Sitting on a bench later that night outside the hotel by the pool I looked up at the sky and just watched the stars.

 

"Grace, you out here," I heard Justin speak as he opened the door to the pool area, I didn't say anything but I saw him move out of the corner of my eye towards me so I guess he saw me.

 

"What you doing its cold out here," he said placing a jacket over my shoulders than sitting down next to me. "Watching the stars I said looking at him for a second than back at the sky.

 

"Any reason," he asked me.

Shaking my head I looked into my lap a second, "You'll think its stupid," I said.

"Try me," Justin said grasping my hand in his.

"Yea know how on Lion King, Mufasa says that the stars are kings of the past looking down on them, and in a way its like all the past fathers looking down on them," I asked him as i felt him start to rub my hand with his thumb and when he nodded I licked my lips and continued.

 

"Well it was my favorite movie and my dad always watched it with me when I was little, and I figured maybe it holds true for my father too," I said looking at the stars than at Justin.

"Stupid huh," I said waiting for him to say something.

He shook his head, "No its actually very touching, and I'm sure your right, at least on the part that he is looking down at you," Justin said.

 

"You think he's proud of me, even after all the shit I did," I asked Justin grasping his hand a little tighter. "I think so," he said taking my other hand and pulling me up with him.

 

"Come on, we gotta go inside we leave early tomorrow and I can't have you sleepy on me," he smiled pulling me under his arm and leading me towards the hotel.

 

--

 

"GRACE," I heard, yelled my way as I got off the elevator as Gus rushed to me.

"What," I asked him grabbing his shoulders he looked like he was in a panic.

 

"I've been trying to find you, the hospital in your town called us, your mom is there with alcohol poisoning they said that she would make it, but they are sending her to rehab court orders, cause she got her last dui," Gus explained.

 

I felt the tears falling as I hugged and thanked Gus and told him I'd call them once I got to my room, but all I could feel is the anger towards my mother, slamming my door shut I heard a noise on the other side I opened it up and saw Justin rubbing his nose.

 

"Sorry, but can I be alone," I asked him.

Nodding he touched my cheek and smiled slightly, "I'm right next door if you need me," Justin said than walked away.

 

Closing my door I called the hospital and got the details on my mother, they told me there was no reason to come out but they would call with any changes.

 

Hanging up the phone I screamed than stomped the floor like a child. Digging through a suitcase for something I couldn't find it I started to panic, than emptying another suitcase I started to tear up when I couldn't find it there either I started tearing my room apart and crying and throwing close about the room not hearing the door open till I felt someone hug me from behind trying to fight them off I heard Justin's voice in my ear.

 

"Shhh, Graceland come here," he said taking me to the bed.

"I gotta find it Justin," I said trying to pull away from him.

"Find what," he asked me, not paying attention to him I saw it on the nightstand grabbing it I hugged it.

"This," I mumbled letting Justin see a picture of me and my dad at church one Easter all dressed up I was five at the time.

 

It was than that I remembered why I needed the picture so much and my anger started to boil again. Pushing away from Justin I pulled at my hair, "Why does she do this, why does she mess up my life with messing up her own, why does she try to straighten me out but could care less about herself," I said looking at Justin fuming.

 

"She got you straight cause she loves you," Justin said trying to pull me back to him but I jumped off the bed.

"Fuck that," I said shaking my head.

"What," he questioned standing up with me.

"How could she love me, if she loved me and cared for me like you say she would know I need her sober I need her to be a mother not a fucking drunk," screaming I tried to look out the windows at the stars but it wasn't helping.

 

"She would have let you stay the way you were if she didn't care," Justin said to me but I wasn't hearing it. "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE," I screamed at him turning around and facing him I glared.

 

"If you truly knew what love was than you would still be with Cameron, hell if you knew what love was all your girlfriends wouldn't have cheated on you," I said looking at him and seeing the anger rise in his eyes.

 

"Fuck you," He said glaring at me.

"Don't offer things you don't want Timberlake," I told him not changing my tone at all.

Coming towards me he faced me nose-to-nose, "Don't think so highly of yourself Stratton," he grumbled.

"Its not that high to go," I said clenching my fists at my side.

"Fuck you," he growled.

"Again don't," I started to say but was cut off when he kissed me hard and pulled me to his body.

 

So angry with him I kissed him back harder and ran my hands to his neck grasping it I felt his tongue on my lips and opened my mouth and feeling the back of the bed hit my knees I let him push me towards the bed.

 

Feeling him pull at my shirt on my waist I sat up a little and let him pull it off as I pulled his off as well. With anger going through our veins we did the unthinkable when we finally stopped I looked at Justin as he pulled away from me and put his back to me.

 

Feeling the tears come to my eyes I went to move out of the bed but I guess Justin wasn't asleep because he felt the movement and grabbed my hand. Looking over to him I saw his eyes widen when he saw the tears in my eyes.

 

"Graceland," he whispered and pulled my arm and I fell on top of him my head under his chin.

 

"I didn't mean it," he whispered.

"Its not that," I said listening to his heart beat.

 

"Than what," he questioned running a hand through my hair.

"I don't want to get hurt," I said looking up at him.

 

"I would never," he said.

"Don't say things you can't keep," I said shaking my head and sitting up cover my body with a sheet.

 

Not hearing anything for a second I looked down at him jumping he was closer than I thought he was. Kissing me again but this time softly he placed his hand on my cheek.

 

"I'll try my best not to hurt you," he said with a smile than kissed me again. Getting lost in how sensual it really was I didn't feel him move the sheet away till I felt his hand rub down my bare side. Tracing my tattoo I giggled into his mouth as he kissed me again and smiled.

 

"Did I ever tell you how sexy I thought this was," he said letting his fingers trace it again.

"No," I mumbled as I stretched out my neck as he kissed down it.

 

"Its dead sexy," I felt and heard him speak against my next with a smile.

Pulling his head up I kissed him this time and heard him moan.

Smiling I joked, "Maybe you were offer something you wanted," hearing him laugh I looked at his bright eyes.

 

"You think," he said pulling me under him and grabbing my waist and than pulled the covers over our heads.

 

Before I fell asleep with Justin's arms around me and smile on his face and mine I think we learned many things that night about each other and ourselves, but I realized slowly I was learning to let go of the past, I hoped the feeling I felt that tonight continued for awhile.

 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story