Author's Chapter Notes:
hey lovelies! i suck at replying to reviews, but i am reading them! very funny and very useful information. keep it coming!

I was showering happily, getting sand out of every crevice of my body. Justin said he wouldn't take me back, but we went to the beach again today. Yesterday's events were traumatizing, but I wasn't going to be afraid of the beach because of one mistake. I think I may be bruised from the grip Justin had around my waist as we waded in the water. The thought made me chuckle to myself as I shook my head. The boy loved me, that much was true. He was covering me every time a wave came and calling my name like crazy if I went under the water for a second. I had to tell him to relax a million times.

"Sash!" Justin called from his bedroom. I slid the glass door back to allow my head to poke out.

"Shower!" I called out and in a flash, he was literally next to the shower stall.

"Guess what?" he smiled, stripping down as he spoke.

"What?" I asked, giggling as he tripped his way out of his basketball shorts.

"Steve's tucked away with his mama and John is downstairs with my Papa. All others are sleeping peacefully and I locked the doors and told everybody I was exhausted and didn't want to be bothered." He yanked down his underwear last and I navigated my eyes to his, holding a steady gaze as he walked smoothly over to the shower, sliding it open further.

"All that means..." I asked as I backed up and he stepped in, sliding the door shut behind him.

"That means..." he told me softly, allowing the waters to splat against his skin as the cool tile wall hit my back. "... you and I are going to get some much needed privacy."

"Mmm..." I hummed as his hands slid down my wet, naked skin. I shivered a bit as he leaned in to my mouth. "That all sounds very tempting, but I'm afraid there's a problem."

"And what would that be?" Justin mumbled against my mouth. I gave him a small kiss and slowly pulled away.

"I really am exhausted," I told him, "I don't think I'll be able to keep up with you." He leaned back a bit, giving me a disbelieving look.

"Sash, you're shitting me right?" he asked, looking like he were ready to cry at any second. I shrugged.

"Not really," I told him, "I'm sorry, but all that beach stuff and motorcycle riding..."

"But that was fun! Sex is fun!" he tried, but I shrugged again.

"Sorry, but no." He stood there and stared at me and I stared back. His tiny pink tongue ran over his lower lip before he placed his hands on either side of me and smirked.

"You are so full of shit, Sash!" he chuckled and I did everything in me not to laugh, but it only pushed my laugh out further.

"Damn it," I groaned, "How do you do that? I was playing it so well."

"You were," he admitted, running his cool hands down my spine and resting them on the curve of my ass. "But I know you want this."

"And how do you know that?" I asked and he glanced down my body before suddenly pulling me from the wall and flipping me around to face it. My cheek and hands rested against the cool, white tile before he firmly smacked my ass with his large hand. It hurt a bit, but it felt so damn good.

"I know because your pussy's wetter than this damn shower," he told me without any hesitation. His hand snuck between my legs and his fingers ran slowly over me from front to back. I arched my back a bit at the sensation he gave me. I felt it right in the center of my stomach. It made my knees weak to have him touch me so intimately.

I let out a sigh as he lined his body against my back, grinding himself against my ass as he ran his hands up my stomach and to my breasts. His lips kissed along my shoulder and neck as our skins touched. I moved myself against him to an imaginary beat in my head and he hissed as he kissed my ear.

"You are so damn sexy, baby..." his husky voice informed me. I bit my bottom lip to keep from moaning at the very sound of him. Would I ever get tired of this man?

I wasn’t looking for this
What is this?
I don’t know

I was eventually facing him again, struggling to keep myself up on one leg. Why just one? Because my other leg was hanging over his shoulder as he knelt down in front of me and went to work with that pretty little mouth of his. I was slipping on the wet wall, trying to get some grip on it as my belly filled with this fire that came from deep within me as he moaned against my sensitive flesh and begged me to come with his skillful tongue. I certainly didn't disappoint when I gripped his hair and he had to hold my waist to keep me from falling over in the tub.

You know I was doing just fine
By myself
On my own

The man should be illegal and he knew it as he smirked at my tumbling self. He kissed along my wet skin until he reached my mouth, giving me a taste of myself as he kissed me with an undeniable amount of passion.Tell me how to
Stop this feeling

"Got damn it," I sighed once I got a moment to breathe. Justin smiled against my lips and brushed his nose on mine.

