Author's Chapter Notes:
You asked for it....LOL

Justin smiled at me softly from across the table. I smiled back. We held eyes briefly before Steve asked him to cut his piece of steak and Justin happily obliged, teasing him about needing to gain some muscles. John sat on his other side to complete the Justin sandwich that caused me to be sitting next to Jessica instead of Justin. It wasn't too bad with the entire family around the table and Rachel sitting beside John, far away from me. Lynn and Jessica were discussing a new movie Jessica was apparently filming in Las Vegas while I scooped up some mashed potatoes from my plate. They weren't nearly as smooth as Justin's attempt back at home, but they were well seasoned and delicious nonetheless.

The day had gone surprisingly well. Jessica ate lunch with us and played out back with the dogs. Steve and John seemed to have liked her enough to miss her a bit as they ran outside together. Justin stuck with me for most the day, holding my hand occasionally when him and Jessica were talking. I didn't miss the glances she gave our intertwined fingers, but she didn't speak on it. We all joked and she asked about my nursing job. There were no subtle digs or sly remarks. She even jokingly told Rachel to stop pouting as she frowned at all of us getting along.

If I was going to be honest here, I actually liked Jessica. She seemed really nice and even made me laugh here and there. She was very sweet with Justin, clearly not over him. It made me a bit uncomfortable, but it wasn't unbearably awkward to watch. I knew that I would have that same longing look in my eyes if I had to watch Justin love someone else... There was a time when I was the one left behind, so I sympathized and her kindness towards me made me almost want to pull her aside and apologize for all the craziness.

But I figured I'd let it be. She was dealing with it at her own pace and didn't seem too torn up that he had found love in me. She was just adjusting to the change of their relationship status and understandingly so.

At any rate, we were all gathered around Justin's huge dining room table and it looked like Thanksgiving with all the family around. Lynn broiled some steaks and the ladies helped to prepare the rest of the meal. Macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, greens, and sweet potato pie. There was some corn on the cob as well, but it had been devoured. Everybody was chattering happily, but Justin and I were hardly speaking. It was a comfortable, silent conversation between us in the form of small smiles. I'd occasionally slip my flip flop off and rub his ankle with foot. It tickled him and we'd chuckle lightly at our inside joke. It was nice to be so... comfortable. It was strange that I dreaded this - dreaded the idea of us. Jessica used to scare me, his family used to scare me, and even our love in general sent me packing at times, but for some reason - it felt so silly now to be afraid of anything.

"It's a shame that you couldn't get to Millington this week," Jessica's voice broke into my thoughts when I looked up and realized she was talking to me. "Grandma Sadie makes the best peach cobbler." I blinked and swallowed the mashed potatoes in my mouth.

"Really?" I asked simply, "I didn't know that." I felt a knot in my stomach at the mention of Millington and his grandmother. That was still a challenge we haven't quite dealt with yet.

"Yeah," Jessica enthused, "I almost died when I had it. Justin begged her to make me a whole one to take back home with me 'cause I loved it so much." Her gazed shifted to Justin and my eyes followed. He smiled at me awkwardly.

"That's really sweet," I commented, giving him a soft smile of reassurance, "I can't wait to taste it one of these days."

"Soon," Justin smiled, more at ease, "I'll work around your schedule."

"Oh, that reminds me, Justin, I got a phone call from the foundation," Lynn interrupted, but I soon forgot the conversation and turned back to Jessica as Lynn carried on.

"His grandmother is the sweetest woman I've ever met," Jessica told me with a warm smile, "If you think Lynn can cook, you wait until you get a piece of Sadie's cobbler." I chuckled lightly at her enthusiasm.

"Well, I'll be sure to tell her you're still raving about it," I said. Jessica gave me a sweet smile.

"She'll love you," Jessica told me softly, "I mean - Justin's so happy now. That's all anybody ever wanted." I nodded and gave her a tiny smile.

"Thanks..." I mumbled awkwardly before Jessica's eyes glossed over and she suddenly excused herself from the table. The entire family quieted and everybody turned to stare at me before Rachel shot me a glare and hurried after Jessica's retreating figure.

"What happened?" Justin asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know," I said, "She just got up." Lynn looked at Justin and back at me. The kids went back to their food before Paul shrugged.

"Maybe she really had to use the bathroom?" Paul suggested and Justin still stared me down.

"You didn't say anything, did you?" he asked, but it sounded more like an accusation. I sat back in my seat defensively, not understanding why her up and leaving had to be my fault.

"No, I didn't," I said curtly, "Why would you assume that I did?"

"Because she looked upset," Justin explained and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"So that just has to mean I upset her?" I asked.

"Well, she was talking to you, Sash. It makes sense," he huffed.

"I hate to disappoint you, Justin, but the last thing I said to her was 'thank you' before she got up and ran off. You should think a little better of me." I stood from my seat, feeling myself growing angry and frustrated by all the staring and silence. "Thanks for dinner, Lynn." She nodded more to herself than me before I walked swiftly from the dining area. I cut through the living room and took the stairs quickly to the bedroom. I slammed the door a lot harder than I wanted to before I practically stomped over to the bathroom.

