Pulling a box off the truck I headed over towards the stage set up and handed it to a guy who than gave me a hand and helped me up and gave me back the box. "That goes in his dressing room two doors down that way on the left," I was told once the box was placed back in my hands.

 

"Thanks Jack" I nodded and headed that way through the back of the stage. Placing it down I stared to set up the room, going to pull in the radio I jumped when it turned on the moment I plugged it in. "That was irreplaceable by Beyonce's, ok now I'm gonna open the phone lines to any body who wants to shout out to their families request a song and just one more thing did you guys here Justin Timberlake broke up with Cameron Diaz what a fool he was, how can a guy brake up with her," the DJ said as he went to the next song.

 

"Ha, your about a week too late," I mumbled to myself turning the radio down to give myself some background noise.

"Try a month," Justin's voice entered the room making me jump and turn around almost dropping the lamp I was holding till I grabbed it last minute.

 

"Sorry, I just," I started to mumble and turned back around and placed the lamp on the table and started to walk towards the door.

 

"Wait where you going," Justin said looking at me.

"And who are you," he asked after he glance me up and down giving me the chills.

"I'm, I gotta be going I just was setting up your dressing room Mr. Timberlake," I said quickly and darted out of the room.

"I still want to know your name," I heard Justin yell down the hallway.

 

"What did you do Grace," I heard Jack's voice ask me the moment I rushed to the front of the stage. "What would make you assume that," I asked out of breath.

"You just made Justin call after you," Jack said looking at me squarely.

"I didn't, I just made a comment to a radio station that scared the shit out of me, and he made me jump," I said looking around and seeing Justin come up the stage right to me.

 

"A radio station scared you," Jack asked than looked at Justin once he and stood right in front of us. "No, it was left on and when I plugged it on it turned on and made some stupid comment, I said something and," "and I scared her by responding back when she didn't know I was in the room," Justin explained looking at Jack.

 

"Got ya," Jack said going back to work.

"You didn't have to do that," I said looking at Justin for a second before I started to walk back the truck to help the guys unload some speakers.

 

"But I never got your name," Justin said next to me walking up with me into the truck than beside me as I ignored him and helped the guys set the speaker up.


 "Its Grace, ok," I said finally looking up at him. "Yea, now what is it that you do," he asked another question.

 

"I'm part of the tour crew that sets up and takes down the stage, and make sure the stuff works right during the show," I told him and he smiled.

"Yea right," he said.

"What do you mean yea right," I asked him.

"You, a part of the tour crew, which guy set you up to this," he laughed.

 

"You know what screw you," I said walking off. "Grace can you come check under the stage something is it working right with the trap door," I heard Jack come on my walk talkie on my waist.

 

"Gotcha," I replied back and headed off the stage and down the stairs totally aware that Justin was watching my every move.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story