She must have fallen asleep on the way to JC’s because she was now lying under the covers in a bed that she didn’t recognize. The sun was shining through the blinds a little and looking about the room she looked up a little and notice a yellow color paper stuck to her forehead. Pulling it off she looked at it and laughed out loud; "Hey Annie you fell asleep on the ride home, didn’t feel like waking you so I had Dre carry ya up here. You bags are in the closet, see ya soon ‘C." He didn’t want to wake me so he stuck a post- it note on my head, she thought to herself as she pulled the covers off her body and made her way to the closet for her bag; for some clothes and to get the things she needed for a shower.


After showering she noticed it was about 9:30 in morning, figuring JC was up already she headed down the stairs to figure out what the plan was going to be. After looking around the whole house and making herself some breakfast she went back up stairs to see if she could find him there. Opening the door next to her room she finally found him, asleep with the covers up to his eyes and curled up into a slight ball. Walking across the room she closed the blinds that had been left open and were making his room look like Vegas at night. Once she had done that she notice JC’s arm move from out of the covers as he shifted so he was facing the wall with the blinds. Andrea made her way towards his bed and lightly laid down on it and faced JC’s still sleeping form.

She had be laying like that for 15 minutes it seemed, till she felt JC’s arm land on her side which made him pull her closer to him. “JC, are you awake,” she whispered to him being too close to his ear, to talk normal would accidentally wake him if he really was asleep. Looking over his shoulder she saw the post it’s and the pen that had been used on it laying on his nightstand. She grinned and took the post it out of her pocket and stuck it on his forehead. “I got your message bozo,” She told him but he never moved an inch, though he did start to slightly snore. Giggling to her self she relaxed a little bit more and put one of her hands under her head and one against his chest, with this notice she notice JC’s eye lashes flutter a little. Remembering their elevator duet she had to suppress a laugh. “Does he love me, I wanna know, how can tell if he loves me so,” she whispered and sung at the same time as she watched JC.

She heard it she knew she did, that annoy alarm clock sound she hadn’t heard since her college dorm days. Opening her eyes she noticed she fell asleep next to JC who was asleep still but with both arms around her waist and her one hand stuck between them and the other feeling quite asleep against her head. JC groaned a second later which made her jump a little till she saw his eyes flutter open and look at her. “Couldn’t stay away from the sexy beast could ya,” he grinned but then noticed something on his forehead. She laughed when he took the post it of his head and put it back on her own.

“That was for you silly,” he told her as he reached over and finally silenced the alarm. “I wanted you to know I got your message,” she explained as she went to stretch her body out on the bed and instead landed on the floor next to it. She heard JC’s cries of laughter as she looked up and saw his head stick over the bed, “Nice shot but Hun like you said, its not fall yet.” Giving him the finger she got up and was about to head out of the room noticing it was about 11:30 in the morning now. She was met by JC’s voice, which made her turn around and lean on the doorframe.

“You changed already,” he asked pulling himself out of bed and putting a white shirt on with his pajama pants he already had on. “Yes and I showered too, earlier this morning, came to find you and got bored watching you so I took a nap.” She grinned and walked with him down the steps towards the kitchen. “You got bored, watching me, how is this be possible am an entertainer baby,” he said as he made a little dance move towards the kitchen. “You eat yet,” he added after a moment. “Yes, I ate already a little earlier, and lets just say your entertainment skills doesn’t involve sleeping,” she laughed as he wiggled his hips again to show he could entertain and made his way to the fridge to get some eggs and bread and butter. Cracking the eggs he stuck them in a bowl and was scrambling them with a fork when he stopped and looked at Andrea who had a shocked look on her face.

“What,” he asked as he whipped the eggs a little bit more and placed the toast in the toaster. “YOU, you can cook now,” she questioned him as she saw him place the fork in the sink and head towards the microwave. “Some things are easier then others,” he shrugged as he put the bowl of eggs in the microwave and pressed the buttons to make it start. “You cheat,” she said with a smile as she saw him take the toast out of the toaster and put some butter on it and set it on a plate. Suddenly there was a beep and gurgle and the coffee pot turned on and started to make coffee, making her jump and almost fall out of her seat. “You have a habit for falling you know, and how do I cheat at cooking,” he asked with a laugh and took a bite out of his toast.

“You used the microwave instead of the stove to cook your eggs,” she said with a pride like smile because she knew how to cook right. “It does the same thing doesn’t it,” he asked as he took a cup down and then another after she nodded to him pointing to the coffee. “Yea, yea technicality,” she said sarcastically as he placed the warm liquid in front of her along with some liquid creamer and sugar. Mixing up her drink she saw him wolf down the rest of his toast and eggs and then sit next to her on the island in his kitchen.

“You like it here so far,” he asked as he took a sip of his coffee and looked at her sideways. “I guess, I mean your all wonderful, well all but one but I’m not letting him get to me,” she explained as she leaned over the island and put the spoon in the sink and turned to face him with her mug in hand. “Justin,” he asked with an eyebrow raise. “Yea, I mean its not that he isn’t a good person and all, its just he rubs me the wrong way, I don’t know it just seems like he isn’t really into it all, and yet he is at the same time,” she told him watching him drinking his coffee as he nodded in agreement.

“You see its not that he doesn’t want to be here, doing this,” he said with a wave of his hands after putting his coffee down, “its just someone doesn’t want him to be, thinks he can do things better off, the only reason he is here is because he wants to be, he fought tooth and nail so he could do it again, I just don’t see why he keeps being with someone who pulls him back, doesn’t let him…” “Be Him,” she finished for him and he just smiled and nodded.

“I take this someone is Cameron,” she said as she finished off her coffee. “I’m not gonna say, you can discuss that with him,” JC explained taking their coffee cups. “You already did,” she mentioned as he just nodded and shook his head. “Hey am gonna go take a shower and get ready we have to be at the compound by 2:30 so, watch TV or unpack what you need for the week or something, I guess make your self at home,” he grinned. “Will do,” she said but before she let him go do that she gave him a hug. Kissing her cheek he smiled, “Thanks I needed that.” “Any time,” she told him patting his shoulder as she headed towards the living room and he went up the stairs.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story