Things had gone pretty smoothly for the next couple weeks, filming had been a weird change to my life but it was fun and exciting to be able to play someone else for the day. But what made my leg bounce up and down like a jack hammer now was the scene we were about to do, "the kissing scene," it wasn't that I was nervous to kiss him anymore.

I think it was that there were about twenty people watching a camera rolling at the same time that put me on edge.

 

Looking through a magazine I came across an article that Justin had done a recently reading it to myself I laughed at his sarcasm but what made me stop and re read part of it, wasn't the question that was asked but Justin's response to it.

 

"Have you ever hooked up with one of your co-stars?"

 

"Not in the scene of hooking up, Justin said with air quotes, "I've shared a few kisses off set sure, and I've gotten carried away but its never escalated past that and I think that's a good thing though, not only that but also I think that sometimes you get really overwhelmed by your emotions when you're working. So it's hard to differentiate how you feel when you're working from how you feel in real life in that moment, so its good to know where the boundaries are at" Justin explained.

 

 

"Hey you ready to go to set," I heard Justin's voice come from the doorway of the wardrobe room.

 

I looked up at him and saw him smile at me.

Was that all I was to him, a few kisses maybe more but once it was over nothing, I questioned in my head as I saw his face change.

 

"Your not still nervous about that kissing scene are you," he asked me sitting down on the couch next to me. I bit my bottom lip inward for a second looking at him before I shook my head.

 

"Nah, I'm just a little worn out from all this, I'm not use to it," I lied to him hoping he didn't catch it.

 

"Ah, babe how bout after were done shooting today while go for a swim in the lake and than a nap in front of the couch," he said rapping his arm around my shoulder than kissed my cheek. I nodded with a smile but I could feel something inside me tear apart, I wasn't sure what it was but it hurt so badly.

 

--

 

Sitting on the bench at the park I was playing with my hands while the director talked to Justin, we had just gotten to set a few moments ago the words that I had just read went through my mind for the thousandth time, looking up at Justin I saw him give me a weird glance as he sat down besides me.

"You ok," he whispered rubbing my shoulder.

"Yea why wouldn't I be," I asked looking up at him.

"Just seem a little different that's all," he mentioned, I shook my head in the inside at him seem different; he didn't know me, I said to myself.

 

"Ok, now I want you guys to start in the middle of the argument, Heidi I want you to start with why don't you believe me," Mark said looking down at the script than at us I nodded.

 

Mark backed out of the shot and behind the camera, as he made sure everything was set up right with the lighting he gave me the clue to start.

 

"Why don't you believe me when I told you I saw Stacy kissing Zack," Chloe asked him looking at him across the bench in the park where he sat forward looking straight ahead.

"Why don't I," Andy questioned looking over bored with everything that she had been asking him.

Shaking her head at him with wide eyes he than, turned around to look at her fully.

 

"Because Chloe if you haven't notice me and Stacy are in love, she wouldn't do that and I think its just because your jealous," he stated looking at her with anger.

 

"Me, jealous of what," Chloe scoffed

"Because you can't have me like I know you want to," he said with a smirk.

 

"Your so fucking full of yourself," Chloe stated standing up to walk off till Andy grabbed her hand and pulled him against him as he stood up.

 

"Than why is your heart racing, hiding something," he asked.

"Just as much as you could," she told him tapping his chest in which she felt his heart beat just the same.

 

"I'm not hiding anything," he murmed pulling her closer.

"Neither am I," Chloe said in almost a whisper.

 

"Prove it," he stated looking at her with a shit face grin gripping her harder.

"Prove what, that you're the scum of the earth Andy," Chloe laughed as she tried to push herself away from him but he held on stronger.

 

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't feel anything for me," he said tilting her head up to look him in the eyes.

 

Looking at him she blinked once than twice, but it didn't work as the tears started to trickle down her cheek and she noticed Andy's face soften.

 

"Why are you crying," he asked her wiping a tear with his thumb.

"Because I can't lie," She stated looking away and trying to break free.

"Please Andy, just let me go," She pleaded but instead he took one hand and rapped it around her neck as he brought his face closer to hers.

 

"You see Chloe I just can't do that," He said close to tears himself.

"Why not," She asked.

"Because than I couldn't do this," Andy said than kissed her hard on the lips.

 

We must have gotten caught up in the kiss because when we finally pulled apart Mark was saying cut but laughing at us at the same time.

 

"We didn't need a marathon you guys but thank you for the chemistry it was perfect," he said.

 

Nodding to him I pulled out of Justin's arms and headed towards the craft service table to grab a water getting a oatmeal raisin cookie as well I felt hands rap around my waist.

