Hearing the birds chirp I opened my eyes and saw them outside my patio door of the hotel room I looked at the clock, it was about eleven thirty, "The heaven of having nothing to do today but the concert," I laughed to myself as I turned over in the bed and looked at the ceiling, about to fall back asleep I heard a knock on the connecting door to my room.

 

"Its too early to deal with you," I joked as I got to the door and opened it.

"Good morning to you too, why does it look like you just woke up," he asked me.

"Cause I did," I said with a mere shrug of my shoulders before I walked back to the bed and grabbed the remote.

 

"What you doing," he asked not sitting down.

"I was going to watch some soap operas," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Really," he asked till I gave him a look.

"Serious," I asked him and he nodded, "I was gonna be a vegetable and watch mind numbing TV till I just had to get up and do something," I said placing my pillows behind my back and leaning against the headboard.

 

"What did I tell you about walking on that," he asked me seeing me put most of my weight on my still rapped ankle as I moved around.

"Did it just don on you know that I walked over to the door with the crutches," I asked him.

"Shut it, come on what did I say," he asked me.

"You said not to but come on Justin, those crutches hurt my armpits," I said pulling my arms up to show the slight marks on either side of my arm that were visible since I was wearing a tank top.

 

"Don't make me say I told you so," Justin sighed as he sat down next to me.

"Than don't say it," I said flipping channels.

"You're a riot," he said sarcastically to me.

 

I nodded and kept flipping channels till Justin grabbed the remote from me. "HEY," I said reaching over to grab it back.

"Come on Graceland, you went through all the channels twice already," he said using my full name.

"How did you know that," I asked cause most people only knew me by Grace.

"I have my ways," he laughed and I glared at him.

"Just cause I split my life story to you doesn't mean you go prying into my flies," I said moving back against the headboard and looked out the window, I wish I was a bird I told myself seeing them play on the patio.

 

"Whoa, hold on with putting those walls up again," he started to say till I turned back to look at him.

"Who said they were down," I asked him.

"Grace," he said grabbing me.

"Justin don't," I said pulling away so he couldn't pull me on to his lap.

"Were friends right," he asked me.

"I guess," I said.

"Your telling me you don't know if where friends or not but you still told me your life story," he asked me.

"I had a weak moment screw me," I said.

"Not that I wouldn't want that but don't change the subject, come on now Grace let me in, I'm not gonna hurt you," Justin told me placing his arm around me and bring me to his side.

"Fine, I guess were friends, but don't get any ideas," I mumbled reminding him of the comment he made earlier when I told him to screw me.

"You told me to," he laughed.

"I didn't mean it like that though, its liking saying sue me, its not like you would go get a lawyer and sue me Gezz," I said looking at the TV for a minute before I looked out the window than down at his calve seeing the tattoos that were placed there.

 

"Did those hurt," I asked him.

"Did, oh some parts yea," he said seeing where I was looking.

"But this one hurt the worse," he said pulling of his shirt and show me the one on his back.

"Damn, that huge," I said running a hand over one of the angel wings, before I traced the letters, "What do the initials stand for," I asked him.

 

"My mama," he said.

"Oh," I said dropping my hand.

"Grace," he said picking up my hand and looking at him.

"Yea," I said not looking up at him till he grabbed my chin.

"I'm sorry you and your mother have such a tense relationship," he said rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"Me too," I said than pulled away and came down to his leg and looked at the tattoos on his calve tracing the lines of the flames he's leg twitched.

"Stop that," he laughed.

"Oh, no yeah see now I have to do it," I said running my fingers lightly all over each tattoo, making his leg look like a jumping bean.

"Grace," he said and as I  turning around to look at him I screamed when he grabbed me in his arms and threw me underneath him and stared tickling my sides unmercifully, "Do you have any tattoos I can trace and make you giggle," he laughed tickling me even more.
 "No, not yet, but it wouldn't matter cause I'm ticklish all over," I laughed as Justin pinched my sides and made me squeal a little as well.

 

"Will just have to change that wont we," he laughed as he tickled me.

"Change what," I said trying to push is hands away as I was getting out of breath.

"You'll have to get a tattoo," he smiled.

"When," I laughed taking in a breath as he had placed his hands on my hips.

"Well let's see, what are we doing right now, he said taking a hand and placing it on his chin in thought.

"Your serious," I laughed.

"Dead serious," he said giving me a look making me laugh.

"You don't take me serious," he said looking at me funny.

"Not in this life time, Timberlake," I smiled at him as he moved to lie next to me.

There was a moment of silence before I turned and looked at him.

"Do you know a place," I asked him looking at his face, which had his eyes closed but he smiled when I asked my question than popped one eye open.

"Well," I asked nudging him.

"Maybe," he said casually as he closed the eye again.

"Justin, come on," I said.

"Why you wont take me serious," he said turning his head away from but I couldn't help but noticed the way his mouth kept twitching away from a smile.

"Fine, I'll go find it myself," I said going to turn around to hop out of bed before Justin pulled me by the waist and came over me again.

 

"You really want to do this," he asked me.

"Mhmm, I've wanted one since I was little, but yea know," I said with a head nodded and wave of my hand to mention my past life again.

"Right," he nodded than kissed my cheek.

"Lets go than," he laughed getting off of me and heading towards the door.

"Let me put some jeans and shoes on first I said," only being in a thank top and pajama shorts.

"Nah you looked sexy like that," he said walking over to me before I gave him a point of a finger, "What I say about those ideas," I grinned at him.

"That they were ok as long as they were pointed at you," he smiled looking at me innocently as he came closer once he put his hands around my waist I sighed.
 "Justin," I said tensing up a bit, "What," he smiled as he moved us to our own little beat.

"Don't fall in love with me," I sighed as I looked away towards the birds on the patio again.

 

I didn't hear anything from him but I felt his hands drop from my waist.

"Tell me when you ready," he mumbled as I looked back at his leaving form as he walked back to his room.

Pulling some jeans on and placing some flip flops on my feet, I knocked on the door as I walked into his room as he was on the phone with someone, "I miss you to yea see you soon," he smiled than hung up.

 

"You ready," he asked seeing me leaning against the doorframe, which connected our rooms nodding, I went to follow him out before I let out a curse word.

 "I forgot my room key," I said tapping my palm of my hand on my forehead.

"Kay," he said stopping and letting me go back to retrieve it I came back and we walked out of his room door and headed towards the elevators and out the back entrance towards wherever he knew a place, I had to laugh at that.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story