I made my way to the sink, running some water over my hands before washing my face. I took deep breaths after drying up, still mad and bit embarrassed that Justin would accuse me of hurting Jessica's feelings. A part of me, however, was mad that he cared so much in the first place. It was childish, but a pang of jealous shot through my chest when I thought of how defensive he had gotten over her. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I needed to relax. He made an assumption he shouldn't have made, but I didn't want to overanalyze it to the point where it was ten times bigger than necessary. I nodded to myself, agreeing that calming down was a good idea, before I exited the bathroom.

I decided to change into a light pink nightie I had I packed before walking over to the cabinet that concealed his television across from the bed. I opened it to reveal the flat screen inside before grabbing the remote on a shelf beneath it. I jumped onto his king-sized bed and sat back against the pillows Indian style. After flipping through the channels, I settled on HBO, which was playing 'Eagle Eye'. There was nothing like some Shia LaBeouf to distract me from thoughts of stupid Justin or bipolar Jessica.

I was halfway through the movie before I realized that I was still sitting up here, alone and uninterrupted. Was he not going to look to see where I ran off? I wondered, glancing at his closed bedroom door for a moment, waiting for him to tap on it gently before stepping inside with remorseful eyes. My dreams were crushed after a minute or two of nothing happening. I turned back to the movie, but now I was too anxious to really pay attention. Was he with Jessica? Was he even aware that I was really mad? I did stomp off after all. That had to have given him some idea that I was pissed.

I bit my bottom lip, too prideful to grab a robe and head downstairs to find him myself. I would rather wait it out and see what happens. I stared at the television screen, struggling to get back into movie mode. I sighed and flipped off the television, sliding off his bed to shut the cabinet. I stood in the middle of the room, trying to figure out what to do that didn't involve leaving the going back downstairs... I glanced over to the bathroom. You could bathe, I thought. I haven't done that in so long. Showers were always more convenient. I sighed and pulled my nightie over my head, dragging my naked self to the bathroom.

I made a beeline for the spacious white tub, kneeling down a bit to turn the silver faucets and get the water running. I plunged up the drain and stood, allowing the perfectly warm water to fill the tub before heading towards the towel cabinet. Justin kept some bubble bath stuff in there as well and I grabbed the bottle before heading back towards the tub. I poured some of the white, thick liquid beneath the steady flow of water. I was instantly hit with the vanilla scent it held and smiled at all the luscious bubbles forming a thick layer of white. I was excited to have a bubble bath, feeling like a kid again. I swept my eyes around the room for any signs of a rubber duck, secretly disappointed that there wasn't one in sight. It would've been fun to revert back to childhood bathing days with a duck or a submarine to entertain me.

I shrugged it off though, feeling a little more at ease, as I placed the bubble bath soap back in its place and made my way over to the mirror above the sinks. I pinned my hair up and inspected my naked body. I wrinkled my nose at unflattering parts then headed back to the towel cabinet to grab a washcloth and body wash I had forgotten. By the time I trailed myself back to the tub, it was full. I turned the faucets off and stepped inside, slowly lowering my body into the plush bubbles. A sigh fell from my lips as I placed the body wash and washcloth on the edge of the tub and sunk back against the tubwall.

I was just going to soak a while, relax my muscles and thoughts. I closed my eyes; silently wishing I had some music, but relaxed nonetheless. Clare would be jealous. There was enough room in this tub for an army. There were jets on the side that I didn't even try to use, in fear I'd break something, but the contours of the tub seemed to fit my body perfectly as I leant back and rested my head. I was moving my arms back and forth beneath the bubbles, creating a ripple effect that touched my whole body. I stretched my toes as far as they would go, but I still couldn't reach the edge. That made me a giggle a bit to myself, but I went back to silence a moment later.

I was so relaxed that I almost drifted to sleep before I heard the bedroom door opening, closing, and locking. I sat up a bit as shuffling continued in the other room. I heard Justin sigh heavily before the bed creaked. I rolled my eyes, confirming it was just him as my previous anger rose again. I settled back against the tub, allowing my eyes to shut - trying to block out his presence - but the bed creaked again and his footsteps came towards the bathroom until...

"Hey," he greeted softly. I didn't open my eyes nor did I respond when he entered the room. I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer. He sighed deeply and tapped the side of the tub with his foot. "I said 'hey'," he informed my silent figure. I ignored him again, hearing him grunt sounding as if he were sitting down. His cologne washed over me as a small gust of wind blew with his movements. I opened my eyes and he was kneeling right next to the tub, staring at me with a tiny pout on his face.

"You're ruining my peace of mind," I told him bitterly. He didn't respond, but he leant over as if to kiss me, making me turn away immediately to avoid the contact. He had the nerves to groan in annoyance.

"Sash, are you really that mad?" he asked, resting his elbows on the tub's edge, "It wasn't even an argument."

"You accused me of something I didn't do in front of your family like I was some child," I griped, "If that's not justification to be angry, then your lack of remorse sure is."

