The meeting had gone well, Andrea had met all of the guys expect Justin who she spoke to over speakerphone throughout the meeting. He seemed more involved with Cameron, his girlfriend then what was going on and how it concerned him. She was now in the elevator going up to her room at the hotel she was staying at, JC next to her trying to get her to stay the week they had left in Florida at his house and not spend money on a hotel bill. His pleas were interrupted when Andrea started to lip sing the words to the song playing on the elevator radio, making JC laugh. “Does he love me, I wanna know, how can I tell if he loves me so….” She laughed as JC lipped the back up vocals, “Is it in his eyes,” he flutter his lashes making them both bust up so hard that Andrea started to cry.

Reaching her floor the both walked out still laughing as they walked towards her room. She was about to put the card key in its slot to open the door when JC’s hand stopped her. “Come on Annie, don’t waste your money come room with me for the week, you’ll get enough hotel experience later.” She laughed at the comment because she knew it was the honest truth but funny nonetheless. “Fine, but you have to help me drag my shit over there,” she laughed when he made the movements to walk away before she grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. “Loser,”she told him and then she put the key card in its slot and walked in and let the door shut. “Ah, come on Annie I was just messing, I will haul your shit to my house,” he leaned his head against the door but ended up falling and landing on top of Andrea as she opened the door a second later.

“Howdy, down there,” he laughed as he support his upper body with his hands on the floor on either side of her. Smirking she said, “Well Hi JC, I hate to put a damper on your spirit but its not fall yet.” Shaking his head he stood up and looked around the room, “ That was bad,” he said as he went to her two biggest suitcases and pulled the handles up and started rolling them towards the door. Picking up the other two bags including her carry on she followed. Letting JC and Dre take the luggage to the car Andrea signed out of her suite and walked towards the garage elevators with two fresh cookies in her hands; courtesy of the hotel, placing one cookie inside her coat pocket, she took a bite out of the other one and press the down button for the garage.

When the doors opened JC’s stood inside and said, “Level 2 lady’s lingerie; oh Hi Annie.” She smiled and walked into the elevator as she chewed; after she swallowed she looked at him, “MMm nice yummy cookie, so fresh and gooey.” “Why must you be so cruel to me,” he laughed eyeing her cookie as she took another bite. Laughing she then waved it in front of his face; she didn’t wave it fast enough however for he took a bite from it the second time it came by. “HEY, you weren’t actually suppose to get it, wiener,” she jokily glared at him. “Wiener?” he questioned her. Nodding like a five year old she turned to him as she backed out of the elevator and said, “ now you don’t get the cookie I got for you,” as she did this she took it out of her pocket and showed it to him and took the same size bite he took out hers and stared to run as she saw JC trying to catch up to her.

Screaming she made it to and in the car about 5 seconds faster then he did, and was able to hide the cookie again and fasten her seat belt. Sitting next to her he poked her and searched her pockets for the cookie and was left empty handed. “Where is my cookie,” he said as he started to tickler her instead of poke her. “What cookie Jace, I’m not sure what your talking about, I haven’t seen a cookie in days…” she giggled as Lonnie laughed from the front, obviously seeing her hide it. “Annie, why can’t I have my cookie,” he faked a pout and she just said, “I don’t have any cookies go ask the cookie monster for one.”

Eyeing the seat pocket in front of him he saw the top of the rapper sticking out, grinning like a cherish cat he watched her look out the window. Taking his eyes off her he stuck his hand into the pocket and got the rapper, and wait, “ Annie that’s cruel you stuck the rapper in their but not the cookie.” She scratched her head as she looked at him and pretend to not know what he was talking about. In the next moment she was jumping out of her seat when his fingers lighty dragged across her neck and he whispered in her ear, “Where’s my damn cookie.” Trying to hide that her mouth was full she turned her head, “I don’t have a clue.”

“ I think, wait a minute YOU ATE MY COOKIE!” he pulled her jaw down and saw the remains of his cookie in her mouth. “ I had to hide it some how,” she said after swallowing it. “Now you’re the wiener, you owe me a cookie,” he told her with a boy like attitude. “I owe you jack squat,” she told him as she pulled out another cookie from her carry on bag in front of her that had the same bite out of it he saw her take out of his. “Wait, umm ok what was in your mouth then,” he questioned but still took his cookie with glee. “Did you ever see me finish my own,” she asked as he took a bite of his and shook his head. She eyed him and he understood, kissing her forehead he said, “Tank YOU!” and finished eating his cookie in silence on the way back to his house.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story