They made it to compound a little after 2, just before everyone got there. Andrea was looking around the place since she hadn’t been able to the day before, “WHY THE FUCK DID YOU COME IF YOU DIDN’T WANT TO WATCH, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WERE COMING TO DO,” everyone heard Justin yell as he entered the room with Cameron looking pissed off already. “Well I thought I would get to spend time with my boyfriend, since I haven’t gotten to since this whole thing started up again,” she said as she looked at her fingernails.

Andrea moved out of the way as Justin stormed past everyone in a mad dash, but then stopped short and moved back and stood in front of her. “Andrea,” he questioned her with a softened voice. “Yea, Hi Justin nice to me you,” she put out her hand for him to shake but like every other one of the guys was embraced in a hug. “Nice to me you too, I'm so sorry for the way I acted coming in here, am normally,” “Hey J, its ok I understand,” she nodded with a smile. “Were cool,” he asked placing a hand on her arm. Looking down at her arm see gulped at the tingle it sent, oh boy was she in trouble she thought, “yea totally,” she managed to get out.

“Hi, Justin I’m right here, ya know your GIRLFRIEND,” the conversation between Andrea and Justin was cut off my Cameron pushing her way between, taking Justin’s hand of Andrea’s arm. “Babe, I might be stupid at times but am not dumb,” Justin said as he lead her away from Andrea giving her the sorry look and all Andrea did was shrug back to say, what could ya do. “I’m not trying to say you are, but am I just gonna be sitting here all day watching you,” she asked with a sort of whine. “Nah, they get an hour to go out for lunch and stuff,” Andrea said absent mindedly as she walked by the two heading for the door to head to the bathroom. “Did I ask you,” Cameron sneered at her making Andrea stop and turn back towards her, being a good foot taller than her since Cameron wasn’t wearing her heels that day.


“Well am sorry if I made a slip, but if you don’t want to hang out and “support” someone then go find something else to do,” Andrea said sizing her up. “What the fuck is that suppose to me bitch,” Cameron said getting in her face. “Ask Justin he’s not dumb enough not to be able to figure it out,” she told him and walked off but was pulled back by Cameron grabbing her arm. “BITCH,” she yelled and slapped Andrea’s cheek, “Actually no see you’re the bitch, since you just slapped me,” Andrea told her and pulled Cameron’s hand off her and pushed her and walked out the door.

“Justin I'm going home and I want you to bring her after your practice and have her come and apologize to me, call me a bitch,” she said as she walked out the same door and headed the opposite way towards to parking lot. Justin was about to go find Andrea but JC stopped him, “Man let her cool down, you know you would have done the same.” “Her cool down 'C how but I cool down by yelling at you to, STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY BUSSINESS AND DISCUSSING IT WITH OTHERS!” Justin told him off and then pushed past him and out the door to find Andrea.

Walking down the hall he heard Cameron’s scream and then another one that didn’t sound too unlike Andrea’s voice. “OH, SHIT!” he said as he started to run towards the sound. When he finally made it to where they were, Cameron was on top of Andrea pulling at her hair and yelling at her to stay away from Justin. “Cam, GO HOME!” he told her with a stern voice as he pulled her off and pushed her to the door. “Justin, but umm,” “Go HOME,” he told her and went to help Andrea who just pushed him away.

“Stay the fuck away from me Timberlake, I don’t need you to help me, and I don’t need you to yell at other people when they had nothing to do with my understanding of a simple situation between you and Miss Diaz out there,” she told him as she stood up and pulled her pony tail out of her hair and ran a hand through her hair. “Ann, you’re bleeding though,” he told her as he touch her lip and wiped it was his thumb and showed her the blood. She looked up at him and just stared at him after he touched her lip. “You ok,” Justin asked her putting a hand on her shoulder, she nodded and let him help her clean up her lip and walked back with her to the studio. “I’m sorry gurlie,” he told her with a slight hug but let go when she didn’t hug him back but actually become stiffer. “Don’t be it’s not your fault,” she told him as she left and went to sit against the wall but no sooner did she enter then did JC come rushing toward her.

“Annie, what happened,” he asked taking her cheek in his hand. “Cat fight,” she told him with a slight grin. “You didn’t,” he said with a laugh. “I did, pulled some of her extensions out too, now go dance MR. Entertainer,” she laughed as he shook his ass as he walked away from her. Looking over at Justin she smiled when she saw he was looking at her and gave him a thumbs up and sat down to watch them do their thing. “Man am I in trouble with that boy,” she whispered to herself as she watched Justin dance to one of their new songs.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story