Some how Justin and I were civil towards each other when Lynn or his Grandparents were in the room, but whenever we were by ourselves he would give me glares, but I think what hurt worse wasn't the glare but the factor that I knew that it was an old magazine and yet I still hadn't talked to Justin about it, before I got upset.

 

I had always told my mother I was gonna be the rational type of girl in a relationship not one to get upset over the pity things, boy was I wrong.

 

Tossing my cell phone back and forth for the past hour or so I finally flipped it open and called my mom, she could give the best advice right now.

 

"Hello," she answered.

 

"Mama," I said shyly on the phone.

"Baby what's the matter," she asked concerned.

 

"I messed up one of the best things I ever had," I told her honestly.

"You talking about your job or Justin," she questioned me.

"Justin, I, we, I don't know," I stuttered.

 

"Why don't you take it from the beginning," my mother said.

Taking a breath I told her ok as I told her how we met and how things developed till the things that happened just a few hours ago.

 

"And now you two are both to prideful to admit your feelings for one another," my mom said.

"I.... yeah," I half mumbled.

"Heidi I think its wonderful that your finally in a relationship but like you said before things can only stand in your way nothing can be between you guys being together unless you let it," my mother said.

 

"Unless were not suppose to be together," I said even if I didn't believe it.

"You don't honestly think that Heidi do you," my mom asked me.

I shook my head but than remembered I was on the phone.

"No," I sighed finally.

"Than go talk to him, but I gotta go" my mom said telling me she loved me and missed me and I did the same and she hung up.

 

I took a breath and heard Lynn call my name coming out of my room I looked down the stairs to her, "Yea," I questioned finally making her look my way.

 

"I'm gonna head to the store with Paul, will be back later alright," she told me and nodded and watched her head out of the house.

 

Sitting on the stairs I felt something push at my arm it was one of Justin's dogs placing his head in my lap and looked up at me I pet his head.

 

"Where'd you go I heard Justin's voice coming behind me.

His dog sat against me and his ears perked up when he heard Justin's voice but he didn't move from the spot I was petting him.

 

"Oh so your turning my dogs against me now to huh," Justin said standing behind me.

 

"Get over yourself," I mentioned to him I picked his dog up and turned him around to face Justin as I stood up on the step going down the stairs I headed towards the kitchen.

 

Grabbing stuff to make a sandwich I placed it out on the counter and started putting it together when Justin came into the room.

"We need to go through our lines for tomorrow you know," he said grabbing a soda out of the fridge as he stopped beside me.

"Let me fix a sandwich," I told him pointing towards the mess on the counter.

"That actually sounds good," he mentioned placing his soda on the table and coming back over to me.

I moved out of his way every time he got close to me to grab something.

"What are you doing," he questioned me seeing me move again when he went for the mustard.

 

"Staying out of your way," I said as I placed cheese on my sandwich and looking for the bread I realized that it was on the other side of him. "Could you move or hand me the bread," I asked him but he just looked at me.

"Justin," I question.

"Why you can reach it from where you're at," he stated still looking at me.

With a sigh I stepped away from the counter to walk around him to grab it till he turned around with me and grabbed me when I was right in front of him pulling me to him.

 

"What is going on Heidi," he questioned me running a hand through my hair.

"Nothing," I said trying to pull away.

"Don't lie to me, come on I thought we cared for one another I know that what the Rolling Stones article said was too close to home, but I can honestly say that I don't think that way towards you," Justin said.

 

"You don't what," I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't think we need boundaries, because co-stars or not I was planning to ask you out," Justin said rubbing my cheek.

 

"Even with Janet," I asked reminding him of his old co-star.

"Even with her, I saw you before and why else would I have looked at your name tag to learn your name," he said making me look up at him.

 

"Justin," I said with a smile.

"I care for you a lot Heidi, your not a co-star, coworker whatever your not just that to me, in the past weeks of filming of having you here at home with me, I've never felt so much a peace before in my life, its like everything is working the way its suppose to," he said as he kept running his hands through my hair.

 

"Ditto," I said not being able to think of anything else to say.

"I'm gonna ditto your ass, come on tell me what you think about me," he laughed rubbing my lower back.

 

"Well if I didn't care for you so much do you think that article would have bothered me," I asked him.

"Probably not," he stated.

"Your right, and it's the factor that you mean so much here," I said tapping his chest where his heart was, "that it hurt me so much to read that," I told him.

 

"I'm sorry I hurt you," he said kissing my cheek.

"And I'm sorry for not giving you a chance to explain yourself," I told him.

"Can we practice that scene," he asked me.

 

Laughing I rapped my arms around his neck. "That scene has already been done," I said running my hand up and into his hair.

 

"No, the one that's at the end of the movie," he said slowly getting closer.

"You mean," I said kissing him deeply.

"I meant this one," he said pulling me against him fully and kissing me even deeper and fuller making me smile in between kisses.

 

"AH, that one," I laughed when we finally pulled apart.

"Yea, but I liked yours a lot too," he smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Dork," I said than pushed him and when he went to grab me I screamed and ran.

 

"Get back here, you can't call me a dork and get away with it," Justin said running after me to the back yard.

 

"I just did, DORK," I said standing in front of him sticking my tongue out at him than running off but not being quick enough as he grabbed me and pulled me with him as we fell into the grass.

 

Laughing so hard I took a breath before I looked up at him, "I'm glad I took that role," I said with a smile.

 

"Me too," he smiled back as he kissed my nose and than my mouth.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: actorj