Sitting in Justin's living room I was watching Full House, we had the weekend off to rehearse and than Monday was back to work we didn't actually start filming till Wednesday but they had to test out the angels and such before they could get started. Hearing Justin's laughter in the kitchen where he was at with his grandparents I wondered what they were talking about his grandpa had made me bust up within seconds of meeting him with his stories.

 

Getting up I took my glass into the kitchen and washing it out I placed it in the drying rack on the counter next to the sink.

"Heidi honey how are you doing dear," Justin's Grandma asked me motioning for me to sit down next to Justin at the table.

"Just fine, you," I asked sitting down next to Justin I smiled a bit when I felt him put his hand on my leg.

 

"How do you like Tennessee so far," Justin's Grandpa asked taking a sip of his ice tea.

"Of what I've seen of it it's very lovely," I said I had only seen the drive to the set the neighborhood of Justin's childhood and the creek by the school.

 

"Well I hope you two stay tonight because were having a Timberlake BBQ," Justin's Grandma grinned.

 

"Grandma you don't have to do that for me," Justin said shyly.

"Were not," his Grandpa said simply making me laugh loudly.

"I like her," He commented with a smile at Justin's shock face.

 

"I would love to have some BBQ," I told is Grandma as I patted Justin's shoulder while he shook away the face he had and looked at me with a smirk.

 

"We'll be back in time for it ok, were gonna go down get some food and head back to Mama's to rehearse," Justin said pulling me up with him.

 

"Nice to meet you both," I said with a smile place my hands on their shoulder as I walked by them and out the door following Justin.

 

"Could you have taken a stab at my ego anymore with that laugh," He asked me after I sat into his Jeep and he started the engine.

 

"I could have," I nodded and made him shake his head at me with a smile.

"Your bad," he mentioned as he pulled out of the driveway and headed down the road.

"Why are we going to get some food when we can just walk over to your Ma's house and get it there from your grandparents," I asked watching the scenery go by.

 

"I want to introduce you to the best burgers in town," he said with a grin as he pulled up to a little store off the side of the road.

 

Walking into the stores I heard Justin say hi to a lot of people as the smiled or waved at him as he walked by they greeted me the same but asked my name with it instead.

 

"Two Burgers to go man," Justin told the guy at the front who only smiled and nodded placing the order he came over to him and gave him handshake.

 

"How you doing man," he asked Justin.

"Can't complain, you how's business," Justin asked and the guy gave him the ends and outs to which Justin nodded to and would ask question answer the ones the guy gave back.

 

"And who's this pretty lady," he asked me as he put our food in a bag.

"This is Heidi, she is my leading lady the movie were shooting out here," he said pulling me to his side and kissing my cheek.

 

"Ah, well nice to meet you," he said sticking out his hand in which I shook.

"You too, how long have you known Justin," I smiled.

"Too long," he joked making us all laugh and Justin shake his head with a smirk.

 

We talked and joked for a while longer than we waved our good byes and made it out of the shop and headed towards the car, "Interesting," Justin, mumbled.

"What," I questioned as I hopped into the jeep.

"Oh nothing hey you wanna go eat these at the creek then head home," he questioned me as he pulled back on the road.

 

"Sure," I nodded as he headed towards the creek.

 

--

 

We ate our food watching and listening to the creek water and sitting on the edge we had our feet in the water and our jeans rolled up to our knees.

 

"I use to do this every summer when I was little, but I would be hunting for crawdads," Justin explained swinging his foot in and out of the water.

 

"I use to go up to the creeks in Idaho with my Dad and pan for gold," I said remembering those times.

 

"To being a child," Justin said putting his soda out for me to hit with my own like we were clinking champagne glasses in a toast.

 

"This does remind me of being back home," I nodded and pushed water at him with my foot, which in turn got his leg wet.

 

"Hey," he said and slashed me back.

Using both feet I splashed him back and the next thing I knew we were pushing at each other and than losing our balance we feel into the creek, it wasn't very deep but being on the bottom I got the most of it.

 

"Your gonna pay for that," I told Justin as he laughed at my shocked fast to the cold water and I pushed him over and into the creek and laughed when his face matched the one I had seconds ago.

 

"On no Hunter I don't think so," he said evilly grabbing me back to him as I tried to get out.

 

Pushing me into the water I pushed him back as I laughed and he did the same. Finally he got the upper hand as he placed his weight on top of me and put me back into the water.

 

"Now what should I do with you," he pondered but that did last long as I took mud from the side of the creek and ran it over the side of his cheek and his eyes bulged out and looked at me.

 

"How could you," he said.

"Like this," I mentioned and placed some into his hair and on his back. Grabbing my hands he pushed them over my head and grabbed mud with his free hand and let it drop on to my face. Spitting out some of it I looked at him with a glare and tired to fight with him but he had my arms tight.

 

"I don't think so," he smiled and than grabbed some more and picking up my shirt he dropped it on to my stomach and spread it around and then pulled my shirt back down and smoothed it over my mud stomach.

 

"That felt so gross," I said but smiled nonetheless.

"I know," he laughed loosing the hold somewhat to my hands and that was when I took the hand I managed to grab mud with and pushed it down the front of his shirt as he wrestled with me when I came at him.

 

We continued to throw mud and push each other into the creek until we couldn't breath and had to stop and take a second looking over at him I wiped my mouth and my eyes off as he did the same.

 

We started at one another breathing and than the next thing I knew I was being pressed up against the creek wall by Justin as we kissed, deeper he pulled at me and I clung at him pulling at my shirt he got it off my head and threw it against the edge of the creek as I pushed at his and slowly took it off. He pushed me into the creek and taking a hand he wiped the side of my face taking the mud with him.

 

"You look like mud women," he whispered with a laugh and kissed me again.

"Who do you think you look like Tarzan," I grinned as I ran my hand down his side and pulled him to kiss me again.

We stayed like that for a while and some how in the mixed of our name calling and kissing each other the mud washed away.

 

Seeing the area getting darker we realized the sun had started to go down we slowly pulled apart and handed each other our shirts and pulling them back on we headed towards the car.

 

Kissing me he helped me into the passenger side and closed the door and got over on his side and started the engine. I felt him grab my hand but I just grinned and closed my eyes as I saw the sunset in the distance. The temperature had dropped and I could feel the cool wind against my skin but for some reason I didn't feel cold at all.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: actorj