"You're welcome," he chuckled and I smiled with him, kissing his lips softly inbetween, as I hugged his neck and stood on my toes.

I don’t wanna fall in love
Just wanna have a little fun
Then you came and swept me up
And now I’m done, so done

"I guess I should say thank you," I smirked, still a little woozy from my orgasm. He rested his forehead on mine and I closed my eyes and breathed. "This is such a waste of water." I said aloud and Justin pulled back with an amused expression.

"Is that really what you're worried about?" he asked, his perverted hands were everywhere, sliding slowly along my skin. I was shivering down my spine as I shrugged.

"I'm just saying..." I mumbled, "We could save you a higher bill and get this going in the bedroom." Justin pretended to think it over as he kissed the very tip of my nose.

"Fine," he told me, "Whatever you want." I couldn't help but notice the slight pout on his face.

"Did you really want to .... do this in the shower?" I asked and he shrugged, looking down between us.

"I dunno... I just had this whole shower thing going in my head," he told me, "It's stupid."

"What shower thing?" I asked curiously, running my hands over his pecks before he looked down at me.

"It's more of show you rather than tell you thing," he informed me. I bit my bottom lip softly, running my nails down his abdomen.

"Then show me."

Fallen madly deeply I
Surprised myself enough to find
That what’s begun
Is love
And now I’m done, so done

I woke up feeling really warm and really naked... But I was slightly covered by a body twice my length. Hairy legs tangled with mine as a peachy arm hugged my body flush against a warm, muscled chest. His skin smelled like soap and a thin layer of sweat. I guess I smelled the same. We were no longer wet though, having dried off against the sheets on the bed somehow during our long awaited love session. We definitely made up for the lost time and though my ass was sore from all the slapping, it was good feeling. The boy had a ridiculous spanking fetish that was costing me ass damages, but I wasn't going to complain.

I can’t imagine right now
Standing here
Without you

I pulled back a little from his sleeping form to get a glance up at his face. His pink lips were slightly parted, but he mumbled something in his sleep and shut them. I smirked, amused as I wondered what he possibly could've been dreaming about. Something about Justin made me wish I could know him completely at all times. I wanted to go into his mind and dream his dreams. I wanted to go into his heart and never leave. Was that strange? Did that make me foolish or crazy?

To think that I tried to ignore
What I felt
What I knew
I could never
Stop this feeling

I wondered if he felt the same way. He was a lot better at this mushy stuff than I was. I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote me song. I wondered if he did, but I doubt it. Knowing Justin, he would've told me and forced me to play it at all times.

"I love you," I mumbled to his sleeping face and I didn't feel shy about it because he wasn't staring back at me, telling me all the right things and making me feel so vulnerable.

I don’t wanna fall in love
Just wanna have a little fun
Then you came and swept me up
And now I’m done, so done

I slipped from the bed, showered again, and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. It was nearly one in the afternoon by the time I exited the room quietly, to allow Justin to sleep. I crept downstairs and Steve and John were sitting in the living room, watching X-Men. They mumbled hellos and finished up their sandwiches. I was continued my way towards the kitchen, needing to refuel. I groaned inwardly when I spotted Rachel at the kitchen table with Joy, but Lynn was over by the island, making a sandwich. All three ladies looked up when I walked in. Lynn and Joy gave me smiles and Rachel just rolled her eyes.

"Afternoon sleepy head," Joy teased.

"Sorry," I said, "I don't usually sleep in this late, but I've been so tired lately -"

"Oh, we know," Lynn said, giving me a tiny wink, "The girlfriends always sleep late when they come visit Justin."

"Don't they," Joy laughed as well and it took me two seconds to feel myself clamming up with embarassment.

"Oh, no... We were just tired... From the beach and the motorcycle riding and stuff... We-"

"Sash, I like you," Lynn cut in again, "It's not my house, it's his. He's free to fondle who he wants."

"Oh god..." I mumbled to myself.

"She's so shy," Joy told Lynn, "Remember that other girl? What was her name?"

"Christine?" Lynn inquired.

"No, something with a 'D'..." she sighed, "Debra... Donna..."

"Denise?" Rachel threw in and I was confused.

"Yes! Denise," Joy said, turning back to Lynn, "Remember how she just came walking downstairs in his t-shirt and her underwear? No shame that girl."