"Okay, then I'm sorry," he shrugged, "I don't know what else to say." I rolled my eyes, slapping his hand away as he tried to dip it into my bath water.

"You don't have to say a damn thing," I grumbled, "You and your bogus apology can leave me alone so I can relax."

"I didn't come up here to fight with you," he raised an annoyed brow, "I came up here to relax with my girl. Jessica was just crying and crying and I had to sit there and listen-"

"That's your problem," I groaned, really not caring, "You were the one who was so deeply concerned anyway, so don't complain now."

"You're mad 'cause I cared that she was upset?" It was more of statement than a question.

"I'm upset because you jumped down my throat for no damn reason. All because Jessica's bipolar ass decided it was time to cry," I sighed, "For the love of god, Justin, please leave."

"It's my bathroom," he childishly pointed out, "And she's not bipolar. She was just upset -"

"I don't care," I interrupted and he threw his arms up in the air in frustration.

"And you wonder why I asked if you upset her!" he said, raising his voice, "God, Sash, you don't like her, so if she's talking to you and is suddenly fleeing the premises in tears - what am I going to think?"

"First off, I do like Jessica, for your information," I said pointedly, even though it felt weird to admit, "And secondly, I'm a bigger person than that. You need to be checking on your cousin who spent the entire night shooting me dirty looks and whispering shit to Jessica. You didn't see that, now did you? Hell, if I was going to make anybody cry, it would've been Rachel's dumbass."

"I did see that and I just finished talking to her about it, so there you go," he stated smugly, "And secondly, how am I suppose to know that you liked her? I thought you were just being polite."

"Oh and then in the middle of dinner, I'm just gonna hurt her feelings and make her cry?" I asked rhetorically, "Does that even make sense, Justin?"

"I don't know. People do dumb shit all the time," he shrugged, "She could've said something to you and you said something back..."

"I don't remember you asking if Jessica hurt my feelings," I mumbled, pouting involuntarily, "I really don't feel like having this argument with you. If I could get a moment to myself, that would be great."

"No," he said stubbornly, "Sash, whenever I leave you alone angry, it gets worse. I'm gonna sit right here until you calm down."

"I'm gonna punch you in the balls in five fucking seconds," I threatened, but he was unimpressed and unmoving. I rolled my eyes and sat back against the tub wall, completely rigid and nowhere near relaxed. I could feel him staring at me a long while as I tried to block him out. I finally gave up with an irritated growl. I grabbed my washcloth and dipped it in the water before grabbing my body wash. I poured a little of the floral scented wash onto my towel before placing it back on tub's edge. I began to wash my arms and neck. He kept staring as I washed over my chest and skipped down to washing my legs. As I leant over to reach, Justin shifted beside the tub, dipping his hand into the water behind me. I felt him moistening my back and I sighed as his fingers skimmed over my spine.

"I'm sorry," he said softly, kissing my shoulder. I rolled my eyes, but it felt so good to have him close.

"Are you?" I asked as he reached in front of me and took the washcloth from my hands. He pressed his lips to my cheek before gingerly running them along my jaw until they reached my ear.

"Yes," he finally answered, kissing my lobe, "I love you..." I closed my eyes as his breath warmed my skin. He took the soapy cloth and washed my back, still leaning over me, kissing my ear, neck, and shoulders every now and then.

"I love you too," I finally relented, "I'm not even mad anymore. I just wanted you to be sorry." He chuckled a little and I smiled too.

 

"You love to watch me suffer, don't you?" he teased, "You're a sick woman."

"You know me so well..." I muttered as his hands dipped slowly towards my lower back and up again, coming around to the front of me. He washed over my collarbones and down the valley of my breasts. His hands disappeared beneath the bubbles as he washed over my stomach before coming back up to wash my chest. He lingered longer than necessary; the textured cloth and his hand behind it electrified my skin. Even the bath water felt better with him nearby and I glanced up at him only to find his gaze on me.

"What are you thinking?" he asked curiously. I shrugged a bit as he washed over my neck and shoulders.

"I'm thinking there's room in here for two," I answered honestly. He gave me a gentle smirk.

"Is that an invitation?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes," I answered softly, not in the mood to tease much longer. He released me, handing me my towel so he could stand. He stripped himself of his t-shirt and jeans before his underwear and socks were soon discarded as well. I scooted up a bit so he could climb in behind me. Once he was settled, I slid back between his open legs, my back flush against his warm chest. He reached in front of me and dragged some bubbles over chest, hiding my breasts from view. I giggled a bit when his nails accidentally tickled my belly as he played around.

"You're far too ticklish," he said, the vibrations of his voice reverberating against my back. I snuggled a little closer.

"I can't help it," I sighed, "This feels good."

"It does," he agreed, scooping up some water to wash away the suds he had placed over me earlier. "I can't remember the last time I actually bathed in this thing."

"Really?" I asked, craning my neck to look up at him. He nodded, kissing my temple.

"I don't have time to bathe," he told me, "I shower all the time."

