There was only a week left in filiming and I had almost forgotten what that meant till this morning.

“I was homeless,” I said to myself, but than remembered what Justin had said. I could stay with him, at least till I found a place my logical side had said.

But did I want to find another place, I questioned or my heart asked me. I hadn’t told Justin how I felt and each time we kissed it was that much harder not to say so, I didn’t want to scare him a way and heck I didn’t what to scare myself, I had never said I love you, to anyone but friends and family before, and my dog.

“What you thinking about,” I heard Justin ask as he came down the stairs seeing me spin my cell phone on the kitchen table looking at the wall across the room.

“Being a hobo,” I said with a chuckle, softly.

“I thought we discussed this,” he said sitting next to, but when I continued to spin my phone he grabbed it from me.

“Heidi,” he questioned as he placed the phone to his side and grabbed my hand.

“I know you said that I could stay with you till I found a place, that you wanted me there,” I said.

“And I do,” he said not sure what I was getting at or at least that’s what he’s face told me, as I looked up at it quickly than back down to the table.

“I don’t know if that’s the best idea, I mean I’m grateful and everything but I don’t want to impose and,” I started to explain till Justin stopped me when he placed his hand on my cheek and made me look at him instead of the grain of the table top.

“Heidi,” he said softly running his fingers down and up my cheek, and I felt my breath catch in my throat at the way he said my name and looked at me.

“I want you to move in with me, it wouldn’t feel right if you didn’t, I’d miss you too damn much,” he said with a chuckle making me smile.

“Besides, I love you,” he said and my eyes shot up from watching his lips talk to his eyes and watched his face light up as he said it.

Placing my hand on his that still held my cheek I pulled it from my face and laced my fingers with his.

“You love me,” I asked holding his hand with both of mine.

He only nodded squeezing my hand harder.

I licked my lips, “I love you too,” I said and saw him smile like a kid on Christmas morning.

“Yeah,” he asked.

Nodding I felt him pulling me towards him and when I sat in his lap I whispered, “Yeah.”

Pulling my face down for a kiss he ran his hand up my back side under my shirt and sweater and dug his fingers in to my lower back as he deepened the kiss.

As I heard the chair move I locked my legs around his wasit as he stood up and once he got to the stairs he leaned my back against the wall and placed his head agasint my neck and started to kiss it and up to my ear.

“Your moving in with me when we get back,” he asked in a whisper.

“You bet,” I said as kissed his temple and ran my hand through his hair as the other clinged to his shoulder as he smiled against my ear and kissed right blow it on my jaw line.

As he kissed my jaw line and got close to my lips I pushed his head up by his hair and kissed him hard on the lips biting his lower lip a little as I heard and felt him groan as he kissed me back and I felt the wall on my back dissapear as he moved up the stairs but our kisses only grew in passion as we reached the top of the stairs and headed towards his room.

As he laid me back on the bed and I loosed my legs around his waist slightly he pulled away from my lips if only to breath as he continued light kisses on my lips and than continued to my neck and before he got to my collar bone he looked up at me.

“Have I told you I love you,” he said with a silly smile on his face.

“Not in the past two minutes, I said with a laugh.

“I love you,” he said as he ran his hand that was still on my back side up my side and ran his fingers against the underwire of my bra. I felt my breath hitch as his pinkie run itself against my ribs.

“I love you too,” I smiled as took my hand and rubbed my thumb against his cheek feeling his slight stubble he had start to grow out for the end of the movie.

We smiled at each other for a moment before his lips attached to mine again and I felt his tounge run across my lips to gain entrance and as I opened my mouth and let it our kiss got more passionate than it ever had as I felt my sweater and shirt raise and soon it was forgotten about as it was flung over my head as well as his.

Moving on the bed so my head now was in the pillows, Justin laid on me with his legs between mine and pressed up against me as he kissed my neck and than my color bone. I moaned against his ear as my hand ran deep into his curls and dug into his scalp making him growl himself as he rubbed his lower body against mine.

Soon I had nothing but my underware on and as Justin placed his hand on my hip and got his fingers under my wasist band of my panties I stopped him.

“Someone is wearing way too much clothing to take the last of mine,” I said as fingered his belt buckle and than the button of his pants.

“Picky Picky,” Justin said with a chuckle as he wiggled his body as I pushed his pants down and they fell to the foot of the bed till he kicked them aside, and when I went to grab his boxers with them he grabbed my hands and held them.

“What do you think your doing, taking all my clothes when you still have some,” he said using my line back at me.

Taking one of my hands out of his grasp as I kicked his neck up to his ear I snaked my hand passed the elastic waist band and wrapped my fingers around him pumping him slowly.

When my mouth made it to his ear I whispered, “Do you really care?”

Feeling his hands push my panties off as he let me pull his boxers off as I continued to touch him he groaned as he pulled his face to look at me nose to nose.

“Stop teasing,” he whispered as he pulled my face to his as he kissed me hard and grabbed my hand away from his body and pulled them up over my head to hold them, there.

“Justin,” I said wanting to touch him.

“Heidi,” he mimicked knowing what I wanted and only smirked at me, as he kissed my lips softly than my chin and down my neck and sucked on my collar bone.

As he did this I felt him against my stomach and trying to use what I could I rubbed my hips into his as I groaned as he dipped lower on my chest and taking a hand away from mine he grabbed one of my breast and held it in his hand, playing with the nipple and sucking on the other making my hips push into his harder as I tried to free my hands.

“Justin,” I said softly trying to move my hands, and he only held hard.

‘Say what you want Heidi,” he said.

“I wanna touch you,” I said making him look at me softly.

“Please,” I said, and he smirked at me.

“Do you know how much it turns me on when you do it,” he questioned.

“So much so that all you can think about is letting me touch you all over,” I asked.

He nodded, as he let go of my hands and I rubbed them down his arms.

“Same here,” I said as he placed his hands on mine on his hips to stop me for a second looking at me.

“I love you,” he said softly as he pushed my legs further apart.

“I love you too,” I said interwinging my fingers on his side on one hand as I took the other and rubbed it up his chest.

Looking up at one another we watched and felt each other as he slowly entered me and once he was in he stopped for a moment and kissed me softly and slowly as my hands reached up and played at the base of his neck, he than slowly pulled back and came back in and slowly set a rhythm as our kissed continued and his hands ran down my sides and mine dug into his back.

No words were said as we both came to our peak and continued to kiss he took my face in my hands as we slowed down kissing my cheeks than my nose and my eyes.

“I really do love you,” he said softly.

“As I love you,” I smiled kissing him lightly, as I moved my hands from his back to his neck and rubbed my hands into his hair.

We pulled apart but he stayed on top of me with his head on my chest as I continued to rub his hair, a few minutes later he pulled his head up to look at me as he kissed me softly and turned and pulled me with him so I laid on top of him and pulled a blanket up on top of us, I continued to slowly rub he top of his head as I rested my head against his shoulder and he had one hand on my leg as the other rubbed circles on my lower back, under the blanket as we fell asleep.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: actorj