"Which is why he dumped her," Lynn chuckled, "What a tramp." I decided the conversation wasn't for me, so I headed towards the fridge. "Wait a minute, you don't want a chicken sandwich?" Lynn asked me and I shrugged.

"I didn't realize there was a chicken sandwich," I told her.

"That's what I'm making for lunch," Lynn said, "The boys couldn't wait, so I made them PB and J."

"Okay... Thanks then." I stood awkwardly by the door for a moment. "So... Justin must've had a lot of girlfriends."

Lynn waved me off, "Girlfriends - no. Girls - yes. He had a very difficult time after Brit and was just puttin' the stick where it fit - if you know what I mean." I grimaced.

"I think I have an idea..."

"But don't worry, he's a good boy," Lynn quickly defended, "He just had a phase. Took a year to before him and Jessica got together. Four years strong with her and then he... met you." More awkward standing and I was rocking on my heels.

"Speaking of Jessica," Rachel interrupted the silence, "She's coming by to pick up her stuff." Lynn gave her a look.

"Well why are you telling me?" she asked, "Does Justin know?"

"I was gonna tell him last night, but I figured he'd be... busy," Rachel said, looking up at me briefly, "Besides, it's not a big deal. Her stuff's in the baby room." Baby room, I thought, not quite reaching that part of the Timberlake Mansion Tour.

"Well I just think that's a little... sudden," Lynn sighed as I mentally agreed with her, "Go tell him."

"I'm not stepping foot into his bedroom until it's been disinfected," Rachel smartly replied. I rolled my eyes as Lynn went to nag her.

"Umm... I'll tell him," I volunteered. Lynn haulted her rant and gave me a soft smile.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she told me, "If you're uncomfortable with her coming -"

"Oh, don't be silly," I said, waving her off, "It's Justin's opinion that matters." Lynn nodded.

"Well... okay," she told me, "Your sandwich will be ready when you get back down." I nodded, not missing the small smirk on Rachel's face as I turned to exit the kitchen. As I made my way upstairs, I glanced at all the closed bedroom doors, wondering where the baby's room could be. It had to be near since Justin's bedroom was at the end of the hall. I figured that him and Jessica shared it when she was around and monitor can only go so far...

I shook my head, worrying about something that wasn't significant. They weren't together and Justin wasn't going to have a baby. I was a messanger and Justin needed to get this message ASAP. I quietly turned the knob to his door and pushed it open. As I walked further into the room, Justin shifted on the bed, his tired eyes landing on mine as I shut the door behind me slowly by resting my back against it. He gave me a tired smile.

"Hey, I was looking for you," he told me sweetly, "C'mere." I playfully rolled my eyes, but obliged, taking slow steps towards the bed before climbing up it to lay beside him.

"I have a message for you," I said, settling against him. My chin was resting on his warm chest as he looked down at me.

He yawned. "And what's that?" I traced circles lazily along his stomach.

"Jessica's coming here," I told his abdomen as I kept my eyes away from his, "She's getting some of her stuff... from the baby's room." I slowly glanced up at him as he pet my hair. His expression was unchanging.

"When is she doing that?" he asked me.

"Today, apparently," I shrugged, "That's what Rachel said anyway." He rolled his eyes and I smirked. "Are you sure she's your favorite cousin?"

"When she's not being a douchebag, yes," he told me with a sigh, "Well I guess I better get out of bed then." I leaned back as he shifted to sit up. I fell against the pillows and watched his back muscles flex as he stood and stretched beside the bed, stark naked. He just let the sheets fall right off of him like it was nothing.

"Your buttcheeks are small," I observed and he chuckled and turned to face me.

"That happens when you don't have an ass to speak of," he joked, "Not that you would know anything about non-existant asses."

"Should I be offended?" I asked.

"Umm... I'm gonna go with 'no'," he smiled, "Your ass still hurtin'?" He winked with a cocky smirk.

"Yes, thanks for the bruises," I mumbled sarcastically.

"I think I should be thanking you, baby," he told me , "Don't worry though. I'll give you a massage later."

"And then bruise me up some more?" I said, wiggling my eyebrows comically. He chuckled as he made his way over to the bathroom.

