Story Notes:
I started this in 2005 and then we all know what happen with the site. But now I'm back and ready to get going again.

[In Da Club]


Gina leaned back against the booth, gently swirling the ice in her glass, as her hazel eyes scanned the club.

Female, female, female, umm fe- no male.

Downstairs the club was pumpin but in VIP the only ones dancing are chics trying to get coked-up celebrities attention.

Boring! Where the hell are the guys in this place? 

Taking a long swig of her drink, she stood up, ready to get shit started.

"I'm going downstairs."  She annouced to her girls who looked just as bored as she felt.

"Thank god!"

Layla quickly stood up, followed by Vanessa, who sucked down the last bit of her drink, and finally a hesitant Mandy. It was her idea to come to the new "hot" club and she beginning to feel like a let down.

"Come on Man." Layla smiled latching onto her arm "It's not all that bad and look on the bright side, the drinks are free."

Gina laughed, holding onto her other arm, "Come on girl, the nights not over yet."

******

Justin watched her leave, cursing to himself for not stepping up.

"Fuck."

He knew she was going to leave soon or later. She looked bored as hell so it was only a matter of time. Making his way over to the balcony his disappointment quickly faded. There she was,  in the middle of the dance floor with the rest of her girls, shaking her ass. 

Second chance, the nights not over yet. Now to come up with a plan to get her back upstairs and then hopefully back to his bed.

******

Right away the four women found their spot on the dance floor. They all had rhythm, shit Vanessa was a professional dancer. Choreographing tours and the occasional music video that involved more than just bumping and grinding. All though that what they seemed to be doing right now.

Vanessa fanned herself to let Gina that the guy behind her was very good looking. But Mandy on the other hand was rubbing her neck, letting Layla know she wasn't so lucky. After dancing for 20 minutes Gina and Vanessa made their way over to the bar to get some drinks.

"Now this is a hot club." Vanessa yelled over the music after ordering a round of drinks. It was a rule that who ever walked off the dance floor first had to buy the next round.

"For real." Gina agreed, reaching for the fresh bottle of water. She loved girls night out, they always managed to go home with some type of story. And by the look of the new arrival this night was going to be no different.

Seeing the smile on Gina's face, Nessa turned around to see who was behind her. There stood a very big, very tall, very obvious bodyguard. He was saying something to Gina but between the loud music and the distance, her being only 5'5", it was hard to hear.

"What?" She motioned that she couldn't hear.

Leaning down, almost smoothering Nessa, he yelled, "You've been invited to VIP," with possibly the deepest voice she had ever heard.

"Been there, done that." Gina winked, taking a sip of her water.

Vanessa nodded her head, listening in on the conversation. "Yup we got our own table and everything." she said with an innocent voice.

"What's your name?"

"Oh, umm Mike," he responded looking a little confused, "So why are y'all down here?"

"We actually came here to dance. It being a club and all." Vanessa continued with the innocent voice.

"Want some?" She offered him one of the shots she ordered but he declined.

"Can't, I'm working."

Out of nowhere Layla and Mandy appeared, steppng up right in front of him.

"Actor or Singer?" Layla asked looking up at him expectantly.

"Huh?"

"Do you work for an actor or do you work for a Singer?" She repeated, this time more slowly.

"Oh, singer."

"Yeah baby! Hand it over." She stuck out her hand towards Mandy who slapped a hundred dollar bill into it.

Now completely confused Mike looked back and forth between the two new girls

"What was that about?"

"She thought you worked for an actor, I said singer, I won." Smiling at her victory Layla moved closer to bar, quickly chugging one of the two the remaining shot.

"Eww, did Vanessa order that?" She stuck out her tongue, causing the others to laugh.

"So who is he?" Mandy asked grabbing everyone's attention "Or should I say she?"

"He. And you'll have to come up to find out."

Mike smiled, realizing he now had the upper hand.

"Don't worry," he continued directly towards Gina "he does dance."

