Speechless


Justin watched as the sun shined down on Gina face through the Gulf Streams small window. She looked so peaceful sleeping next him. Not a worry in the world, just this look of pure contentment.

"Excuse Mr. Timberlake." Looking to see the flight attendant standing over him smiling as well. "It's a Mr. Wright Sir, should I tell him you're still sleeping?"

This had been 6th, probably 7th time, Johnny had called. The first 3 he was actually sleeping but after that he was wide awake dreading the news he was going to hear.

"No I'll take it." Stretching his arms above his head he slowly stood up, fixing the blanket that he and Gina shared, making sure she was fully cover.

"Would you rather take it in the back Sir?" the flight attendant asked in a low whisper. "As to not wake her up?"

He looked down one more time nodding his head yes and making his way to the back of the jet. He didn't want to leave her but he knew he couldn't avoid the phone call forever.

Sitting down in front of one of the small tables he instantly spotted the red light flashing on phone, indicating someone was one hold. He knew the news was not going to be good but he also knew he couldn't hide forever, especially from Johnny.

"Hey Johnny what going on." He answered finally picking up.

"Where are you going?"  His managers voice was stern but he didn't sound as angry as Justin imagined.

"Hawaii." Justin didn't try to beat around the bush; knowing it would only make things worse.

"How long?"

"I'm thinking a week, maybe longer. Depends."

"A month. That's the time you're gonna need before this shit dies down."

Uh oh here we go. Adjusting himself in the chair Justin decide he better get comfortable for this lecture.

"Justin do you have any clue, any idea, what you did? What you're doing?"

"Yes and yes."

"Don't be a wise ass Justin, now is not the time."

"Sorry." he apologized taking another deep breathe. "What's the deal."

"My fucken phone has been ringing since 5 o'clock this morning that's the DEAL! Ken is flying out here just to handle shit JUSTIN. It's front page news, the media is fucken going crazy."

"Are there pictures-" He asked knowing that there probably was.

"Not of incident itself but they do have some of you two leaving the club and together in Malibu."

"Fuck."

"Yeah those aren't the only ones. Anything you want to tell me Justin?"

"Like what?"

"Like what you where doing with Cameron the other day by Sunset?"

"Fuck."

"Justin you can't do this! At least not in public."

"You act like I wanted people to see me with her!" He answered back a little too loudly.

"Well they did and she's thinking about going to the press, so let it all out now."

"Fuck."

"Justin this is not going to go away, you need to tell what you want this too look like!"

"I'll deal with Cameron."

"When? You are flying across the damn ocean as we speak. Just tell me the deal with this new girl. Friend, girlfriend, lover what? What are we doing with this one?"

Justin ran the labels off in his head. He knew what the truth was, she was his girlfriend. They cleared that up already. But did he want the world to know that? She said she didn't care, but he didn't know that. Especially with what was going on now. If they where back in LA he's pretty sure she would be having second thoughts. Shit she'd be running!

"Justin come on give me something. Ken is gonna be here soon, we need to release something."

"Why? Why do they have to know who she is, isn't it obvious?"

"Yeah but do we want to say that? And what about Cameron, she's telling everyone you two are still an item."

"That's not true, I'm done with her. That's something you can say. DONE, OVER, FINISHED!"

"So we are gonna go against her statement? This is gonna be a mess Justin."

"I don't care Johnny. I'm not with her, I don't want to have anything to do with her." Now he was starting to get angry and annoyed. Why didn't this girl just go away?

"Fine we'll go with that. And what about the fight in the club? Witnesses are talking."

"I don't know Johnny you figure it out, that's your job!" Ok now he was ready to hang up. He had a publicist for this shit.

"You wanna tell me what happen?"

He let out an aggravated sigh, letting Johnny know he was ready to hang up. "I was drunk, he was getting to close to my girl, I pushed him, that's it."

"What's this about you hitting her?"

"WHAT!" Jumping up, he practically knocked his seat over. "I never fucken hit a girl in my life Johnny don't come to me with that shit."

"Ok Justin calm down."

