Sitting in the back of the bus I was on a conference call with Johnny and Rachel watching the muted TV, I wrote stuff down on my laptop in front of me and added my own comments into the conversation.

 

"Alright I get that stuff through to him," I said than said good-bye and hung up the phone.

Typing some last minute things on to the computer I read over the stuff and entered it into the blackberry I was just talking on.

 

"Graceland," Justin said coming in with a singsong voice.

"Yea," I said not looking up from the blackberry but smiled when he kissed my cheek.

 

"What did Johnny and Rach have to say," he asked me.

"Just the usually reminders of the radio interviews and the regular press meetings," I said looking at him and saw him staring at me.

 

"You didn't say anything about us," he asked me.

"What is there to say Justin," I said placing the blackberry on the table and moving over so he could sit down.

"Well that we're dating," he said grabbing my hand.

"Yea, and what's the key word in that," I asked him.

"Dating," he said.

"No, WE'RE," I said looking at him.

 

"I don't get it," he said looking at me.

"Justin the thing is we are dating not me and Johnny not Johnny and Rachel not any combination but you and me, if they find out good for them, but why should we have to tell the whole world what we are doing, when it doesn't concern them," I said than I moved and sat on his lap to face him.

 

"You make a lot of sense Stratton," he smiled at me seeing where I was getting at, "Well I'm glad you catch on fast Timberlake I smiled back and kissed his nose but he moved his head up and caught my lips with his own.

 

"So what do you want to do," I asked him but giggled when he kissed me again this time from my forehead down my nose to my lips where he stayed and kissed me repeatedly, returning the kisses till I felt him grab my left ass cheek and I slapped his arm slightly.

 

"What," he grinned going to kiss my neck and I giggled.

"Stop a second," I said moving to get up but he wouldn't let me.

"Justin," I said looking at him as he held my hips.

"I need you," he said whispering it in my ear than kissing underneath it.

"I can tell," I whispered back to him.

"Well than," he grinned than kissed my cheek and ran his hands under my shirt and up my back.

 

"This isn't the place Justin," I said kissing him.

"Than why are you kissing me," he laughed.

"You started it," I teased him.

"You're blaming me," he asked in shock.

"Cause you did," I laughed and giggled when he tickled my sides.

"Take it back Graceland," he said pushing me down on the couch and tickling me.

"Never," I laughed out and tried to squirm away from him.

"Come on say uncle," he laughed and kissed my shoulder as he tickled me.

"No," I laughed and pushed at his arms and moved away but forgot how close I was to the edge of the couch and fell face first on to the floor.

 

Hearing him laugh loudly I looked up at him and glared. "You find this funny," I asked him and he nodded still laughing till I pulled his leg and he fell on the floor next to me.

"Is it funny now," I asked him looking at him as he looked at me with an unreadable face.

 

"Justin," I asked since he continued to stare at me.

Watching him move off from the floor I kneeled and saw him head towards the door.

"Fucking a, Justin it was a joke get over yourself," I said but what shocked me was when he locked the door and turned around coming over to me he kissed me hard and pulling me up in his arms I locked my legs around his waist.

 

"How bout you get under me instead," he whispered as he sat us on the couch.

"Your such a pervert," I laughed but jumped when he ran a hand up my shirt and down my side.

"You love it," he said into my ear as he started kissing my neck and my shoulder.

"Maybe," I smiled as he looked at me and grinned back before he came over me.

"I think I'm falling for you," he whispered and it was than I stopped cold.

 

"What did I tell you about that," I said looking up at him.

"What," he questioned slowly sitting up, pushing myself off the couch, I went to the door.

"Graceland, what's going on," he asked me.

"I told you not to fall in love with me," I said as I unlocked the door and walked out it and pulled it shut but I didn't make it far as I sat down behind it and felt the tears come out of my eyes.

Humming to myself I kept crying, "What's love got to do, with it, got to do with it, who needs a heart when a heart can be broken," I lightly sang to myself as I cringed when I heard Justin throw something and heard him sob, "Why God, why?"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story