All three girls turned towards her, waiting for an answer. She looked down for a few seconds, contemplating her next move.

"On one condition."

"What's that?"

"You drink this." She handed him the remaining shot glass.

"Drink, drink, drink." The three girls challenged, bringing attention to their small group.

Have no chance, being very much on the spot, Mike threw back the shot cringing afterwards.

"That shit is nasty!" He coughed as on lookers laughed along with the girls.

"Come on you guys, let's go see who wants to play."

Mandy grabbed onto Layla's hand who then grabbed Vanessa's, who grabbed onto Gina's who reached out for Mike's.

"Don't be scared." She smiled waiting for him to grab hold.

Mike laughed, grabbing her small hand. This was about to get real interesting.

******

Justin discreetly glanced over the railing, Mike was still talking to them, which wasn't a good sign. It had been taking him way too long to get them back upstairs. But he could tell these weren't your everyday girls. Which only made the game sweeter.

All four girls had some shade of brown hair and that natural tan olive skin that you couldn't get in any tanning booth or fake bake lotion. And by the way they moved on the dance floor, damn, definitely not your everyday girls.

He couldn't stop himself from laughing when he saw Mike drink a shot of liquor. Mike hated liquor!

"What are you laughing at?" JC asked noticing Justin was spacing out of the conversation.

"Umm nothing." He tried playing it off as nothing but JC wasn't buying it.

"What are you looking-?"

"Hi Justin," An interruption in C cups came walking in between them. "Wanna dance?"

The girl standing before them looked no more than 19, even though she was wearing an outfit made for someone much older. Kind of like a walking Barbie , plastic tits and all. Justin smiled, completely distracted, causing him to miss Mike and the girls walking by right behind him.

"Go on J," Chris taunted, snatching his drink from his hand. "Dance with the girl!"

Justin shook his head, unbelievable. Pulling Barbie onto the dance floor, he did what he was expected too, play. But not before trying unsuccessfully to sneak a peak over the balcony.

It didn't take long for him to learn that the girl did not how to dance, she had absolutely no rhythm. She was doing stripper moves, treating him like a pole.

******

"So where's ya boy?" Gina asked as they settled into the booth.

"Umm he's around here somewhere, don't move."

"I wonder who it could be." Vanessa asked going through a list of names in her head. "Eminem?"

"He wouldn't come to this type of club." Mandy answered looking around for Gina's mystery man.

"John Mayer?" Layla asked a little to excited.

"Hmm I don't think so." this time Vanessa was the one to answer.

"Oh I got it!" 

All three girls head turned in Mandy's direction. 

"Clay Aiken!"

"MANDY" 

"That is not even funny." Gina cringed, she was getting worried. Who was this guy?

******

"Where is Justin?" Mike asked pratically charging up to the guys.

"Making a fool of himself." Trace nodded in Justin's direction. 

"An entertaining fool." Chris corrected, mocking the couple. 

"What up? Is everything ok?" JC asked.

"Yeah, J just wanted me to bring up this girl."

"Oh is she hot?" Chris asked, his eyes darting around the club for any woman that stuck out from the crowd.

"Yeah, they all are actually. And kinda crazy too."

"ALL!"

"How many are there?"

"Crazy! Just my type."

"Calm down boy." Trace could see that look in Chris' eyes, like the boy was in heat.

"So what are we waiting for let's go meet them."

All 3 guys looked up towards Mike waiting for him to lead the way.

"Ahh hell, but the one J is after is off limits. I know how y'all get."

"Cock-blocker."

"What was that JC? Got something stuck in your throat?"

JC laughed at Mike's choice of words "Nah my big man. Lead the way."

******

Justin watched the guys and quickly figured out Mike had gotten the girls to come upstairs. Letting his eyes wonder ahead he spotted her, bringing an instant smile to his face.

"Damn." He cursed outloud, not even realizing it. 