"You know me so well, baby," he said over his shoulder as he disappeared into his bathroom. I sighed and fell against the bed as the water started to run from the shower. I focused on my breathing for a moment, trying to push down the bit of anxiety I felt when I thought of meeting Jessica today. I wondered if Rachel told her I was here. I wondered how much she hated me and if she'd try and make it known.

I'd probably whoop her ass just for looking at me dirty. She hurt Justin, which pissed me off, but I guess I should be happy. Her mistake gave me the best man I could ask for. He wouldn't have made his way to me if she hadn't screwed him over as badly as she did. I wondered if that bothered her every night, knowing that she messed this up for herself. I didn't want to rub it in her face though. I'm pretty sure that if I kept pushing Justin away, he'd eventually get tired of trying to love me and leave. I didn't want to think about that. I didn't want to think about not having him around. To go from making love to barely sharing glances would leave me in a state of depression that I could never get out of, especially if it were my own fault.

Thank you for not letting go
When I said let me go

"Baby!" Justin shouted from the shower suddenly, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I called back, sitting up a little. When he didn't answer, I sighed and got out of the bed, trailing to the bathroom. When I turned the little corner, he was smiling with his head poking out of the shower door. I laughed and walked up towards him, giving his wet nose a tiny kiss. "What do you want?"

Thank you for timing
Thank your finding
Thank you for not believing me
Baby when I said...

"This shower's big enough for two," he told me. I rolled my eyes and backed away.

"I showered already," I said, "No can do."

"Sash..." he whined, giving me a pouty face, "I want you to shower with me..."

"Too bad," I said, "Showers are for getting clean and all you want to do is get dirrty."

He chuckled. "C'mon," he complained, "Do you want me to beg?"

"Justin -" I began.

"'Cause I will beg, baby," he told me softly, pushing the shower door back and stepping out.

"Justin, do not," I warned, feeling my defenses tumbling as he walked over to me, wet, naked, and unfairly gorgeous. He held my hands as he got on his knees in front of me. Puddles of water rested beneath his naked body as he looked up at me. I shook my head.

I don’t wanna fall in love
Just wanna have a little fun
Then you came and swept me up
And now I’m done, so done

"I'm begging, Sashy Washy," he told me gently, "I'm on my knees..."

"Get up, fool," I joked, but he just tilted his head and kissed my stomach and ribs through my t-shirt.

"I'm begging..." he said, hiking my shirt up some to place his lips against my bare navel, "I'm begging, baby..." My hands were on his head, watching him kiss all over my stomach, leaving wet spots along my skin. I sighed, feeling the flood in my panties. I had already lost.

Fallen madly deeply I
Surprised myself enough to find
That what’s begun
Is love
And now I’m done, so done
I’m done

"You get on my damn nerves," I said, pulling my shirt over my head defeatedly. Justin laughed and unbluckled my belt.

"I love you too," he smirked, unbuttoning and unzipping my shorts. I let him kiss me as he stood. I felt his grin against my lips and I hated that he knew I was easy when it came to him. I don't know why I even bothered fighting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour and a half later, we actually started to shower. I was going to be sore tomorrow and my head was pounding. Genius Justin was too busy trying to get us off that he didn't think about the little distance between the where I was bent over the sink and the medicine cabinet. One thrust and I was head butting it. If I didn't have an orgasm numbing me, I would've thrown a fit right there and then. Now as I watched him slipping a white t-shirt over his head while I held a bag of ice on my head, the pain is far too evident.

"You still hurtin'?" Justin asked sitting next to me. He replaced my hand with his own to hold the ice as I sighed.

"Feels better, but damn," I laughed and he chuckled a bit.

"I'll be more observant next time," he told me, "But you gotta admit... It was kinda worth it." I turned to face him slowly.

"I'm glad my near-concussion was worth you getting off."

"Worth me getting off?" he questioned, "Last I check, I wasn't the only one."

"Whatever," I pouted, "I don't have a lump do I?" He lifted the bag and inspected my scalp before gently laying it back in place.

"Doesn't look like it," he said, "You should be fine, baby." He kissed my temple, "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"It was my fault too," I told him, hugging his waist, "But I'll admit it... It was worth it."

"I knew it!" Justin cheered as I giggled, but we both quieted as his doorbell sounded. We sat for a moment before we heard an array of voices from downstairs.

"You gonna see who that is?" I asked him, knowing that he knew by the solemn look on his face.

