When we got back to Justin's Grand parents house I laughed, "We never did rehearsals did we?"

 

Justin smiled at me, "We did for one scene," he laughed when I smacked him on his shoulder.

 

Walking towards the door Justin walked behind me slowly.

"Come on slow poke catch up," I laughed as I reached the door.

"I'm just looking at your assets," he grinned devilishly as he came up from behind me ramping his arms around me and swaying me.

 

"You're a pervert," I laughed and kissed his cheek.

He just shrugged his shoulders and kissed my forehead as he took the keys into the door and opened it up. Heading down the hall we heard laughter as we entered the kitchen.

 

"You are so bad," I heard Lynn say as we made our way towards them.

"You told him to tell it," Justin's Grandma said told Lynn who just nodded yeah.

 

"What the heck happened to you two," Justin's Grandpa asked seeing us standing there, still somewhat soaked.

 

"We were at the creek," Justin said like it was nothing.

"Don't you mean more like in the creek," Lynn asked us making everyone laugh.

 

"Well go change and be back here in an hour everyone will be here by than," Justin's grandma said.

 

We nodded and head out the front door and across the street, hearing their laughter at us as we left.

 

--

 

Once we got dressed and got back to Justin's Grandparents house the house was full of relatives I was past around like a hot potato meeting all the cousins, aunts, and uncles and such that Justin had in Tennessee.

 

Sitting out in the backyard I was talking to one of Justin's uncles and it was than that I saw Trace walking towards me, "When you get here," I questioned because when we had left he was staying in LA for a while.

 

"This morning," he nodded and gave me a half hug before he started talking to the man I was talking to before and sadly enough still couldn't remember the name to, like half of everyone here.

 

Making my way inside for another drink I felt arms go around my waist than a kiss on my cheek.

"You having fun," Justin asked me pulling me closer to him.

"Yea, your family is great," I smiled and turned around in his arms.

"They like you," he smiled back.

"Well I like them," I laughed and kissed his nose.

 

"Who else do you like," he questioned swaying me back and forth.

"Trace he is cool," I nodded knowing what he was asking but teasing him was so much more fun.

 

"Heidi," he groaned as he ran a hand down my back.

"You know I like you too," I smiled at him.

"Good, cause I like you as well," he said than kissed me.

"Dork," I laughed and pushed him as he tickled me.

"Oh no you didn't," he said as he grabbed me but I pulled out of his arms too fast and ran into the living room and past Lynn.

 

"I'm gonna get you," he laughed waving at his mom as he past her who just laughed at us.

 

Justin ended up catching up with me as I tried to make it down stairs and pinned me to the basement door.

 

"Well well well, no where to go no where to hide what are you gonna do," he said lowly.

"Beg for Mercy," I questioned and made him laugh loudly.

"Your funny," he said coming closer to me placing his hands on my side as his forehead met mine.

 

"I'm really glad I met you Heidi," he said sofly as he got closer.

"Ditto," I manged to get out before his lips came crashing on to mine.

We continued to kiss till we had to pull apart for some air, "Justin, Heidi were'd you guys go," I heard Lynn call us.

 

"Shh," he said with a grin as he kissed my neck and than my cheek and than his mouth came back over mine.

 

"Here you two, oh sorry I'll be back later," Lynn said seeing us from the top of the stairs.

 

"Ma," Justin laughed pulling away from me but grabbing my and pulling me up the stairs with him meeting Lynn at the top.

 

"When did this happen," she smiled looking at our hands.

"Don't know," he smiled and I just bit my lip with a blush.

"Well take it slowly ok, and Heidi come here," she said waving to me to follow her I looked over at Justin like I was scared as I followed her out.

 

"Don't worry your not in trouble," he laughed as he let go of my hand.

"What can I do for you Lynn," I asked as I followed her into the kitchen.

"You know what your getting into right," Lynn asked me with a concern face.

"What," I questioned as she sat down at the island patting the seat next to her I sat down with her.

 

"Everyone that Justin has gone out with doesn't realize that the life he leads is alittle less private than most would want it and he is the one that gets broken hearted in the end and I just wanted to make sure that you where ok with that," Lynn asked me place a hand on my shoulder.

 

"Lynn to be honest the only thing that matters is me and Justin I could care less what the outside world things about us, if were happy than it doesn't matter what the rumors are, because in the end we know the truth and that's what counts," I told her and saw her smile.

 

"I couldn't have said it better myself," she said than gave me a hug.

"But still take it slow," she warned like a mom but I guess it made sense I mean she is Justin's.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: actorj