"Ditto," I said, turning forward to watch his hands skim over the water's surface. I placed my hands over his and placed them on my stomach, smoothing them upward slowly. I closed my eyes when I rested them beneath my breasts, allowing him to cup me tenderly. I just wanted to feel him everywhere. He made me so comfortable, warm, and turned on at the same time.

"See, you're starting," Justin said softly as my hands released his to give him freedom to massage my breasts, "I was just trying to bathe." My hands rested on his thighs, rubbing along them.

"Do you want to stop?" I breathed, a little distracted by his groping. I already knew the answer to that. He was growing hard against my back, hidden beneath a mask of bubbles, but I felt him.

"I didn't say all that," he kissed my shoulder as he spoke, tweaking my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. I arched back into him a little. He groaned from the pressure against him. The feel of his wet, warm lips against my shoulder to my neck made me tremble before he freed his left hand to rest it against my cheek. He tilted my head towards his and I opened my eyes for a moment to watch him. His thumb traced my lips as he gazed down at them. I turned my body towards him, a bit impatient as I moved upward to plant my mouth on top of his.

It wasn't until our tongues touched that I realized that I missed the taste of him. All day, I barely got a peck on the lips with Jessica and family around. Up until our little fight, we got nothing but playful nudges and ankle tickling in. I kissed him harder, mashing our mouths together as we moaned simultaneously. I broke the kiss for just a moment, allowing room to breathe and enough time for me to straddle his waist. The water sloshed around us as I hurriedly caged him between my legs and I moaned out loud when I rested on him. I almost forgot we were naked and the unexpected contact was an unexpected bonus.

"Don't be surprised," Justin taunted, a small smirk on his face, "That's what you do to me, baby." I leant down to kiss him mouth, grinding on him enough to make us both shake. Justin's lips latched onto my collarbones and traveled up my neck in a long trail of wet kisses. He bit me over my pulse and the mixture of pain and pleasure shot right from my neck to in-between my legs.

"Do you want me to take care of that for you?" I asked softly. His tongue lapped over my bitten flesh while my hands dipped in the warm water between us, grabbing hold of his solid length.

He moaned lightly and it was almost too much. He had to lean back a bit and sigh. I watched his face contort as I tugged him tightly from base to tip. It was a slow, deliberate stroke that allowed a small whimper to fall from his parted lips.

"Yeah, baby, just like that..." he encouraged, his eyelids sinking lower, his gaze never shifting from my face.

I licked my lips, my mouth watering at the thought of tasting him. I swear to god, Justin was the only man who could making jerking off a luxury that I was salivated for. I was hungry for him and I stroked him faster, holding him tightly.

"Is that what you want?" I asked, knowing damn well it's exactly what he wants.

"Shit," Justin hissed softly, barely audible through his heavy breathing, "Fucking...yes..." I giggled a bit at his incoherent sentence before I leant against him to kiss his mouth, pumping him faster as he groaned against my lips. The water sloshed chaotically from my movements and he gripped my waist with his large, warm hands, choking on a moan in his throat.

"Sash..." he sighed my name, kissing my shoulder and holding me closer as I continued to jerk him beneath the bubbles. I wanted him to get off first. He has always made me cum first. He was big on watching me curl my toes and call his name, but I loved to watch him more. There was a great sense of pride when I got him off. Watching him lean his head back against the tub, struggling to keep eyes focused on me before finally giving up, closing them, and just feeling me pump his throbbing dick...

I twisted my wrist as I stroked him up and down, holding him hostage until I got my way. He licked his parted lips and his breathing turned to quiet gasps for air as he mumbled obscenities.

"Baby, please..." I pleaded, growing anxious from his sounds and the tenseness of his body. "Come for me..." Another breathy moan and he sat up and hugged me to his body, jerking his hips to meet my stroke. The sounds of pleasure he shamelessly emitted from his lips as he finally came made my entire body spasm with his. He breathed against the crook of neck, holding my waist as he tried to regain his composure. I stroked him a final time, firmly and slowly, making him whimper once more. The faucet was dripping a little, drop by drop filling the room with an echoing sound. I could hear and feel him breathing more normally as I drew lazy circles against his back, tracing over his tattoo.

"We need to fight more often," he mumbled against my flesh, "The sex is always better."

"Was that sex?" I asked innocently. "I don't remember coming with you." He still looked a little dazed, but he was smirking as he leant back to face me.

"Baby, you know I don't disappoint," he stated smugly, showing his perfect row of teeth behind his pretty pink lips. I just thought of how gorgeous he was while he was running his hands up my stomach and over my breasts. He just teasingly ran his hands over my wet body, down my back and over my ass before resting at my hips. "Up." he commanded and I did as told, stepping out of the tub as he followed suit. The room chilled me once I was out of the water.

"It's cold," I commented, hugging myself. I didn't sense it coming, but Justin's hand offered my ass a firm smack that reverberated off the walls and heated me entirely.

"Better?" he asked, chuckling at my shocked expression.

