They had made it to North Carolina about two hours ago, and it hadn’t stopped raining since. JC didn’t care though as he watched it outside his hotel window, it reminded him of his mood. He wasn’t depressed, far from it he was confused, he though Annie liked him. He shook his head, “I guess I need to learn to speak girl better,” he laughed to himself as he took his jacket off and laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. He hadn’t been laying there long, when there was a knock on the door. “Hey ‘C were gonna go out and party to celebrate the tour starting on Monday, ya wanna come,” Joey asked on the other side once JC had opened the door.

Looking past him he saw everyone was gathered up in the hall including Andrea who was looking quite comfortable laughing with Justin. Shaking his jealous thoughts out of his head he nodded and grabbed his leather jacket and headed out of the door with the group. Standing next to Andrea in the elevator he was shocked when she put her arm through his and linked them together. “Ya ready to Partay,” she laughed looking up at him, “You better believe it,” he grinned. They arrived at the club about an hour later and were rushed into the VIP area. “Hey AJ, yea wanna dance,” Justin asked her taking her hand and spinning her around to the beat. Laughing she nodded and looked at JC with a sorry glance figuring he’d feel like she had just ditched him, which he just waved her off.

JC watched them for what seemed like hours when it had only been 15 minutes, he wished he were the one dancing with her making her laugh as he whispered thing into her ear. “Why don’t you go cut in,” he heard Chris speak up from his spot next to him at the booth. “I can’t,” he shook his head and stood up and headed towards the bar for another drink. Dancing with Justin was awesome but very exhausting she realized as she tired to keep up with him and the fast pace of the music that seemed to beat in her chest just as loud as her ears. Looking around the club she looked a Justin and lost her breath, his eyes seemed to be a light blue.

She didn’t know if it was just her, or it was the mix of the heat in the club and something else but she couldn’t moved her eyes. The next moment she knew her and Justin were kissing and it was passionate. Though Justin pulled away, shaking his head her lead her off the dance floor. He brought her to a secluded place that seemed to be less hot and it was quiet, he sat down and patted the seat next to her as he shook his head again and rubbed a hand through his hair in what seemed like frustration.

“What’s going on,” Andrea asked taking the seat and looking at him, as she whipped some of the sweat off her forehead. “That, that kiss shouldn’t have happened AJ,” he said talking really fast and nervously. “Whoa hold on J, what’s going on slow down,” She took one of his hands and made him look at her, the ice blue eyes were gone and good old Justin was back and looked at her sadly. “We got caught up in the moment, it was hot I, umm…” He didn’t know what to say, but she knew she felt the same way, things had gotten carried away that shouldn’t have happened. “J,” she said his name softly to get his attention, which seemed to be off in Neverland.

“Listen, Andrea I know that maybe you and Cameron didn’t hit off and that maybe you might have seen something between us that wasn’t there, but I didn’t make you see that it wasn’t, I lead ya on a little bit,” he was rambling and she had to smile at it. “Justin, she said taking hold of his shoulder, “I understand, I really do I actually feel the same way I mean physically I might be attracted to you, but eh that’s it,” she told him bluntly. Justin’s mouth hung in shock, “You, what,” he asked slightly confused at it all.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is, you’re my friend and I’m just not ‘that’ into you,” she explained and he smiled. “I’m so glad to hear that, I mean not that I don’t like you as a friend but,” “but you got the girl you want, and it’s not me,” she finished for him and he nodded. “I use to think that you were just with her to have someone, I just couldn’t understand how you could be with someone that you have to fight with to do something you obviously love to do,” Andrea was beginning to understand the relationship he and Cameron had.

“Its not that she doesn’t support me, its just she wants me to do and be the best I can, and she not one to keep her mouth closed when she believes someone she cares for is doing something they shouldn’t, or something like that,” he added to her statement and she nodded in agreement. “I’m sorry I was such a bitch to her,” she said looking the ground a little ashamed of what happened only a week ago. “Don’t be she was just at fault as you were,” he smiled and led her back to the booth he side.

Getting to the booth Andrea was a little shocked when she saw JC all over some red head girl looking like he was having sex right there at the table. “JC,” she said standing next to him. Looking up he waved her off and started to kiss the red head again. Pulling him off the girl she pulled him to the dance floor, “Dance with me,” she said and pulled him to the middle of the floor as the next song begun. “Why the fuck did you drag me away from her, I was having a hell of time,” he said with a slur as he placed his hands on her hips when she put her own around his neck.

“You were practically having sex in public Jace, that isn’t you,” she comment but grunted when he pulled her to him hard and whispered into her ear. “You don’t fucking know me,” he said and started to grinned into her as the song picked up its pace. “What,” she asked looking at him confused. “I saw you making out with Justin earlier, so much for being just friends huh,” he glared at her.

“What is up your ass JC,” she questioned him and tried to pull from his grasp a little but he just pulled her closer, he was obliviously aroused but she choice to ignore it believing it came from the red head he had been kissing earlier. “You,” he whispered and become silent for the rest of the song. She was totally confused at that moment and just let JC put his head on her shoulder as she listened to the last part of the song. “And it's like, every time I turn around, I fall in love and find my heart face down and, Where it lands is where it should, This time it's like, The two of us should probably start to fight, Coz something's gotta go wrong, Coz I'm feeling way to damn good, oh, oh, Feelin' way too damn good.”


Lyrics- Nickelback “feeling way too damn good”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story