Things had gone smoothly for the rest of the week at rehearsals, only because Cameron decided to keep her butt away from the studio whenever she knew Andrea would be around, which was always. This morning they were heading out to start the tour in North Carolina two days from now. Sitting in the meeting room of the compound Andrea tried to ignore everyone with her hood over her head and sunglasses on her face, “ 3 in the morning is too damn early,” she said with a groan as she saw a hyper Chris pass by her running away from what looked to be a not so thrilled Justin. She had warmed up to him and realized that all she felt was a physical attraction to the man, besides friendship there was really nothing there. But every time she looked in his eyes she swore there was something more.

Chris ran by her again and shouted to her, “MORNINIG ANNIE BANANIE.” Nodding her response, she took her sunglasses off her eyes to see what time it was, looking at her cell it was only just about 5 minutes till 4am. “Damn it all, I wish I were in bed,” she groaned again but stopped talking when she felt someone watching her. Looking up she noticed Justin leaning against the wall looking just as tired as she felt. “Hey AJ,” he said using his nickname for her. “Hey, J you look as tired as I feel,” “Oh honey, I’m sure I feel just the same way I look,” he laughed deeply and strolled over to her and took the seat on the couch next to her.

“You wanna nap before we leave, we have like 2 hours,” he mentioned as he leaned his back against the arm rest and pulled her with him to lay on top of him in his arms. “Huh, Justin what are you doing,” she asked a little tensed up. “Relax, were just gonna take a nap,” he told her rubbing her back till she relaxed against him. “What’s Cameron gonna do if she sees this,” she asked in a whisper more to herself. “She wont cause she’s in Toronto filming for while,” he smiled down at her and added, “Sleep,” Rubbing her back slowly she soon feel asleep but not before noticing him stopping and starting to snore.

Hearing things around her she opened her eyes and felt her surrounds sway to the left; she was on the bus she questioned as she looked around the bunk. Opening up the curtain she heard Justin’s voice, “Guys quite down AJ is till sleeping up front.” She smiled and got out of the bunk and walked towards the back area and knocked twice. Watching the door open she was met with JC’s face, he just grinned and let her pass by him into the room. She looked around to see Lance and Joey fighting Chris over the games and controllers to the xbox and looked around to see Justin was now talking on his cell phone. He waved at her and she smiled back. Looking back at JC she saw he had put his headphones on his ears and was listening to what sounded like a piano melody. Taking a seat next to him she tapped him.

“What you listening to?” she asked as she saw him pull a headphone off an ear. JC handed the earphone he had taken off and she closed her eyes and listened to the words, “When somebody loved me, everything was beautiful, Every hour we spent together, lives within my heart And when she was sad, I was there to dry her tears, And when she was happy, so was I, when she loved me. Through the summer and the fall, we had each other, that was all, Just she and I together, like it was meant to be.” Looking at JC she saw he had closed his eyes and was looking away from her, “Jace,” she questioned as moved his face to look at her own. “Why were you sleeping with Justin,” he asked in a whisper. “We were just taking a nap Jace,” “He has girlfriend Annie,” he said as he got up and left the room. Looking confused she stood up and looked at Justin to hear him speak in his phone, “Love ya too Cameron.” He had that smile that told you, he had someone special, walking out of the room she sat next to JC on the couch up in the front of the bus.

He was about to get up and leave but she grabbed his arm and pushed him to sit back down. “I’m not stupid, I know he has a girlfriend, but come on me and you do that all the time, and were just friends,” she told him and smiled but quickly it turned into a frown when JC stood up pushing her hand away and head towards the bunks and opened the drape to his own and was about to climb in when her voice behind him stopped him.

“What do you want me to say,” She told him with a sigh and stood behind him. JC turned around and looked at her, he took her hand in his and held it up to his cheek. “Annie, if you don’t know what to say, then I cant tell you, you’ll figure it out though your smart.” He kissed her hand then her cheek and climbed into his bunk. “Nite Annie Lynn,” he told her and then closed the drape.


Song lyrics-Sarah Mclachlan- when somebody loved me.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story