Laying on down I watched as the tattoo guy started up his machine and dipped it in ink, right before he placed it on my skin I felt someone grab my hand on the opposite side looking up I grinned when Justin smiled at me.

 

Feeling the pinch of the needle against my hipbone I squeezed Justin's hand and closed my eyes.

 

A few seconds later and a couple uncomfortable moments here and there I heard the machine stop and felt the guy clean and cover my tattoo. Opening my eyes I looked around and slowly sat up and looking into the hand held mirror the guy pulled out of the drawer I smiled, I was inked; the outline of a humming bird that looked like it was kissing my hip was drawled on to my flesh and I loved it.

 

"You like it," I heard Justin asked looking at it.

"I love it," I smiled at him as he helped me up and I pulled my shirt down over my hip and tipped the guy and than paid up front for the tattoo itself and we headed back towards the car in the parking lot.

 

Heading towards the arena instead of the hotel we made it just in time for Justin's sound check.

 

Watching the sound check from the back of the arena I heard someone clear their throat as I checked the blackberry. "How you doing Grace," Jack asked me as I turned around. "I'm better," I smiled as he sat down next to me, "Your ankle healed now," he asked me placing a hand on my knee. Looking at him strangely I nodded and moved my knee.


"When you coming back to stage," he asked me placing his hand back on my leg only higher this time. "When either Rachel or Trace come back," I stated moving my leg completely away. "Well we miss you," he said placing a hand on my shoulder rubbing it.

 

"We, don't you me you," I said moving away from him some more.

"What are you taking about," he asked me going to take my arm till I moved away from him and fell out of my chair onto the ground.

"You ok," he asked going for me again.

"If you stay the fuck away from me I will be," I said moving away from him.

"What is that," he said pointing out the bandage on my hip.

"Nothing," I mumbled till and moved further away from him.

 

Pulling me over to him he lifted my shirt, "Bullshit you got a tattoo, what are you Justin's bitch now or something," he asked me.

"No, Jake you're the bitch fuck off," I said moving to pull away but he grabbed me and kissed me hard till I pushed him away and slapped him.

 

Rushing off I didn't notice Justin following behind me till I heard the footsteps that echoed my own. Taking water from the drinking fountain I splashed it on my face as I tried not to cry but leaning against the wall adjacent to the fountain I slid down and let some fall.

"Grace," Justin questioned kneeling in front of me.

"Don't Justin, just don't," I shook my head and went to move away but he grabbed me as he slid down the wall and rocked me back and forth.

"Why won't you let me Graceland," he whispered as I cried but I couldn't answer him at that moment cause I didn't know why.

 

--

Jack was fired about two days later when I told Justin that he had repeatedly hit on me off and on since the tour started and on other jobs, Justin can looked at me in question when I told him I had never thought about reporting it.

 

Whenever I past the stage crew anymore all I got was glares and rumors started that I Jack was fried because Justin didn't want me dating Jack over Justin, weird I know but that's what came up, right now I was waiting for a meeting with Johnny since my ankle was totally healed and there wasn't word yet on who would either take my place or Jack's at the moment.

 

"Good afternoon Grace," Johnny said as he walked into the office. Nodding to him he sat down and handed me a folder and told me to look over it. Reading it over I looked up at him, is this what I think it is," I asked him.

 

Nodding Johnny took his hat off his head and looked at me, "You see Trace is really just Justin's right hand man, and he has to take care of William Rast right now more than anything and well while Rachel was at home her boyfriend proposed to her, so she is gonna be busy planning that for the next couple months, and in the past two weeks you have proved that your more than worthy of the position, so Congrates," he smiled.

 

"I'm Justin's permanent assistant for the rest of the tour," I asked rereading the documents in my hand. "Well for now, but who knows maybe longer," he said as he handed me a pen and I reread the contract for the third time and signed where I needed to.

 

"Welcome to the team Miss. Stratton," Johnny smiled and shook my hand.

Smiling I left the room but the second I saw Gus glare at me when he looked at Justin than me I wondered what exactly I had gotten myself into.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story