"Johnny you just asked me if I hit a woman! What type of shit is that? How can you ask me that?"

"I got it from here Justin ok? Calm the fuck down, I apologize. When you land stay in the house. I have a car picking you up at the airport and taking you to another location since they already know about the beach house."

"Ok."

"Justin are you sure this girl is worth all this?"

"Yeah." He sat back down, trying to calm his nerves.

"You thought this before-"

"Johnny I said I'm sure."

 

Gina slowly opened her eyes, all of Justin's words swimming around in head like a whirlpool. Cameron, hitting her, being sure about something. What did he mean he was sure, and what was obvious? Hearing the phone hang up she quickly closed her eyes. She wasn't sure who Justin was talking to but she knew it had to do with her and what happen. He was right, the media was having a field day. She couldn't even imagine the drama that was going down, but for some reason she wanted to know. She wanted to know what was being said about her, about them. She wanted to know why Cameron's name was being brought up and what she had to do with all this. Gina wanted to know and she sure was about to find out.


Media Madness

   
People Magazine
US Weekly


Tonight on ET we'll take you into to the club where Justin Timberlake and Jay Hernadez had their own Club Fight...


Next here on Access we tell you just who the girl is that these two Hollywood hunk's are fighting over...


Eye's Witnesses talk to ET on MTV about just what happen when a certain Hollywood actor got to close to Justin's new girl...


Tonight on The Insider we'll take you inside the club where it all happen...


Coming up next on E! we'll re-enact the entire fight from start to finish and investigate drugs rumors...





Spoiled. That was the first word that popped into Gina's head when they pulled up to the beachfront estate. Justin spoiled her. Their first date was unbelievable, but this was breath taking. She felt like she was staring at a live post card.

"Do you like it?" Justin asked stepping up behind her.

Gina was at a lost for words. She'd been to a lot of nice places but this one took the cake. "It's beautiful."

"Come on let's get inside. I'll show you around."

The two followed their chauffeur through the courtyard, past exotic flowers and plants, to a huge double door entrance.

"Is it just us two?" Gina asked as they stepped inside.

"Yep."

"Wow this is a big place for just two people. I could probably get lost in here."

Justin flashed her a flirty wink setting down his things next to the rest of the bags. "No you won't. I got you."

Gina was just as taken back with the inside of the mansion as she was with exterior. Placing her purse on the side entrance table she took in the homes welcoming feeling with its earth tones and natural colors. The grand stairs in front of them seemed like something for a fairy tale and the chandelier was just exquisite.

"Come on." Justin said grabbing her attention. "Let me show you around." He reached out for her hand and she gladly except it with a huge smile on her face. All her apprehensions from Justin's conversation earlier seemed to disappear and all she could feel was pure joy.




"This is insane!"

"I know, I drove by her apartment and they were outside the gate!"

Vanessa shook her head at what Mandy was telling her from other end of the cell phone.

"What are we going to do?"

"About what?" Vanessa asked

"About Jay and his little Cameron story. He still wants to meet us and tell us what he knows."

"I don't know Mandy I just don't trust him."

Mandy nodded her head even though Vanessa couldn't see her. "Yeah I feel you, but what reason does he have to lie to us. He doesn't even know us. Besides didn't you see what Cameron is saying?"

"Who hasn't." Vanessa mumbled. "Yeah but Justin's camp seems to be saying the opposite. She's looks like an idiot."

"I just think we should hear him out."

"I don't know Mandy, I'm gonna jump in the shower and try Gina's cell again. They should have gotten there by now."

"Ok but call me later."

"Ok."

The two hung up and Vanessa slowly walked towards her bathroom, a million thoughts running through her head. Her best friend, sister practically, ran off to Hawaii with some guy. Ok not just any guy, Justin Timberlake. Who turns out to be a very jealous man and might also be hiding the fact that he's still seeing his ex girlfriend. Who is going all over the place saying that they are still together even though his people are saying that they're not. Phew, talk about a mess. She never thought she'd see her friend's love life plastered across every tabloid and entertainment show across the country. But she wasn't surprised. She knew the moment Gina hooked up with Justin her life was going to change forever. Now it's just figuring out if it's for the good or the bad.




