I never thought my life would go the way it went, or should I say the way it's going since it's not quite finished yet. I just graduated from my audio school and I'm doing sound for a high production movie company. Watching the actors rehearse I only knew one of them Justin Timberlake, now I know what your think he isn't an actor he's a singer. Well since Alpha Dog and Black Snake Moan and other movies in the past years, he's kinda crossed over and become an actor in his own right so yup, when I saw actors I mean it.

 

We had gone over the same line since lunch it always seemed that either the leading girl that was opposite Timberlake would forget her line, wouldn't say it loud enough to be heard, or something along those lines and I could tell the director was about to yell cut for the fifth time, I shook my head.

 

 

"Cut," yelled the director when the girl started to stutter.

 

"I'm sorry Mike, I just I don't know what's wrong," she said walking over to the director as I watch Timberlake run a hand over his face.

 

"Janet go take a break, lunch something but right now I don't want to hear how sorry you are, just go read the script and come back," Mike said shaking his head and pushing her off set.

 

"How hard can it be," I mumbled to myself I watched it a thousand times I had read the script and I knew her lines.

 

Saying them like I had read them I didn't notice anyone staring at me till the director yelled.

"That's it," in an excited tone.

 

"What's what," I said looking up at him.

 

"You sound girl, how would like to be the leading lady," he smiled at me.

 

"But, I already got a job I already, what about Janet," I mumbled.

"She isn't right for the part and I can get another person to do sound, how bout kid," he smiled at me and I almost laughed cause it kinda looked like he was begging me to get this other girl out of his hands.

 

"Just try it Heidi," I heard Justin say from the sidelines.

When the hell did he learn my name was the question that went through my head.

 

Shrugging my shoulders I pulled the headphones of my neck and walked over to the set and stood next to him.

 

"I'm not an actress but ok," I stated as I shrugged my shoulders back and looked at the director.

"Wait, she needs a costume change," I heard the wardrobe lady call.

"No, she doesn't, this is a test take," the director yelled back to her.

Smiling I looked at Justin and blinked a couple times, what had I gotten myself into I asked as I heard the director yell action and Justin grabbed my hands and the scene came together.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: actorj