"Damn," I hissed, rubbing stinging cheek. He playfully rolled his eyes, pressing himself up against my back. He snuck his hands down between us to grab my ass and spank it again.

"Are you complaining?" he asked and I was sure I wasn't going to now that I could feel him against my back, hard as ever like I never got him off. This boy was a damn rabbit - one fuck after the next without much hesitation. I wasn't complaining at all.

"No, baby," I said softly, turning around to face with innocent eyes as I stood on my tiptoes. My lips kissed his chin before he leaned down a bit to help me out, "It felt so damn good." Our lips brushed as I spoke before he sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and kissed me. It was passionate and lust filled, but slow and lasting. He nibbled on my full lips and smirked when I stumbled a bit, as we broke apart and walked out into the bedroom.

"Damn, you can't even walk straight," he teased and I sucked my teeth.

"Don't flatter yourself," I told him, "You ain't shit." He raised a challenging brow as we neared his bed. I had a feeling that I shouldn't have said that, but he smirked.

"I ain't shit?" he questioned, amused as I backed towards the bed, still facing him. I shrugged nonchalantly.

"You're cute and all..." I teased, the back of my legs hitting the bed. Justin was still sauntering towards.

"Cute?" he inquired, wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me right against his chest. He held my gaze as he leant down, barely grazing our lips as he spoke. "Am I still...cute?"

"Absolutely adorable," I breathed. He smiled.

"I'll show you cute, baby," he said, sucking my bottom lip into his mouth before kissing me a little rougher than usual. His kiss was demanding. I tried to match the passion behind it, but his hand slipping between my thighs and into the depths of my pussy folds. I broke the kiss when my knees buckled from his touch. His fingers my rubbed my clit fervently. He was on a mission and as I fell against his chest, moaning softly and struggling to stand, I knew it would be accomplished.

"Not yet, baby," Justin whispered to me, "Hold it." It was a first for Justin to ask me to hold off coming, especially when he was rubbing my pussy like he couldn't wait to watch me bust.

"I can't," I breathed and I couldn't. Not with him on me like this.

"Baby, please..." he pleaded and I tried. I tried to tighten up my inner walls, but it only made it feel that much better. He must've sensed my struggle and decided to give me a break, releasing my pussy from his skillful hands. I was pulsating rapidly. If I walked hard enough I'd probably cum anyway.

"You're trying to kill me," I complained when he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"You'd die happy though, wouldn't you?" he teased. I still couldn't stand up properly, holding onto him as he spoke.

"Yes," I sighed, "If I get to cum first." He smirked.

"We'll see," he told me simply, "Get on the bed." I raised a brow at his commanding attitude, but Justin in full control was a bit of a turn on.

"A little bossy, aren't we?" I questioned, but I was walking towards the bed anyway. Apparently I had said the wrong thing because he slapped my ass even harder than he had before.

He gave me his infamous lopsided grin that was boyish, but sexy as all hell. "Just a little." I rolled my eyes.

"You're gonna bruise me," I commented, but he didn't say a word, watching me climb onto the bed on all fours.

"Stay like that," he spoke softly from behind me. I wasn't in much of a position, but I stayed put, doggie style. My ass was in the air and I used my arms as leverage to look behind me. He was walking towards me, slowly. His demeanor had changed. There wasn't anything boyish or goofy about the man behind me. I had seen so many sexy sides of Justin, but he was a little darker tonight. A little more rough and demanding. My pussy shook just from his stare. He was checking me out like I was honestly something he wanted to eat.

Eat? I moaned lightly at the prospect of his tongue and my pussy coming in contact with one another. I was aching for him to do it now; hell, I was dying for him to do anything, but he was still checking me out. He had the nerves to be stroking his cock like I wouldn't gladly do it for him. I licked my lips and lowered my head onto the bed, reaching my hand beneath me. I slowly slid my fingers over my swollen pussy lips, feeling how wet I was. I moaned at my own touch, slipping my fingers into my molten center.

My intention was just to make him as jealous as I felt watching him touch what I wanted most. I ended up relishing in the moment. I had never masturbated in front of anyone before, but Justin had to be so sexy that when he wasn't touching me, I had to touch myself just to keep from screaming. It was unfair and a little embarrassing to see him licking his lips and watching me instead of taking over. I felt myself getting bashful, but I couldn't stop; not with him staring so intensively at me, still stroking himself without an ounce of embarrassment in his body.

I spread my lower lips to him, heated and impatient knowing that his throbbing dick was just an inch away. I wasn't into begging, but Justin could make the most prideful woman desperate.

"Please..." I sighed, my fingers not enough, "Justin..." Despite the fact that my hands weren't enough, I was still fucking myself, trying to get off. It wasn't until he pushed my hand down that I gave up on my lame attempts to fill a void only he could fill. He paused for just a moment before he placed the head of his penis against my throbbing clit, sliding it along my moist pussy lips.

"Is that what you want?" he asked, sounding in full control of himself as my mind clouded over, unable to think clearly at all.