"And that's it. Well for the inside at least." They finally got to the last stop of the tour. The indoor pool.

"Wow, Justin this is just. Wow."

Justin laughed wrapping his arms around Gina's waist. "I'm glad you like it." he said as her arms made their way around his neck.

"Justin I-" She wanted to ask him about the conversation on the plane, about Cameron. But the look in his eyes told her not too. He was happy and so was she, she didn't want to ruin that.

"Yeah."

"I'm really happen we are here."

"Me too." he said giving her a skeptical look. "Buts that not what you where gonna say."

She looked away before looking back at him. "You're right, I'm sorry."

"For what?" he asked confused.

"This!" Gina took one huge step forward, letting go of Justin neck and pushing him in straight into the pool.

"G!" Justin quickly popped up to the surface. "Oh you're so gonna get it!" he could help but laugh at Gina who was in hysterics.

"Oh my god..." she laughed trying to catch her breath. "You should have seen your face..." she couldn't stop laughing. "I had to, you where so close to the edge."

"You're crazy you know that right?" he said holding swimming over the edge of the pool about to get out.

"And you're wet." Gina said taking in his muscle chest now perfectly viewing through his wet T-shirt. She knelt down close to him, but not too close, giving him a kiss on the lips.

Justin pushed himself up on his palms to reach her better, deepening their kiss. His wet shirt clinging to his body as his top half was exposed and bottom half still under water. Gina was so wrapped up in the kiss she didn't notice he was getting further away and she was bending further down. Until it was too late, she felt one of his arms wrap around her back and pull her down.

"Justin no!" she screamed going under and quickly popping back up.

"Baby you're all wet!" he teased splash water her way.

Pouting her lips, she went under again, coming back up see Justin was now right in front of her.

"You are so beautiful you know that right?" he asked

"And so are you." she complemented back with a smile.

He pulled her closer grabbing onto the back of her thighs, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. They stared intensively at each other as their bodies moved through the water.

"This is nice." she said after a few seconds silence. The only sound heard was the water moving around them.

"Very."

His eyes locked onto hers when her body finally met the pools wall. Her legs gripping tighter around him feeling his hands leave her thighs. The sound of water dripping came when Justin brought is hands up, to grab hold of the pools ledge. A smile still on his face as he moved in closer.
Gina couldn't take it anymore. Just the look alone he was giving was driving her crazy. He looked so sexy. She had to him, now! And if he didn't make a move, she sure the hell was.

As if reading her mind Justin leaned forward gently pressing his lips to hers. Gina reacted automatically, her lips parting as their bodies moved closer together. Just the feelings of her breast against him caused their wet kiss to heat up and grow more intense. His lower body moved closer to hers allowing her to feel the urge he held in his pants. Damn, he was on fire for her. He needed to feel her.

Reaching down she slid one one of her hands up his shirt, running it over his sculpture abs and chest. Smiling when she heard him gasp at her sudden touch. Now holding her body up with his own Justin's hands made their way to her waist. She knew where they were going and that only caused her to kiss him harder. Just when he was under her shirt the sound of a telephone broke the silence.

Justin groaned feeling Gina pull away, resting his forehead against hers.

"They probably want to make sure we got here." she said after the phone rang a third time.

Justin smiled, looking up towards her and planting a wet kiss her nose. "You're right."

Reaching down, he picked her up and put her on the pool ledge with no problem. The whole time Gina watching his muscles thanks to his wet T-shirt.

"Oh cold." she said wrapping her arms around her chest as Justin got out beside her. "Damn straight." he said standing up, reaching for her hand. "There should be robes in there." he said pointing towards the sauna. "Why don't you grab some and I'll go yell at who ever is bothering us."

Gina laughed as she jogged towards to the sauna and Justin over towards the high tech area of the pool. Complete with a mounted flat screen, computer, phone and even a mini fridge. Talk about pampered.

"Hello?" Justin answered wondering who was all ready calling them.

