The next morning it was the day before the tour would kick off, the rain had only let up for a couple hours in between for the past 24 hours. Andrea hadn’t talked to JC after they got to the hotel nor had he tired to talk to her. They had ran into one another a sound check earlier that day but only stared at one another and then moved past one another. She was still confused at what he was so upset about last night, the factor that Justin had a girlfriend and she kissed him, or that she had just kissed him. She wanted to talk to him and explain that it hadn’t meant anything and both of them agreed that they were just friends. The thing is she didn’t understand why she wanted to explain herself to him; it wasn’t like he was her boyfriend. That thought alone had been making her think all day over his actions last night.

JC was upset at the way he acted last night after seeing Andrea kiss Justin he hadn’t handle himself well and now they were stuck in an awkward situation. Justin explained everything to him at sound check and now JC wanted to talk to her more then ever to just apologize for his actions. He knew better to assume, but again he had overacted, just like when he saw them napping on the couch. Maybe he should explain to her how he was feeling, he was just hurting himself by not explaining it to her. Maybe things could actually work out the way he thought they could.

She watched the raindrops on the hotel window as she listened to the movie on the TV from her hotel bed. Today had been mentally draining she hadn’t seen JC since sound check and she really wanted to talk to him. Her hopes were lifted a bit when she heard a knock at the door. Opening the door they were diminished little and all that was there was a little cart with two bowls of tomato soup, two grilled cheese sandwiches, and two cups and a thing of what looked to be hot coco. “Two, of everything” she said out loud a little confused. “I was hoping to join you but I didn’t want to impose if you were still mad at me,” JC said sheepishly come from the other side of the hall. Walking out of her room putting a shoe in the doorframe so it wouldn’t lock her out she saw JC leaning against the wall near his door across the hall from her.

“You seem scared,” she half stated and question walking up to him. “I am, of you,” he said looking up at her showing so much emotion in his eyes. “I was never mad, wait you’re scared of me,” she looked at him a little hurt. “You weren’t mad at me,” he questioned standing up from the wall. Shaking her head she looked down, “A little confused at your actions.” Lifting her chin up to look at her he smiled at her for the first time in awhile, “You wanna go chill and eat some warm food, maybe watch some DVD’s?” he questioned as he held up Pretty Woman and What Dreams May Come. “You know me too well,” she smiled and took his hand and led her to her room and pulled the cart into the room after them.


The cart had nothing but empty containers and dirty napkins sitting on in it, the credits were rolling and the room had gone dark but the glow of the TV screen. Both movies had been watched, only one had been seen all the way through by both of them. JC sat up watching Andrea sleeping next to him on the bed wishing he could just wake her up and tell her what was going on in his heart. He was falling for her, and boy was it hard. “Your, like nothing I’ve ever known, nothing I’ve ever seen, and yet you’ve caught my heart with one single moment in time,” he sang softly and was about to continue when he saw her eyes flutter open and look at him, “Hey beautiful,” he whispered. “Did I fall asleep on you,” she said moving to sit up and look at him but ending up resting her head on his shoulder.

“Yea, but no problem, look I need to be going I have to get up early tomorrow for a radio thingy-ma-bobber, you should get some sleep,” he told her going to get off the bed. “Its late stay,” she told him resting a hand on his. Looking down he tried not to gulp; man this girl was driving him crazy. “Love can make you do crazy things,” he whispered to himself trying to make his mind understand his heart.

“What was that,” she asked him, Shit she heard me, he thought looking at her, he just shook his head. “Nothing, and I would love to stay but you don’t have to go to it for the magazine so I don’t want to wake you up early,” he said kissing her cheek and standing up. Sliding his flip-flops he gave her a lopsided grin, “Nite Annie Lynn.” “Why do you call me that,” she laughed as he stopped at the door. “Your middle name is Lynn and I call you Annie, and I like how it rhymes,” he shrugged and opened the door, “Nite Jace,” she said as she pulled the covers over herself and turned off the TV. Closing the door he leaned against the other side and slide down till his butt hit the floor, oh how he did want to stay. “You love her don’t ya,” came Justin’s voice from in front of him. Looking at him through his hands he mumbled, “I’ve almost completely fallen; head over heels, in love with her.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story