"Yes..." I answered as best I could, but it was such a light voice that I wasn't sure if he caught it in-between my whimpering. My lips were parted slightly, breathing slow, languid breaths, unable to concentrate on anything but the steady glide of him against me in the most delicious fashion.

"Tell me what you want..." he sighed behind me and I bit my bottom lip again, moaning deep in my throat when he pushed himself forward, past my folds, but not in me.

"I want you..." I moaned, but he continued to tease me, rubbing his dick where I needed it most, but never penetrating me. I was drowning in my low moans, my center overflowing with desperate need. I wanted to feel him so bad. I wanted my walls stretched and filled up perfectly...

"You want me to what?" Another centimeter in. The tip of his dick was pressed right below my pearl. As much as I was quivering, this was the part I hated. I wasn't the queen of dirty talk and no matter what filth ran through my mind; I could never quite voice them out. Guys were always happy to have me naked and moaning underneath them, but Justin had this twisted need to be called the Sex King before he bothers fucking me.

"Justin, please..." I all but cried out, trying to push my hips back against him to force him into me. He was too quick though, spanking my ass as a punishment.

"Hey now," he teased, sliding his dick along my slick folds again. "If you want big girl things, you have to use big girl words." Had I not been two seconds away from causing a Tsunami with the juices flowing through me, I would've smacked him upside the head for that.

He spanked my ass for the millionth time, getting impatient. "I want..." I breathed out, but he pushed himself into me a little more, getting the head in. I grabbed the sheet beneath my palms. "Oh, god..." He pulled the tip out just to push it back in again and again... and a-fucking-gain...

I pushed my ass against him, trying to get him to slip up and slip in, but his breath just grew jaged for a moment before he held my hips in place. I was gripping the sheets in frustration now as he pulled his dick away completely before he knelt behind me.

He kissed my ass gently, grabbing handfuls of my luscious flesh. I sighed as he blew over my wetness and cooled me momentarily before his hot tongue replaced where his dick had teased. He plunged deep into my folds, making smooth circles over my pearl before he sucked it into his mouth.

"Shit, shit, shit..." I cursed, my mind drawing a blank when he released me with a 'smack' before lapping my juices right back up again with his unwavering tongue. He continued to feast on me until I was damn near in tears as he hummed against my clit, making me grab fistfuls of the bedspread. I could hear his tongue tasting every nook and cranny I had to offer, sucking and licking like he couldn't get enough of me.

"Oh my..." My face pressed into the bed as he slopped me up with his wild tongue. I was quivering uncontrollably. I didn't have it in me to hold onto my orgasm and even if I wanted to, my efforts to do so would be continually endangered by his unrelenting mouth. He was sucking, biting, and licking every inch of my pussy and there was nothing I could do but bury my face into the bed to muffle my cries. There were still people in his house, even though we were tucked into the furthest corner of his home. I guess that's why Justin chose this room - he knew how loud he could make a woman.

My hips bucked against his tongue as a feeling so indescribably beautiful shot through me, from my center to my toes, blurring my vision momentarily as my back arched. A moan rumbled in my throat as the warmth passed through me way too quickly for my liking, leaving me weak. I dropped my body onto the bed, unable to keep myself up. My eyes were still closed as the finishing waves of my orgasm shook me.

Justin chuckled deeply, his lips leaving a wet trail over my ass and up my spine. He kissed both of my shoulders before kissing the back of my neck. His warm body lined my back and I felt his solid length against me; strained and looking for release.

"Am I still cute?" he asked, smiling against my skin.

"Yes," I teased "That wasn't exactly what I was going for, but it'll do." I sighed in content when kissed along the side of my neck.

"Don't talk shit," he hummed to me, "You can't even move." I smiled, not being able to argue. I was tired and felt like mush, but I managed to roll over beneath him, facing him with a smile on my face. He settled between my legs, dick against my thigh and throbbing. I reached between us as he held my gaze as I stroked just the tip of him, his eyes fluttering shut briefly at the sensation.

"I still need to feel you, baby," I moaned and it was so true that my pussy twitched. I stroked the tip of his dick again when he didn't respond, sitting up slowly to kiss along his neck and jaw as I touched him. He sighed in my ear as I bit down on his neck, marking him like he did me. His mark was much more visible against his peachy tone as I ran my tongue over it, tasting his salty-sweet skin.

"Wait," he panted, not giving me much of a choice as he climbed off of me to sit on the bed, against he headboard. I turned to watch him settle before making my way over to him. I straddled his waist without an invitation, feeling him pressing right against me perfectly. I moaned in content; he felt so right - like our bodies just fit no matter how we were attached to one another.

"Thank you," I said, brushing my nose against his, "My pussy will never be the same." He laughed heartily, making his body jerk against mine.

"You don't have to thank me," he told me softly against my mouth, "Just return the favor." I leisurely sucked his bottom lip into my mouth as my hips moved in a delicious grind. Our tongues twisted in slow, sensual circles that matched the movements of my hips. We took a moment to breathe and I reached between us, unable to wait any longer. I positioned him at my opening, still wet and hot. I watched him look at me in anticipation as I lowered myself on him languidly, my breathing hitching with his. My eyes slid shut involuntarily. He was in me fully... deep... I didn't move for a moment, unable to do anything but sigh at the sensation.

