Story Notes:
story may be slow in updating. my cowriter disappeared without a word.
Author's Chapter Notes:
here's the trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9eN4kXOnxw
“WHY’D YOU DO THAT TO HER?!” Rachael shouted, walking into Justin’s kitchen. She slapped Trace upside the head, hard.

“Rach!” Justin exclaimed.

“Ow! Do what to who?” Trace asked, covering the spot that stung.

“Why’d you blow off Nicole?!”

“When?”

“The other day. She’s had it rough these last few weeks & needed to talk to Justin. He’s been working & you're the only 1 who’s been online.”

“I-I was working on WR, I didn’t mean to ignore her.” There was something in his tone but no one noticed.

“Oh, yeah? For TWO HOURS & you couldn’t even tell her J wasn't home?!”

“I’m sorry! Why’s it such a big deal?”

“I went to take her shopping, get her out for some fun & she’s in her room crying because she thinks Justin hates her!”

“Why’s she think that? Is she that obsessed & insecure?” Trace asked harshly. This time it was Justin’s hand upside his head, much harder than Rachael. “Ow! Stop that!”

“I will when you stop acting like an idiot! Do you even have the slightest idea why she likes talking to me?” Justin asked. “It’s because I’m her only friend. She’s been ditched by so many people. That’s why she got scared when you blew her off!”

“So, how do we fix this?” Rachael asked.

“I have to talk to her,” Justin answered, getting up.
---
He had only met Nicole face-to-face a few months ago when his new tour started but he’d been talking to her for just over a year. Her family had invited him to dinner when he was in town & that was when he had the chance.

Since then, Justin couldn’t get Nicole out of his mind. He didn’t get to spend as much time with her as he wanted but he tried.

He was on a 2 week break so he came to a little city outside of LA. That’s where Nicole’s house was.

Now, he had to fix whatever in the world Trace did. He reached her door & knocked. Standing there was a young black man, just a few years younger than Justin was. “Um, is Nicole home?”

“You're Justin?” It was more a statement than a question.

“Yes. You are?”

“I’m Nicole’s brother, Gabe. So, you're the reason my little sister hasn’t come out of her room for 2 days.”

She’d told Justin about her extended family when they met. Her best friend was called her little sister. Therefore, Gabe, Anita’s older brother was also Nicole’s brother.

“Look, I know my friend Trace was a little mean to Nicole. Honestly, I didn’t even know she needed to talk. I swear he didn’t tell me.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story