Sitting at the table a few months later as filed some paperwork away and we waited to see if Sundance would pick up the movie and I had gone to working for Justin’s charity foundation. Just doing paperwork, I had expressed the concern of being deemed like a prostitute when he said I could be like his assistant when noting else came up movie was, not that I had looked.

He had only laughed and talked to his mom and next thing I knew I was doing paper work and than just started working with kids and music stuff and I fell in love with it, kinda like I did Justin I guess.

We did move in together and I guess if possible fell deeper in love even if we had only known each other for maybe two or three years tops, but like Justin had said love really has no time line.

As I put the papers away heard some movement up stairs before I heard his voice.

“Heidi could you come here,” I heard him ask and getting up I slipped my feet into my slippers as I made my way towards the stairs and up it.

“Where are you,” I asked seeing no light to show which room he was in.

“Just follow the sound of my sultry voice,” he said making me laugh as I stopped at the bedroom we had been sharing and I gasped it was lit up in candles and white lighting and the bed had wine and stuff on a tray in the middle as he leaned against he head board with a grin on his face.

“Well hello,” he said.

“Hey Romeo,” I said and heard him chuckle as he waved his finger towards him making me come into the room.

Padding the spot in front of him I saw him fidget a little as I sat next to him.

When he didn’t say anything after a moment I opened my mouth.

“Justin,” I questioned when he moved when I spoke his name and he reached behind me and picked up a champagne flute with the bottle of champagne and poured it and handed it to me.

As I smiled taking it from him I went to take a sip when my eye caught something swimming in the glass.

Not being able to tell what it was in the lighting I looked up at him but he had some how gotten the other glass and was now pouring himself one not paying attention to my glance.

Sticking my pinkie into the flute I looped my finger around it and pulled it up but than dropped it when I saw what it was making the champagne wave and splash me a little and heard him chuckle and as I looked up at him he stopped.

“Are you gonna take it out and let me ask you what I want to,” He asked making me bit my lip as I nodded and took it out this time with too fingers and jumped when he took it and my glass away the moment I had it out.

I watched him as he placed my champagne glass next to his on the nightstand and than moved way from the headboard and towards me.

“I know we haven’t been together long and I know that we kinda jumped into this, but I also know that this feels right and I want to ask will you marry me,” he said and as he said the last word he moved off the bed and was on one knee in front of me.

I nodded not being about to speak and saw him smile.

“Really,” he questioned.

“Really,” I said softly.

I smiled as he put the ring on my finger than kissed my lips.
“I love happy endings,” I smiled as we pulled apart.

“Oh so do I ,” he said than wiggled his eyebrows making me laugh as he pulled me against him as he leaned against the headboard and kissed me deep.

As we got lost into the kiss I thought one thing,

I never knew that I’d find love through acting, but I’m glad I did.


Completed
wittylyricst27 is the author of 18 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Just Acting? also liked 188 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: actorj