When I got to Justin's house a little while later he showed me the room I could take for the night and when he went to talk to me Trace called him downstairs because his mom was on the phone. That was over three hours ago and I had to be up in like two and I hadn't fallen asleep since, well maybe for like thirty minutes but I could hear and sense the quietness of the house and I knew everyone was asleep.

 

Running a hand over my face I sat up in the bed and scratched the back of my head looking at the wall in the dark I was rethinking what had happened back at the apartment, what would have happened if I let him kiss me what would have happen if I didn't look so scared, why was I so scared.

 

Because you don't want your first kiss to be on tape in front of millions, I heard my mind speak up. But than why didn't I just kiss him and get it over with.

 

"Because it has to be the right moment you sappy romantic," I whispered to myself with a laugh.

 

I had been watching to many teen fairytale movies and lifetime episodes I was stuck in the make believe of how your suppose to kiss and fall in love, "Stupid," I told myself with a shake of my head.

 

Sliding out of the covers I placed my feet into my slippers and walked towards the door, opening it I saw one of the single kitchen lights on. I stood with my hand on my door for a couple minutes watching Justin drink something and than go about writing something down.

 

I hadn't noticed that I was leaning further out the door till the door handle slipped from my grasp and I fell and hit the floor.

 

"Oh," I moaned as I pushed myself off the ground looking up I saw Justin's legs at my eye level, pushing myself off the floor I stood up and I could feel my cheeks warm at the slight grin on his face, I was so glad at the moment it was dark.

 

"What you doing up and why'd you fall on the floor," he asked in a whisper.

"I couldn't sleep, and I tripped," I lied.

"I heard your door open Hunter I saw you before you saw me," he said placing a hand on his hip.

 

"Whatever," I said as I turned around and was about to go back to my room till Justin grabbed my arm.

 

"Wait, come talk with me I'll make you something that will help you sleep," he said pulling me out of the doorway and down the steps.

 

"What morphine," I asked him.

"No," he shook his head and looked at me weirdly.

"Fine, fine if it will help me get even an hour asleep give it to me," I said and than returned the weird look when he started to laugh.

 

"What they heck," I said.

"You said give it to me," he laughed placing a hand on his stomach as he bent over in the kitchen.

 

"So," I started to say but that's when I realized what it could be taken as.

 

"Nasty," I told him pushing him as I went to go sit down on the island barstool.

"What is it with you and pushing me around," he asked.

"You're the only person taller than me that I can do that to and not get pushed back," I said.

 

"Really," he eyed me as he placed a cup of milk in the microwave for a minute.

I just nodded but when he came over and pushed me when I wasn't paying attention I almost lost my balance on the stool.

 

"Justin," I shrieked than jumped when he placed a hand over my mouth.

"Shhh, people are trying to sleep and they'll think were doing the nasty," he said than grinned.

 

I glared at him once he moved my hand away to go back to the microwave once it beeped.

"I'm just kidding, just busting your balls," he said placing the warm milk in front of me.

"I don't have those," I said than took a sip, milk wasn't good warm but I also remembered that my ma did this for me when I couldn't sleep so I drank it.

 

"Well it's a good thing cause or else I would be doing a remake of Brokeback Mountain," he explained as he sat in the stool next to me.

 

"Only you would want to do that," I commented in between sips.

"Your funny," he commented sarcastically before taking my drink and taking a gulp of it.

 

"Hey you made that for me," I said reaching out for it when he didn't place it back in front of me.

 

"Yeah and since I did I'm entitled to some," he said matter of fact looking at me with an accomplished smile.

 

"Bite me," I stated and placed my arms on the island and placed my head in them looking down.

 

"Why did you freak out earlier," he asked me after there was a moment of silence between us.

 

"I didn't freak out," I said not pulling my head up.

 

"Ok, well you didn't really look like you were enjoying the moment," he stated making me look up at him with a raised eyebrow.

 

"Enjoying the moment," I asked him.

He only nodded before he drank the rest of what was in the mug and placed it in the sink and came back to stand in front of me.

 

"Does the thought of kissing me disgust you or something because whenever it comes to that your always shying away from me," he said placing one hand on the island stepping closer to me.

 

"It doesn't disgust me, its just that I wouldn't know what I was doing," I said quietly as I looked down at his hand that rested in front of my elbow.

 

"What do you mean you wouldn't know what to do," he asked placing his other hand on my leg.

 

"Exactly it, I wouldn't know what to do with anything," I said looking at him like he was clueless.

 

"You mean, you've." He asked.

 

"Yup I'm Drew Barrymore in that one movie," I commented.

 

"Charlie's Angel's," he asked.

 

"Justin," I said laughing a little.

 

"Never been kissed," he said in a whisper.

Nodding at him I placed I finger out and said, "that's the one."

 

What I was prepared for was the look in his eyes and than the feeling of him pushing my legs apart on the stool as he came closer. Nor did I realize how fast he had gotten that close to me till his forehead touched mine and I breathed out slowly.

 

"Close your eyes," he whispered.

Instead I only blinked slowly but I guess that was enough for him because my eyes didn't totally reopen as he placed his lips softly on mine.

 

What was meant to be a simple kiss became more as when he pulled away he brought his hand up to my cheek and than brought his lips back to mine, only this time harder and deeper.

 

Some how I locked my legs around his waist and he pulled me up in his arms because I felt us moving but I wasn't doing any of the walking.

 

Taking a second to breath he kept his forehead on mine and I realized in one second we had gone up stairs.

 

Smiling to me the only thing I could do was smile back till he pressed my back against the wall and kissed me again as he ran his hand through my hair and down my side. I felt my legs untangle from his waist as my feet hit the floor but that didn't stop our kissing for a few moments.

 

Finally pulling away from me he rested his head on my shoulder and I could feel his smile.

 

Pulling his face up to look at mine I kissed him this time and slowly we pulled apart but looked at each other.

 

"Good night," he whispered as he kissed me a few more times slowly letting go and making his way back to his room.

 

"Nite," I got out between our kisses as I made it towards my door, which was closer to the stairs.

 

We smiled at each other one last time before I shut my door.

I placed a finger on my lips and than looking in the mirror I giggled.

It was than that I got into bed and fell asleep, not really caring when I saw the clock said 2:10am.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: actorj