"Fuck..." Justin trembled slightly as he got a firm grip on my ass with both of his oversized hands. My hips got a mind of their own, moving in a slow, circular motions again. He grunted; I bit my bottom lip. It felt so damn good to finally have him buried deep into me.

Still, my hips lifted slowly from his, leaving just the tip of him in me before swirling back down the length of him. We both moaned out. I rode him hard, but slow at first before he slid up down the bed, laying himself flat on his back to give me more room to ride him like I wanted. With my hands on his chest for balance, I rode him without any restriction. I wasn't embarrassed by the open view he had of me. I wasn't as bashful when he reached up to play with my breasts as I smacked my hips to his in passionate thrusts.

My language was profane, but he loved it and matched my obscenities with his own. I slowed to my previous pace, lifting my ass up to rotate my pussy around the tip of his dick again. It was torture to me, my walls calling for their filling, but it drove him crazy. He loved the tease and sensation of gliding into me all over again.

"Oh god..." he panted before reaching up and hugging me to his body. He used his legs as leverage to pound into me from underneath. I gasped and called his name over and over, feeling him ramming deeply into me, his warm body mashed up against my moist skin. Our hips were slapping, echoing with the cries from my throat and the grunts in his before he finally stopped to rest his hips. I grinded myself onto him, trying to feel as good as before. My pussy was dripping and I could feel him throbbing in me.

"Shit, Jay," I sighed, pausing my movements all together as we fought to gain normal breathing, "I keep forgetting we're not alone." He groaned when he suddenly sat up, supporting my back as he flipped us over, never detaching our hips.

"Don't worry about it," he mumbled against my ear as he settled us down.

"But-" I moaned and forgot my argument when he thrust his hips into mine to silence me. He hooked his arms behind my knees and pushed my legs up, leaning over my body. He plunged even deeper into me.

"You...were saying?" Justin sighed, unleashing his assault on me before I even got a chance to answer. His hips moved as fluidly in the bedroom as they did on the dance floor and the measure of control he had amazed me. He was pressing his hips as deeply into mine as he could. My stomach knotted up as I whimpered. He gradually gained speed and I clung to him as he mercilessly tore me apart. I tried to be quiet - I really did - but I found myself a notch away from screaming.

"Shhh..." Justin shushed me, grinning as he slowed. I wanted to protest. I wanted him to keep fucking me, but he stopped anyway.

"I told you..." I breathed, impatiently moving me hips against his. "You said it was okay..." He sat up a bit, letting my legs loose. I bent my knees and lifted myself against him. He groaned, but held my hips down.

"You have to be quiet if we're gonna finish," he told me gently, but he was being a tease, his fingers skimming over where we were connected. "And I know you wanna finish..."

"I'll be quiet," I promised, trying to get him back on top of me, but he grabbed my hands and pinned them down above my head, ramming his hips into me as he did so. I muffled a cry and he raised a brow.

"I don't know if you can handle this," he teased, rolling his hips into mine. I closed my eyes momentarily before locking my gaze with his when he stopped.

"I can handle it," I breathed, rolling my hips right back into his. He hissed before glancing down at my mouth.

"Are you sure?" he asked, starting up again. His hips still dug deep into me as he licked just my bottom lip. I panted softly, trying to control the heated sensations between my splayed legs.

"I’m handling it," I said, regrettably so. He took it as a challenged, suddenly pounding into me, just as deep, but twice as fast. I arched my back and turned my head, closing my eyes as I tried to fight the scream threatening to escape my lips.

"You still got it, baby?" Justin asked cockily, cursing beneath his breath at the ripples radiating from his thrust.

"Oh...Justin..." I gasped. I tried to breathe, licking my lips as I turned my head back to his. He fucked me even deeper, mashing his mouth on top of mine as he released my pinned hands to grab my breasts. Breaking the kiss with a whimper louder than intended, I could've sworn I saw him smirking, but I held my bottom lip hostage and fought my moans down.

His mouth was everywhere, panting in my ear and kissing my neck. My hands rested against his thighs as he pounded my pussy into oblivion. He was so deep into me that it was almost too deep. I could feel him the depths of my stomach, but I didn't want him to stop. My body wouldn't allow it. The low moans I was able to emit were an amazing accomplishment, but the bed thumping against the wall had to give us away. Not that I cared. I honestly saw nothing or felt anything other than sexual pleasure. My hands tangled in his hair after they scratched along his sweat ridden back leaving scratch marks behind. He would certainly tease me for that later...

And then I felt it suddenly - that warmth that came as fast as it went, but it built up with every thrust. I groaned when I felt it spring from the tips of my toes and fingers. My heart pounded in my chest as it sprouted from between my legs. My entire body convulsed and I hugged Justin to me, digging my nails into his back again. He groaned as well, falling victim to my quivering core. He warmed me as he came into me, making the last waves of my orgasm even better.