 

"I think that was our best scene," he said kissing my neck than my cheek but stopped when I hadn't moved or responded back.

 

"Heidi," he questioned pulling away from me.

Looking over at him a second I took a bite into my cookie holding in my mouth as I unscrewed my water bottle.

 

"Hunter," he said using my last name trying to get me to talk cause he knew I didn't like being called by my last name.

 

Ignoring him I turned to get back to wardrobe we were done for the day and I wanted my own clothes back. Before I reached the door I felt Justin's arms pulling me to him as he backed me up against the wall placing hands on either side of me so I couldn't get away and so I had to look at him.

 

"Get out of my face Timberlake," I said trying to dodge him by pushing his arm but he got closer to me so I couldn't.

 

"Heidi what is wrong with you," he questioned and I looked at him.

"Don't you mean Chloe," I asked him and he gave me a weird look.

"What the fuck are you talking about," he questioned me.

 

"I don't know you're the one who said that you needed to know what boundaries are to be set when getting involved with a co- star or am I gonna be the one you first so call hook up with," I said making the air quotes around my last statement.

 

"Where the hell did you get that from I never said that," he said confused.

"Rolling Stones," I stated and pushed past him and walked into the wardrobe room.

 

"Heidi," Justin called after me but I ignored it as I made my way over to the magazine I left out and when he reached me I threw it at him.

 

"Find it yourself," I stated as I walked off hearing him turn the pages and than yell out a few curse words. I knew I hit a nerve but I kept on walking, let him feel the hurt as much i as was, make him feel sick whenever he kisses me like it did when we did that scene, even if it still swept me off my feet.

 

"Fuck him," I stated but didn't see where I was going to I bumped into someone.

"Trace," I exclaimed as I helped him regain his balance again.

"Who are you gonna fuck," he said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

 

 

"Your such a pervert," I laughed but than let my smile turn into a frown.

"Awe come on, what's matter with you," he said pulling me to his side.

"Your idiot friend," I said with sigh as he pulled me towards the trailers section behind wardrobe.

 

"What did he do now," he said with a shake of his head which made me smile a bit, "Don't make me laugh Trace," I said to him as I got to my Trailer and sat on the top step and placed my head against the door as he leaned against the trailer itself next to me.

 

"Really Hide, what he do," he asked using my nickname that he had given me when we first met, he had said that with my sun glasses on and my curly hair I could past as Hyde from that 70's show if he grew it out I shook my head at the memory as I realized Trace was staring at me waiting for an answer.

 

"It was about something he said in an article I read," I stated looking down at the ground.

"Which magazine," Trace asked.

"Rolling Stones," I mentioned looking up at him.

"Jay, hasn't done Rolling Stones in over half a year Hide," he said looking at me.

"I know I looked at the date it was written when I got upset, but still it hurts and some how it was ironic with what he said, and with what's going on between us," I said looking up at him.

 

"What was said," Trace asked.

"About the whole hooking up with the co-star thing," I stated and Trace waved a hand at me to continue.

 

"He said how he would never actually hook up with one of them but they did kiss a lot off set and some times a little more than that but they always had boundaries because emotions got played out more when your in a scene and you tend to forget how you feel in real life for that person than in the movie script," I stated trying to reworded it the best way I could remember.

 

"Ouch, I can see where that could sting," Trace let me know placing a hand on my shoulder before he rubbed it and cleared his throat.

 

"But I happen to know that this, isn't that," He said making me look up at him again.

"What," I question.

"Well you see he hasn't had a serious relationship since Miss Diaz and well he made it that way on purpose, because he needed to feel happy when he was by himself he need to learn that it was ok to be lonely once in a while," Trace said.

 

"You sound like a chick are you sure that's what he said he needed," I asked him making Trace laugh.

 

"Well he didn't say it but he told his mom that he need time away from the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing, that he didn't need it right now, and that's what she told me," he shrugged.

 

"Got it, but how does it explain this," I said waving around in front of me.

"He's learned what its like to be alone, he hasn't never gotten this way over a girl before and I think it's a good thing, I think he brings out the best in you and you the best in him," Trace stated.

 

"But we have hardly met and gotten to know each other," I mentioned to him in which he nodded but looked at me.

 

‘Though didn't you say that you don't think flirting is real, that if you have to act a certain way around someone than it isn't meant to be, if you guys act that way naturally than it's a good thing that you wanted something more than friendship with one another," Trace said quoting an phone interview I had a week ago when they asked me how I determine being friends with a guy and dating and flirting and such.

 

"You remembered what I said that day," I asked him skeptical.

"Well no," he said and I shook my head at him.

"But Justin did," Trace said looking at me with a smile as he padded my back and headed towards Justin's trailer with a wink he was gone.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: actorj