"Hey baby!" Lynn's voice came cheerily through the phone. "You guys get there ok?"

"Oh hey mom."

"Did your flight go ok?"

"Yeah, hey mom-"

"Tell her I said hi." Justin spun around to see Gina wrapped in a short white robe with obviously nothing else on underneath, her long hair was wet and falling over her clevage causing her too look even sexier.

"Did you hear me Justin?" Lynn's questioning voice came through.

"Umm yeah, what?" Justin snapped out of the trance Gina held on him and put his attention back on the conversation.

"I said did you need anything?"

"No, Gina says hi."

"Hi sweetie."

"My mom says hi." he said as Gina handed him a robe.

"So Justin how long you all plan on staying there?"

"A week why?"

"Oh baby I think you're gonna need more than a week."

"Mom-"

"Ok, I'm sorry you're on vacation you don't need to hear all that."

"Thanks mom."

"Well let me let y'all go. Tell Gina I said bye."

"K ma I'll call you."

"K baby, bye."

"Bye."

Justin turned his attention completely on Gina who was fiddling with TV.

"NO!" Justin said trying to stop her from turning it on. But it was too late.



Gina jumped when she heard Justin yell but her attention stayed focus on the TV. There she was staring back at herself and some reporter was talking about her father.

"Gina you don't want to see that." Justin said reaching for the power button.

"Wait." she reached out and stopped him. "That's not true!" she exclaimed hearing the reporter say something about her father being the CFO of his company.

"Huh?"

Gina let go of Justin's hand and turned off the TV herself. "He's the CEO and president." she said smiling seeing the look of relief on his face. "Don't worry Justin, I'm in no rush too see this trash just like you." Justin smiled "Besides they are going to say what they want to. If it's true or not right?"

"Yeah." Justin said still smiling at her reasoning.

"So why bother watching? Besides if there was anything they know that I don't you would tell me."

Wrapping his arms around her waist he rubbed his nose against hers. "You're amazing you know that?"

"Yeah, actually I do." she answered with a giggle.

Justin let out a laugh of his own letting go of her to remove his shirt. "You need to stop before I push you back into that pool."

Quickly Gina looked away when she saw Justin go for his pants. "Yeah, yeah." she said focusing her attention anywhere but on him. "I got you good though."

Justin grabbed a hold of her forearm pulling her attention his way. "You hungry?" he asked now adorned with only a robe just like her.

'Hungry for you.' Gina thought. "Yeah, I am actually."

"Cool let's go see what the chef is gonna whip is up."

"Chef?"



Vanessa looked across the table at the person she now considered an enemy. Jay Hernandez. She decided to come and meet him to hear his side of the story and so far she wasn't buying it.

"I wouldn't lie Vanessa, I don't even know your girl. But I saw them together."

Vanessa picked up her ice tea to take a sip watching Jay with her eyes the entire time. Trying to get a read on him, trying to see if he was telling the truth.

Finally putting down her drink she decided to give some sort of benefit of doubt. "Just because you saw them together doesn't mean that they are still seeing each other. They where together for a long time and he's publicly saying they are no longer a couple."

"Yeah but she is saying they are."

"And who is looking stupid here? She is, she looks desperate."

"Nessa look, I'm just telling you what I saw. If your girl is down for that then cool. If not let her know I'm interested, that's it."

Picking up her bag from arm of the chair she flashed him a tight smile. "Thanks Jay, I just don't think you realize she's taken." she said standing up.

"We'll see." With that Jay tossed a magazine on the table, a picture of Justin hugging Cameron smack dab in the center. "The media has a way of getting to people." he continued as Vanessa sat back down, picking up the magazine. "Especially those not in the business."

Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Gina's a smart girl, she's knows what she's doing." she said throwing down the magazine "These pictures could have been taken years ago. I'm not stupid Jay and neither is my girl."

Vanessa stood back up with the intent to leave.

"Like I said we'll see. You have my number." Jay called out to her.

"Bye J."

Turning around she made a beeline for the exit. She needed to talk to Gina and she needed to talk to her quick.



