Author's Chapter Notes:
*ADDED TO*
Nicole’s breathing got so labored, Justin thought she would pass out. He kneeled in front of her, gently laying a hand on her neck. Her pulse was too quick & her eyes glossy, looked straight ahead. Not acknowledging his presence.

“Nicole, talk to me. What are you talking about? Who do you have to find?”

“He’s so scared, so weak. How can someone do that to him?” she asked not even answering him.

The young man sighed in frustration but one of her ramblings got his attention.

“No, Ronnie, no...don’t pick up the gun...,” she sobbed. “William, why’d they hurt you?”

'Who’s William?' Justin thought. He looked around the room for clues & saw his William Rast coat on the chair. 'She must’ve saw the segment we shot with the mugshots. And Ronnie must be...from Black Snake Moan. Damn! I knew she’d be scared of that.’

He now knew how to calm down his terrified girlfriend. He ran to the kitchen & got a cup of water. Then he turned on the lights but kept them dim. He then sat next to her, lightly rubbing her back, trying to draw her out of the daze.

“Baby, listen to me. It’s ok, everything’s alright now. You don’t have to be scared anymore.” When she didn't respond, he layed his arms around her and sang her favorite tune to calm her fears.

Can this be true?
Tell me, can this be real?
How can I put into words what I feel?
My life was complete
I thought I was whole
Why do I feel like I'm losing control?
I never thought that love could feel like this
and you've changed my world with just one kiss.
How can it be that right here with me
there's an angel?
It's a miracle...
Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent...
A little more time
On you...
(A little more time, yes he did baby)
Chapter End Notes:
i dont know when my next fic will be. some bad stuff happened & i lost my inspiraition. sorry.

Completed
MrsTimberlake18 is the author of 41 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked fear also liked 317 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story