We were quiet for a while afterward, both of us not moving. I rubbed his back and he grunted a little.

"It burns," he chuckled. "You scratched me big time, babe."

"Whose fault is that?" I joked.

"I'll gladly take the blame..." he breathed, resting his face beside my own. "Am I crushing you?" I wasn't very aware of his weight on me, but even when he asked, it didn't bother me. It was a nice feeling.

"No, stay," I said softly, "Don't move."

"Mmm...Okay," he mumbled tiredly against my neck before he kissed me there. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the rhythm of my heart and his. We were definitely a lot calmer than before, but there was still an unusual thumping here and there. We needed few more minutes of recuperation.

My hands lazily dragged over his head, scratching along his scalp lightly as he moaned in content.

"You are perfect," I sighed, more to myself than him. There was a moment of silence before his light snoring could be heard. I chuckled lightly and held him tighter, allowing myself to drift into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke the next morning, Justin was gone. I was tangled in sheets I didn't remember having over me and there was a single, white orchid in a vase on the beside table. I smiled and picked up the white card folded next to it.

Good afternoon, beautiful. I would've woken you, but I'm sure you need your rest ;) Don't worry, it's not our anniversary or anything - I just saw the beauty of this flower and thought of you. Besides, flowers always guarantee unlimited amounts of amazing sex, so I really, really hope you like it.

- Love, Justin

 

I laughed and rolled my eyes, as I placed the note under my pillow and sat up. I hissed a bit at the soreness between my legs, wondering why I let him do that to me, before I got up slowly and headed towards the bathroom.

I showered, brushed my hair into a ponytail, changed into a pair of cargos and a t-shirt, and finally headed downstairs. The shower helped to relax my muscles a bit, so I walked more normal than before. I found John and Steve watching television. Justin's parents and stepparents were all sprawled across his sofas as I passed through, greeting them good afternoon. I could've sworn Lynn gave me a knowing look as I walked towards the kitchen. I wondered if she had heard us or just guessed... Maybe Justin even told her. I still wasn't sure how their relationship worked.

I pushed the kitchen door open and saw the most unexpected site - Jessica.

I couldn't stop the look of confusion on my face as her and Justin shared a laugh at some joke Rachel said. They ate food together at the table like it was normal. Justin was the first to notice me, smiling brightly as he rose from his seat to greet me at the door.

"Hey, baby," he cooed, kissing my lips softly, "Get my note?" He winked and I giggled a bit at the memory.

"Yeah, I got it," I said, "The flower is beautiful."

"You know what that means..." he teased and I rolled my eyes jokingly. He took my hand and led me to the table, sitting me next to Jessica who was beaming. She was glowing as Justin walked towards the stove to get me food. I noticed they were all eating something that resembled beef stew.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday," Jessica spoke up when I didn't. I could feel Rachel's glare. "I didn't mean to be rude. I just got myself all worked up for no reason."

"It's okay," I assured, "No biggie."

"But I heard you and Justin got into an argument about it and I just felt so bad," Jessica continued and I wondered who told her that much.

"Don't worry, it was nothing," I told her, "Believe me, we worked it all out." I caught the smirk on Justin's face as he fixed me a bowl.

"I know, but I just wanted you to hear it from me," she said. I nodded.

"I appreciate that," I said as Justin made his way over to us, placing my bowl in front of me, "Smells good."

"Mama dukes made it," Justin smiled.

"Nothing like home food," I agreed, scooping up a spoon and savoring the flavor as it hit my tongue. "Delicious."

"I'm so happy I get to have it for the next couple of days," Jessica smiled and I smiled.

"Are you heading back home?" I asked and Justin cleared his throat suddenly as Jessica gave me a confused look.

"No, I'm staying here," she answered, "Justin didn't tell you?" My heart skipped a beat as I stared at her before turning to Justin from across the table. He was a little too into his stew.

"She's having her house gassed," Justin explained, "There was this really awful bug problem in her neighborhood -"

"Termites," Jessica inserted, "Which caused all these holes, which let other things into my poor little house. It's going to take about two days to move back in." I turned back to Justin.

"Well...that's...horrible," I said slowly, "The bugs, I mean."

"Yeah, so I just figured that since I'm right here and there's plenty of room... There's no sense in her booking a hotel or going all the way home to stay with family when she has so much work to do here with the movie and all..."

"I'm crashing in Rachel's guest house," Jessica explained, "You'll hardly know I'm here."

I doubted that, but I had no say. Besides, I liked Jessica. She was kind and fun to be around. She didn't get on my nerves at all, really. She seemed genuinely excited to be hanging out with Rachel...

"Well, don't be a stranger. You don't have to hide," I joked, "It'll be great to have you here." She seemed to be happy that I approved and went on chattering with Rachel for a moment as I turned back to Justin. He pouted and mouthed the words 'Sorry' with a shrug. I was sure it was more of Rachel pressuring him more than anything.

'It's okay' I mouthed back as I let the news of my new roommate sink in.

Chapter End Notes:
I hate writing sex scenes, seriously. so embarassed........................D: lol


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial