"Shit, Shit, shit," I mumbled to myself pacing back and forth as I looked at my cell phone and glared at it with the call I had just received. I had just come back from apartment looking like Mark had promised but the one place I had thought I could manage just turned me down, they said I didn't have enough established credit, and I thought that was bullshit because how do you get that, by buying and owning things that you pay a payment on, like a fucking apartment.

 

What did they want me to do go by two more cars and pay for those for a year and just leave out of a different one each night, "Gah I hate real estate," I mumbled as I plopped myself down on the couch in Justin's living room.

 

He was over at his grandparent's house talking and eating, I had left when my phone rang and I realized it would be a long conversation.

 

Running my hand through my hair I felt something grab my hand once it made it to the back of my head looking up I saw Justin standing over me with his hand grabbing mine.

He smiled at me but than looked at me quizzically when I didn't return it.

 

"What's wrong babe," he questioned pulling my hand as he rounded the couch and sat next to me still holding it. "Nothing much, just I'm officially homeless," I shook my head and looked at our hands together.

 

"No your not," he said making me look up at him.

"How so," I asked.

"You're staying with me," he mentioned and I shook my head again.

 

"I can't do that Justin, I need a place of my own, I've lived with someone all my life it just needs to be me for once," I stated looking at him.

"Well with movies and music stuff I'm doing I'm hardly home anyways," Justin smiled making me laugh.

 

"Not the same thing, and I don't want to put you out with worrying about me staying at your place," I said with smile.

"What are you talking about, I wouldn't worry, you wouldn't be putting me out," Justin said softly.

"What are you saying," I asked him as he placed his hand on my cheek.

 

"I want you there," he stated simply before he brushed his lips over mine softly.

"But I," I started to say till he placed his finger in front of my lips.

"Heidi just think about it ok, it wouldn't be like I would make you share a bed with me or a room with me; unless you wanted to," he said ending with a grin which made me sock him in his shoulder.

 

"Your nasty," I said but giggled when he came over me on the couch making me lay down on it.

 

"You love it," he said than kissed me fully on the lips.

"Nope not really," I said making him look at me in shock till I started laughing at him.

"Heidi Hunter," he stated and looked at me weird.

"That's a weird name you know that," he said and made me laugh harder.

 

 

"Thanks for making me feel so special about my name," I said playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"No, I mean it just sounds weird," he said which made me look at him with a smirk.

"My full name is Heidi Leeann Hunter," I said as I started to rub his head but I don't think he was paying attention cause his eyes were closed and he looked like he was enjoying his head message and so I stopped.

"Leeann, why did you stop," he said with a half sad and amused face when I shook my head at him.

 

"So you were paying attention," I asked as I started my fingers through his curls again and he nodded before he lay down on top of me placing his head on my chest.

"Don't stop," he said with a sigh as he snuggled against me.

 

"Wasn't planning on it," I said as I saw him peek up at me, kissing his forehead he came up and kissed my nose than my mouth pulling me in deeper as his tongue shot out and ran against my lips but it stopped when my hand went from his hair to his neck.

 

"You said you wouldn't stop," he said against my mouth with a smile.

"Well you kinda had me distracted for a moment," I stated kissing him softly.

"So I'm to blame," he asked me. Nodding like a two year old he laughed at me before he sat up but not till he pulled me with him so I was sitting in his lap.

 

"Rap your legs around my waist," he stated placing my arms around his neck and I only looked at him weird.

"Just do it or when I stand up your gonna fall of the couch," he said making a move to stand as I quickly rapped my legs around his waist and than smacked him up side the head, making him only laugh; "Did I tell you how much I loved his laugh," I sighed.

"Talking to your self out loud again," he questioned making me blush.

"You heard that," I asked.

Nodding he just kissed my forehead, as he carried me to the backyard and laid down in the grass letting me rest on top of him with my head against his chest.

 

I love you, my thoughts said to me as I looked at him for a second as he brought me down to kiss him quickly and than place me back against him as he rubbed my back.

Wait what, I questioned myself did I really think that towards him.

 

 I've only known him about two to three months or so well wait, we had spent about that much of time in Tennessee but than there was a month of prep work and a month of LA shooting, so maybe five to six but only the latter was how long we had been together. Shaking my head to myself I told my head that you were just caught up in the moment but what disagreed with me wasn't my head it was my heart which I guess controlled my conscious because it told me I was lying to myself.

 

If only I was gutsy enough to find out if he was feeling the same way, I told my heart in which it said nothing in return, as I slowly closed my eyes at the comfort of Justin making patterns with his fingers on my back and being in his arms smelling him and just feeling at peace.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: actorj