Story Notes:
wasnt really sure if it fit in the horror catagory but i put it there & rated it pg-13 just in case.
Author's Chapter Notes:
this fic is difficult to write so i hope it'll turn out ok. here's the banner for this fic

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w350/jrtsbabygrl1/lightningbolt.jpg


Her uneven breathing filled the air. Her stare was blank. The only image filling her mind was of him standing there; bruises across his face. A smug look on his lips as the police took his picture.



Suddenly, as lightning flashed, words filled her mind with another image.



”I have to believe that or I won’t make it back,” the words echoed. He stood there, in the army uniform, with his hands on the actress’ face. He looked so broken, so sad.



The images disappeared & Nicole curled into a ball. No, she couldn’t sleep. She knew she wouldn’t be able to until she knew he was ok. She had to find him.



Her heart pounded as she stumbled out of bed, barely remembering her crutches. She never noticed the man who was sleeping next to her.



“He was working. I’ll check the studio & then Trace’s,” she mumbled.



Justin, who had just fallen asleep after a late night of recording, jolted at the sound of glass breaking. He rolled over & saw Nicole’s glass of water shattered on the floor. Her side of the bed was empty too. Worried that she hurt herself, he jumped up.



He heard her talking to herself from down the hall. Usually, he’d let it go but it sounded like she was crying & bumping into things in the dark. He knew she didn’t like storms & would need some comfort.



Following Nicole, Justin sped up realizing she was going for the front door. If she was sleep walking, she could hurt herself outside. Especially being barefoot. He caught her around the waist & shut the door.



“Whoa, Nicole! Wake up!” he called.



“Have to find him, have to find him,” she said. She didn’t even realize he’d grabbed her. Then she gasped again as another image plagued her.



Watching Nicole slip out of his grasp & sit on the couch, Justin asked, “find who, Nic?”



As if the young woman didn’t hear him, she brought her knees up & started shaking. She rocked back & forth, trying to stabilize her breathing. The more lost she became, the harder it was to breathe.



Justin was really scared at this point. Was she trapped in a nightmare or something else? What shook her up so bad?


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story