There she was, long legs crossed, long hair flowing and a smile that lit up the dark room.

"Damn." He repeated just as loud. Not even hearing what Barbie was saying.

"Hey Justin! Hello" the un-named girl waved her hands in front of Justin's face "Dude!"

"Huh? Oh what-Janet?"

"Jackie, and I said are you thirsty? I could really use drink from all this dancing."

Is that what you call that?

"Umm yeah sure. Why don't you go get them and I'll wait here."

Like now please! I got to get out of here.

Jackie looked up at Justin with disgust but then he flashed her that trademark Timberlake smile and she hurried off. Leaving Justin to make his way over to the table that now housed his 3 friend's and bodyguard.

They better not be cock-blocking.

Justin was within 3 feet of the table when he bumped into somebody. Actually not just somebody, one of his ex-girlfriend's, Alyssa.

"Justin hey what are you doing here?" Alyssa asked even though she had been scouting him out the entire night waiting for the perfect moment to "bump" into him.

"Nothing special, just here with the guys." he said motioning towards the table.

"Oh cool, let's go say hi."

Oh hell no!

"You know actually I was gonna head to the men's room first. But I'll see you around." Justin hurried off towards the men's room leaving Alyssa shocked and standing alone.

******

"Nice to meet y'all." Gina said looking over the 3 men standing before her.

Too Short, Too Goofy, Hmm he's cute

"So which one of you wanted to meet G?" Layla asked bluntly. She was never one to be shy.

"He's not here yet." Mike answered before any of the other guys could open their mouth.

"Where the hell is that boy!." he thought his eyes scanning the area. "I know I didn't drink that shit for nothing."

"Enough about him." Chris said bored already "Do you wanna dance?" he asked extending his hand to Layla.

"Yeah come on." JC chimed in reaching out for Vanessa who smiled something sexy.

As the 2 pair headed off Trace looked towards Mandy "Shall we?" he asked with a flirtatious look.

"Oh why not." she said standing up for one time in her life happy she wasn't tall.

"Thanks a lot!" Trace exclaimed pretending to be hurt by her comment as the two walked towards the dance floor.

Gina stood up to join her friends when Mike stood in front of her.

"Mike!"

"I don't think so. I didn't drink that shit for nothing."

Gina laughed and waved her fresh drink in front towards him before sitting back down.

"You know it's really rude of your friend to keep me waiting while my girls to get to have all the fun." she pouted uncrossing and crossing her legs again. Two of the guys looked kind of familiar but with the lightening and buzz she had going on she just couldn't remember from where.

With one hand on the cushion and the other one resting on her thigh holding her drink Gina started to get impatient. Something Mike noticed right away by her sudden silence.

"Wait here and don't move. I'll go find him." Mike hurried off leaving Gina all alone.
He better bring back Prince friggin William, she thought, either him or Colin. Either one would do.

******

Justin stuck his head out of the private bathroom to make sure the coast was clear. Seeing no threats he slowly made his way out and instantly spotted her sitting alone, looking a little frustrated. She already had a drink in her hand so getting her one would be useless. Quickly he headed back into the bathroom too look over what the attendant had in stock.

Breath mints Justin quickly grabbed one and popped it in his mouth.

Condoms reaching around to his back pocket he felt that he already had some in stock.

Lube, razors, Febreeze, nothing useful. Spotting a vase full of roses Justin quickly grabbed one shaking off the water and put 20 dollars on the counter before heading out again. This better work.

******

Gina sighed, one of her favorite songs was playing and here she was waiting for Prince Charming to arrive. Mike had passed by twice already telling her not to go anywhere. He was obviously having no luck finding the person but it was kinda funny to see him run around like a lost puppy. Laughing to her self at the thought Gina looked down at her empty glass and found a perfect excuse to get up. No one could blame her for being thirsty. Leaning forward she placed the empty glass on the table then stood up bumping right into someone.

"Damn"

© LaBellaAmor, JNB, 2007



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story