I didn't think much about what happened before I fell asleep as we got our stuff and headed out and got to the airport nor did I question when Justin sat next to me or pulled his arm around my waist as we walked towards the gate and to the plane. I was very grateful when he gave me his shoulder to lean on when the plane finally took off and I was able to go back to sleep.

 

Right now I was sitting in my trailer waiting for the wardrobe people to get done with Justin and than I would go; we were getting our fittings done today and for some reason the rain that made a soft sound on the roof of my little abode was calming as I read the fifth Harry Potter book, what could I say with schooling the past couple years I hadn't kept up in the fade that started in my high school days.

 

Turning the page I continued to read the chapter I was in till I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I said not taking my eyes off what I was reading.

"They need you in the wardrobe trailer," Justin said running a hand through his wet hair it was than that I noticed he was completely soaked.

 

"Why didn't you use an umbrella," I said looking at him trying not to stare.

"Its five steps from your trailer," he said pulling at his shirt.

"And yet your soaked," I said looking at him like he lost his mind.

 

"Just water," he shrugged as he walked over to me.

"See," he said ringing his shirt out in my face.

 

"Justin," I screamed moving away from it and putting my book away as I wiped my face with the sleeve of my hoodie.

 

"C'mere," he said looking at me after he tried to straighten his shirt that was now wrinkled and not fitting right.

 

"No way your wet," I said pushing myself off the couch and heading towards my bag and getting my sneakers to place them back on my feet. Once I had tied them and was searching my bag for my umbrella I had stuck in there last night, I felt arms rap around me from behind.

 

Standing back up I felt cold lips pressed to the back of my neck travel up to the back of my ear. I didn't feel but hear the zipper of my jacket zip down as I breathed out when he ran his hand up my shirt and touched his cold hand to my side tracing his fingers down it.

 

"Justin, what are you doing," I whispered as I felt my heart beat out of its chest.

"Nothing, really," he whispered in my ear before he slowly turned me around and placed both his hands up the back of my shirt and placed them on my lower back before looking down at me looking up at him in question.

 

"Don't I have to get to wardrobe," I asked him softly.

"You do," he said but instead of letting me go he took one of his hands and placed it on my cheek as he brought his lips to mine and kissed me softly than a little deeper as I brought my hands around his neck and ran my hand through the back of his hair that was a little too short to curl yet.

 

Slowly we kissed and it wasn't till a sharp knock at the door that made me jump and make Justin kiss my cheek instead of my mouth that the haze of our kissing brought me back to reality.

 

Hearing the knock again I heard Mark's voice come through the door.

"Heidi we need you next door ASAP," he said.

"Ok," I said back and heard him step of the steps to my trailer and I turned to look at Justin who gave me a shit face grin before he pulled me back to kiss him.

 

"You heard Mark," I said pulling away from the kiss with a slight giggle.

"Yea, he said as soon as possible," Justin smiled.

"Your bad," I said with a pointer finger at him as I pulled away from him and grabbed the umbrella that was on the floor next to my bag that I had dropped when Justin placed his hands around me.

 

"How long you gonna be," he questioned from the couch.

"I don't know, but would you go change your clothes before you get sick," I said noticing his jeans stuck to his every move.

 

"I would but I don't have an umbrella," he smiled.

I looked at him with a smirk, "Come with me you dork," I said as I headed towards the door.

 

"What we doing," he said walking behind me.

"I'm taking you to your trailer so you can dry off and than I'm gonna go to wardrobe," I said as I stuck the umbrella out the trailer and opened it before I got under it, once he closed the door behind him he took the umbrella and covered us both, and it worked better than I would have been able to do since he was taller.

 

Walking over to his trailer I listened to our footsteps and the drops hit the fabric of the umbrella. Making it to his door I stopped as he handed me back the umbrella getting up to the top step he was about to turn the door knob but came back to me, making me look up at him and getting some rain in my face.

 

Dropping his head under the umbrella he stole a kiss and smiled at me before he turned me around and pushed me towards the wardrobe trailer as he headed inside making me laugh.

 

--

About an hour later I headed towards Justin's trailer. The rain had picked up a bit and it was than that a thought popped into my head. Texting Justin I said something about coming to meet me in my trailer as I leaned against his.

 

Seeing him come out and open an umbrella and get down the steps I smiled.

 

"You said you didn't have one," I said looking at him.

"You said to meet you at your trailer," he smiled back at me.

 

"She said he said, what you gonna do," I shrugged making him laugh.

"What you doing out in the rain anyways," he said coming over to me.

 

"I had an idea," I said looking at him as I closed my umbrella but he just came closer covering me with his.

 

"What would that be," he questioned me.

"Having you ever kissed in the pouring rain," I asked.

 

Justin's eyebrows rose as he smirked.

"Why, Heidi I don't think I have," he said as he dropped his umbrella to the side and shut it.

 

"Well there's a first time for everything isn't there," I said placing my hand on his forearm, as I got closer.

 

"When the woman is right, she's right," he chuckled as he placed his hands on my waist.

"Shut up and kiss me," I smiled as he brought his lips toward mine in what started as a gentle kiss but become so much more as we got soaked to the bone but didn't care.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: actorj