Lynn had found us asleep in the backyard and woke us up for dinner later that night; nothing else really happened since it was late.

 

Sitting against the headboard in the guest room that I had been given I looked through my script and read through the rest of the story, it was about best friends falling in love, and how stubborn they could be because they didn't want to ruin the friendship along the way.

 

"How stupid can people be, doesn't it say that when you start as friends it usually works out better," I mumbled as I flipped the script over and tired to see if I could remember a line.

 

"I think what people are worried about is if it doesn't work being more than friends," I heard Justin's voice interrupt my practice.

 

Jumping a little I looked at him, "Don't you have to take risks in love though," I asked him and he only nodded as he sat down next to me, pulling the covers over his body.

 

"That's what love is, a risk," he said pulling me to him.

"Well I hope when I feel it, that I'm willing to take that risk," I said looking at him than down at the comforter.

 

"You've never been in love," he questioned.

"Justin you were my first kiss what do you think," I laughed and he smiled as he rubbed my shoulder.

 

"Doesn't mean anything, kissing doesn't mean your in a relationship, and neither does not kissing," he stated than kissed my cheek.

 

"Well, I haven't," I said still looking down.

"Heidi," he said softly making me look up at him and looking into his eyes my breath caught in my throat but I didn't have enough time to respond or think about it when his lips came crashing on to mine.

 

Leaning over me and pushing me to lie down on the bed he kissed me harder as he ran his hand up my shirt and down my stomach. Rapping my arms up and around his neck I played with the hair at the base of it making him groan in my mouth and only making me giggle in return.

 

"You think that's funny," he asked pinching my side and making me laugh louder.

"Well, kinda," I said and he glared at me.

"Just you wait missy," he stated as he kissed me again and than took his lips down my neck and started to kiss my shoulders, which were only, covered my tank top that I slept in.

 

He kissed my entire shoulder and length of my arm. "Are you trying to put the moves on me," I questioned as he kissed my fingertips only to stop when I said what I said looking at me in surprise.

 

"What," I questioned smiling when he kept looking at with the shock on his face.

"You just denied the Timberlake," he stated as he hung his head making me laugh harder.

"Did I kill your mojo," I asked in between the laughs and stopped when his eyes got dark as they stared at me making my heart start beating faster.

 

"Justin," I asked scared.

"I'm sorr," was all I got out as he pressed himself on me as he kissed me harder and ran his hands through my wavy hair. Deeper he went the more I got lost in his kiss it wasn't till I heard his laughter that I opened my eyes and looked at him.

 

"I got you to moan," he stated.

But I didn't find it that funny as I glared at him and just pulled him back to me to kiss which it didn't seem he had a problem with.

 

We didn't go any further than feeling one another up while kissing teasing each other when either of us made a noise of some sort.

 

Getting to the set later that afternoon when we had another kissing scene than a big blow out fight we never got to the fight scene because whenever we were suppose to make noises or we did make noises one of us would crack up remembering that morning.

 

Mark got frustrated with us and told us to go home for the day they had other scenes to film and ours could wait till tomorrow.

 

Sitting on the couch I was emailing Jules when Lynn came in with Groceries shutting down the computer I went into the kitchen to help her.

 

"OH, honey you don't have to," She told me when I went to put the milk in the fridge.

"You guys are letting me stay here the least I can do is help out a little," I smiled and she just came over and kissed my cheek.

 

"Your something else Hun, but I like that," she told me.

"Thanks, I think," I laughed giving her a hug before I went to pull the cereal out of the bags and put them into the pantry.

 

"What I mean is that your just a good thing for all of us, you make Justin happy and in turn make us happy, its been along time since that happened and I just want to say thank you," She said placing some things aside for dinner later that night.

 

"Don't thank me, I'm just following my heart," I stated and looked at her with a smile.

"You love him don't you honey," she said grabbing my hand making me stop what I was doing.

"Well, I um," I stopped placing a finger to my mouth in wonder.

"You don't have to tell me I can see it in your eyes honey," she laughed.

"Don't say anything, I haven't even said it to Justin yet," I said ending in a hushed voice.

"Didn't say what to me," he asked coming in a placing his arms around my waist as Lynn took what was in my hand and put it into the pantry.

 

"Nothing to worry yourself over," she stated kissing his cheek as she walked by.

 

"Really," he asked me and I just nodded as I turned around in his arms and kissed his nose.

"Nothing for you to worry about," I stated and he smiled at me.

"Good," he said and than gave me a kiss.

"Now you two leave me alone so I can cook," Lynn said pushing us out of the kitchen.

"Are you sure you don't need help," I asked and saw her smile.

"No, but thank you Hun," she said and pushed us out the door with a laugh.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: actorj