My mom left the following night we had dinner she met Justin well, talked to him more since she had already met him. Now Justin and me were in a terminal waiting to board a plane to the next city because we only had one day to get there from another one that was too far away. I had been watching him off and on for a couple minutes and hearing his headphones blasting the music he was playing as he dozed in and out of sleep with his hat over his face, I wondered how he never went deaf with the music so loud.

 

 

"Would you stop staring at me," I heard him mumble making me jump.

 

"I'm not staring," I told him shaking my head and turning to look forward.

Hearing his laughter and the music stop I looked back at him.

"Than why are you blushing," he asked me pulling his hat on his head that had been down on his face.

"I'm not, its kinda hot in here," I lied pulling my shirt away from my neck and fanning myself till Justin grabbed my hand and pulled it away from shirt collar.

 

"Graceland," he said rubbing my hand with both of his.

"Yeah," I said looking at him.

"Is there something you want to tell me," he asked.

 

 

"Maybe, but I don't know if this is the right place," I said looking around at the people in the terminal waiting for the same plane.

"Can it wait," he asked me.

"I'm not sure," I said.

 

"You wanna go over there," he said pointing towards a row of seats in the corner that faced the window towards the outside of the terminal, where no one had sat being so far away from the entrance to that gate.

 

Nodding we picked our carry-on up and headed over there.

 

"What's going on Grace," he questioned me.

"Well, I talked with my mom a little and I want to say sorry for telling you that you had no right to say she didn't care, and the comment about the girls you dated and such," I started.

"Is that what you wanted to talk about, you wanted to apologize, Graceland that's already forgotten, that," he started to say till I put a hand up to stop him.

"That's just part of it Justin," I shook my head, and took a breath.

 

"What my mother also told me is how scared she was to love me after everything that happened, but she also told me that she'd rather do it and lose me than never know the feeling at all, and well I um," I started to say as my leg started to bounce.

 

"Graceland," Justin grinned placing a hand on my leg to stop it but laughed when it made the other one start to bounce.

 

"Its hard for me to say this Justin, I'm still scared but I don't want to regret not saying it later," I told him placing my hand on the one that he had on my knee.

 

"Than just say it, I ain't going anywhere," he said.

I opened my mouth and over the loudspeaker came, "First class passengers at gate 32 now boarding."

I went to stand up but Justin pulled me back down.

"We can wait a few seconds Graceland," he said but it was than that Tiny put a hand on his shoulder.

 

"Come on you guys you need to get on there before its too obvious who you are," he told me and Justin.

"Can it wait just two seconds," Justin asked standing up and sighed when Tiny shook his head. I stood up slowly behind Justin and followed him and Tiny towards the line, I jumped when Justin grabbed my hand from behind him and held on to it.

 

Giving my ticket to the attendant and showing her my ID I got my stub back and walked into the tunnel that lead us toward the plane, stopping half way in I noticed Dre behind me and gave him a smile and he just patted my back with a grin.

 

Looking down at mind and Justin's hands I smiled a little more, standing on my tippy toes I got to his ear and whispered, "I love you."

 

He turned around too fast and hit my head with his chin as I placed my feet on the ground.

 

I rubbed my head with my free hand and watch the smile on Justin's face grow.

 

Pulling me to his side so I wasn't behind him anymore he kissed my head where he hit me with his chin than my forehead than my nose and than he looked at me and smiled.

"I love you too," he told me than kissed me fully on the mouth and pulled me towards him.

 

Getting lost for a second I jumped when Dre cleared his throat behind us.

 

"Would you two save that for later and move," he laughed when he saw us look at him like a kid whose hand got caught in the cookie jar.

 

Pulling apart far enough to get down the tunnel and into the plane we sat in our seats and placed out stuff in front of us. Looking out the window I looked at Justin and mine hands again and smiled.

 

"What you smiling at," he laughed knowing full well.

"You," I said kissing his cheek.

Justin than moved up the center arm rest and pulled me to his side, placing an arm around shoulder.

 

"I love you Graceland," he said than kissed my cheek.

" I love you too," I smiled than kissed him on the lips hard.

"Graceland Stratton what would your mother say," he laughed when we pulled apart.

 

"She'd say that's my girl," I told him making him laugh and pull me closer as he kissed me again.

"That's what I have to say too," he smiled and placed his cheek on the top of my head as we took off towards the next city and the rest of our lives.


Completed
wittylyricst27 is the author of 18 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story