"I'll go check," he told me, placing my hand on the ice bag so he could get up. He stole a glance in his mirror that he probably thought I didn't see before exiting his room. I sat for a moment holding ice on my head before I felt the sudden urge to get up. I dumped the ice bag in his bathroom sink before checking my reflection. My white linen dress stopped at my knees and flowed loosely at the bottom as it fit tightly around my top. My hair was a little damp, but curly in a cute way. Silver earrings and Justin's silver charm bracelet shrone brightly on my wrist.

It was Jessica downstairs and I felt it in my bones. I knew Justin was frontin' with his relaxed act. Nobody wanted to see someone who broke their heart. He needed support from someone who really loved him... I touched the heart charm and smiled softly before checking my reflection. I was comfortable and confident in my look and my love for Justin. I strolled out of his bedroom and towards the stairs, feeling my confidence falling a few notches as my heart tightened in my chest. There were voices, Lynn's, Rachel's, the televion's... I could barely hear any of it as I tried to find Justin's voice instead.

I took a deep breath when he was still unheard and took the stairs slowly. I was halfway down before the talking all stopped. I looked up from my feet nervously to see many pair of eyes on me. Rachel was glaring, Justin was smirking, Lynn was looking awkward and uncomfortable.... And Jessica...

I reached the bottom of the stairs and she never tore her eyes from my face. I held her gaze before she blinked and looked me over quickly, up and down. I felt disected, but I knew that it didn't matter what Jessica was thinking because Justin stepped up in front of her and comically rolled his eyes before taking my right hand. He mouthed 'thank you' and I nodded as he turned to face Jessica who was now gawking at Justin with the same confused expression.

"Jess, this is Sasheirah," Justin said with a bit of pride, "My girlfriend." Jessica didn't really put much effort into hiding the drop in her face at the mention of my title. I felt all warm hearing him say it and squeezing my hand gently as he spoke. Jessica looked like she would puke.

"Well...umm..." she stammered, "I guess that makes you the... Philly 'friend'." She extended her hand to me. I hesitantly released Justin's hand to shake hers. It was a brief, but strong handshake. I wondered if she was trying to intimidate me.

"It's nice to meet you too," I said with a lighter sarcasm than I usually dish out. Justin took my hand again, intertwined our fingers, and cleared his throat.

"So... Are you guys hungry? I'm cooking," Lynn suddenly broke out. Jessica plastered a smile on her face and turned to her.

"I could eat," she replied, "Especially if you're cookin', Lynn." Rachel sighed heavily and hooked her arm through Jessica's as Lynn led the way to the kitchen. She turned and glared at me before her and Jessica continued on. I went to follow, but Justin pulled me back and waited for them and the boys to disappear into the kitchen.

"What-" I started, only to be whipped around and kissed so hard that my lips were at first smashed against my teeth. He massaged them down with slow, passionate french kisses that made me almost take him on the floor where we stood, but he pulled back before I could.

"You are the sexiest, funniest, most intelligent, and beautiful woman I've ever been with," he told me softly, kissing my nose before leading us towards the kitchen. I was still a bit woozy and horny over the kiss, so I was confused.

"Okay..." I said haulting my movement mid-dining room. The chit-chat from the kitchen could be heard from here, so I backed us up a little towards the living room. "What the hell was that for?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I love you," he said simply, "Having her around only makes how lucky I am more apparent." I felt all mushy inside as he said those words and I was waiting for the Hallmark bow to appear over his head. He should seriously write the lines for their greeting cards.

"I love you too," I decided on before tip toeing to kiss his lips gently. He smiled against my mouth before I pulled back and he chuckled.

"You are so damn short," he teased as we headed back towards the kitchen. I punched his arm and he pouted, pretending to be hurt. I was nervous again facing Jessica. Something in me wanted to be perfect and make her jealous. Another part was trying not to care at all.

"You alright?" Justin asked concerned, his hand against the swinging kitchen door as he prepared to hold it open for me. I nodded, smiled, and sighed.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said. He gave me a disbelieving look, but I was too busy mentally prepping myself to even acknowledge it.

I needed to relax. She didn't attack me when I came downstairs. She didn't really say anything that mean or bitter. She just stared a lot. I can deal with staring. There was nothing to worry about.

Chapter End Notes:

Song Credits:

"I'm Done" by the Pussycat Dolls



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial