Drumming my fingers on the wall of my bunk I listened to the sound of the TV in the back flipping channels repeatedly, Justin had been doing that for the past hour and with a yawn I got out of the bunk, it was enough I need sleep and he needed sleep.

 

Standing in the doorway I watched him press the button settle on a channel to catch what was going on than change it again till he found another station.

"Justin could you stop that and go to bed," I said coming in and leaning on the doorframe beside him.

 

"Stop what I'm watching TV," he mumbled never looking up at me.

"You've gone through the channels fifty times already," I said watching him continue on his channel surfing.

"I'm watching more than one show," he shrugged.

"Bullshit," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

Hearing the TV be muted I looked over at him, he glared at me.

"What did you say," he questioned me.

 

"I said bullshit, I know what your doing," I said.

"And what would that be Stratton," he said sitting up.

"Pouting," I said simply looking over at him.

"Haha, about what," he laughed at me.

"That I told you not to fall in love with me and you did," I said looking at him, my eyebrows raised as he stood up and came over to me.

 

"Why should I be pouting when its you that can't see what your missing out on," he smirked at me.

"What makes you think I'm missing out," I said sticking my hip out placing my hands on my hips.

 

"Because if what happened between us didn't bother you, than you would have been able to sleep through me flipping channels," he said placing a hand on one of mine taking it from my hip.

 

"I was, I just wanted you to get sleep I mean it's almost," I started to look at the clock till he grabbed my chin with his other hand, "Bullshit Graceland," he said.

 

"Admit it," he said.

"Admit what, I didn't say or do anything," I said.

"Admit that your scared Gracie, I know that your are I see it in your eyes," Justin told me taking me in his arms.

 

I closed my eyes and place my head on his shoulder, "What if I don't want to," I said.

"Than I don't know how far this can go," he said rubbing my back I looked up at him.

 

"What," I questioned.

"If we can't be honest with one another, if you can't trust me to lean on than, what do we have," Justin asked me.

 

I looked at him; I didn't know what to say.

"Sleep on Grace, I'll see you in the morning," he told me placing a hand on my cheek and rubbing it with his thumb and than starting to leave he kissed my cheek and walked away.

 

Sitting on the couch I looked at the TV that was still muted than looked up at the ceiling of the bus, "What am I going to do," I said bouncing my knee and looking around me.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story