson?” he asked her with a stern voice, looking straight at him being just less than 5’10 she nodded and took out an id to prove it was her when he looked at her skeptically.

Looking back towards the direction she saw JC go, she smiled when she saw him poke his head out of the bathroom door looking both ways as if crossing the street before walking all the way out and leaning against the wall still catching his breath. “Should we go save the poor guy,” she laughed noticing the man that was standing next to her was looking the same direction and was laughing too. “Actually I want to play with him a little bit, ya wanna help?” He smiled. I could get use to this, she thought to her self and nodded also noticing his name tag said Lonnie on it. Lonnie whispered the plan to Andrea as she saw JC have to run back into the bathroom at the notice of another fan. She smiled after Lonnie had told her what to do, they shook on it as she gave him her bag and headed over to the entrance of the men’s restroom.

Standing outside the restroom right where JC stood a moment ago, she leaned against the wall and looked both ways just as he had done. Leaning over towards the entrance she whispered, “Coast is clear.” JC didn’t come and nor make a sound; she had to smile at that she knew that it wouldn’t be that easy. Taking a breath she gave Lonnie a thumbs up and walked into the restroom. Noticing he wasn’t in the entrée way she walked further in the room. She stopped just sort of walking towards the area of the urinals and stood against a stink and watched the stalls. After a few moments she heard a cough that sounded familiar, taking the steps towards the stall next to it she put her feet on the back of the toilet and leaned her body against the wall, looking down at JC staring at the stall door in fright.

“BOO,” she whispered just enough to get his attention. “What are you doing in here this is the man’s bathroom you can’t be in here,” JC exclaimed looking for a way out that wouldn’t get him hurt. But no sooner had he said that then she hopped down from the toilet and out of the stall and came to his and knocked on the door. JC raised an eyebrow as he opened it up and looked at her. “I’m here for my reasons JC,” she stated pretending with her voice that she meant for different reasons then she really was there for. She had to smile to herself when she heard him gulp. “Come on don’t be shy,” she smiled and pulled his hand and made him walk out of the stall.

She got him to the sinks she was at before and started to put her and Lonnie’s plan into action. Taking his arm she took the zipper of his jacket and unzipped it, then she took his hat and put it on her head, placing the ponytail she had in the hole in the back. Moving the sunglasses on to his head she leaned into him and whisper, “Your Sexy.”

“Umm, thanks…I ummm,” JC was defiantly at a lost for words. She smiled and took his jacket off of him and then put it on herself, zipping it up she turned to run out of the bathroom but only made it half way towards the door out of JC’s eyes when she ran into Lonnie coming in. Laughing at the fact that she had on his hat and jacket he figured the plan worked. “You make him nervous enough to not run off on me again?” “Probably,” she laughed and then let Lonnie take her arm and lead her back into the bathroom.

Continuing their little game she started to bitch Lonnie out for man handling her and grabbing her. “Let go of me you psycho,” she yelled as she was dropped in front of JC who jumped a little at seeing her again. “Hey bud, I caught this girl running out of the bathroom with your stuff,” Lonnie said as he began to take JC's things off Andrea. Grabbing the hat as it was pulled from her head, she moved the wrong way and was put of balance by her flip flops and was about to fall on her ass until JC caught her and helped her stand up right.

“Umm,” she didn’t know what to do anymore the game was ruined, so she looked over a Lonnie who had started to laugh hysterically. “Man, I don’t think her falling was that funny,” JC commented as he was handed back his stuff from Andrea. She glared at Lonnie and flicked his ear to get his attention, “You think I ruined it with falling on my ass, you totally ruined it when you started to laugh; dumb shit.”

JC looked utterly confused at the moment, Lonnie sighed the jig was up he decided. “Jace, this is the journalist who is gonna be with us for the next 2 ½ months. Andrea Johnson, this is JC Chasez.” Andrea smiled bashfully and put out a hand for him to shake and was surprised by his smile and laughter, but more so by the hug he gave her to go along with it. “Nice Job,” was all he said as they headed out of the bathroom and towards the parking lot were the car was waiting with her bags and the driver already waiting inside. Getting into the car JC stopped her and placed his hat on her head and winked at her. She just laughed and got in the car and watched the sights go by as they headed out of the parking lot and on to the high way. Listening to Lonnie and JC tell Dre about what happened inside a few moments ago.




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story