Gina leaned back in her seat, slowly sipping the white wine Justin had so graciously poured for her. They had finished eating awhile ago and the chef was long gone. The conversation between then was so good they remained in their seats, laughing and enjoying each other company. Just simply talking. Soon the candles started dyeing down and they both knew it was time to get up. Justin was talking going back to work with a personal trainer and Gina's mind went straight to their little session earlier in the pool. She could remember exactly how Justin looked without his shirt on and was starting to picture him that way sitting across from her.

"So you think that's cool?" he asked seeing the smile on her face.

"Huh. Umm yeah I think that's a wonderful idea." she said putting down her glass.

Justin started laughing. "Did I loose you somewhere in there?"

Gina blushed "No." she said squirming in her seat a little.

"So you'll come with me?"

"Yeah, sure." she didn't know where or what he was talking about but whereever he wanted to go she was willing to follow. "Should we start cleaning up?"

"Oh we don't have too. I can call Mary and she can do it. The service house is right next door."

Gina laughed. "Justin please." she said standing up and grabbing her plate.

"But were on vacation!" he whined.

"Justin." Gina called walking towards to the kitchen.

"Fine, but I'm not doing dishes."

Gina laughed as she walked past him to get more things when she heard footsteps coming from behind her.

"Oh no Gina please I can do that." a tiny voice came from in front of her. She looked up to see Mary, one of the maids Justin introduced her too earlier, with her arms full of things from the table.

"Hey Mary." Justin said walking back into the dining room with a huge smile on his face.

"Justin did you call her?" Gina asked shaking her head at him.

"Oh no, I was just on my way home and wanted to make sure everything was taken care of. Justin actually gave me the rest of the week off." Mary was all smiles as she removed the stuff from Gina's hands.

"Oh."

Justin stuck his tongue out at her from behind the older woman causing her to smile. "Well at least let me help you." she said reaching for a plate.

"It's ok Gina, I'm all set. Besides I think Justin has other plans in mind." Mary turned away from her making her way past Justin towards the kitchen. "Everything is all set Justin." she said walking by him.

Gina was a little confused, which was obvious from the look on her face, as Justin walked towards her.

"What was that about?"

"It's a surprise." he replied reaching out for her hands.

"A surprise?"

"Yeah, so go change." he kissed her cheek softly "Into something sexy." he added.

Gina couldn't help but smile from ear to ear upon hearing Justin's words.

"I'm going to make sure everything is all set." he continued kissing her again. "So you-" and again "Go upstairs and get all sexy." he kissed one last time on the lips before letting go of her hands "I'll knock on the door and come get you in about 20 minutes."

"You're not going to throw in the pool or something?" she asked getting a little suspicious.

"No." he assured "But you are gonna get wet."

Just when he thought her smile couldn't get any wider it did. She was beaming and so was he. He just prayed to god that everything was set up as planned.

"K, I'll go change!" she said grabbing his hand before he could get away. "But you better not throw into the pool."

Justin crossed his heart with his index finger and disappeared through the dining room door leaving Gina to fend for herself.

'This is gonna be fun.' she thought feeling her heart beat against her chest. To say she was excited would be an understatement.


Setting things up took longer than expected. It had been a half-hour and Justin was just changing into his black silk boxers. The island temperature was warm enough so he didn't need to put a shirt on. Checking himself out on last time he was happy with what he saw. Grabbing the red silk scarf he exited the guestroom and made his way to the master bedroom. 'This is it.' he thought running over all the steps he had in place hoping he didn't forget nothing. Reaching the bedroom door he took one last deep breath before knocking. 'I hope she didn't fall asleep.' he wondered knocking again a little harder. Two seconds after the door open and Justin was in shock. She took his breath away.

Gina was adorned with a black night gown. It had a corset type top that show off her cleavage beautiful and a side split high enough to show off her legs and all of her curves. Not sure what to do with her hair she decided to leave it down in its natural loose curls. She looked beautiful leaving Justin at a lost for words.

"I thought you forgot about me." she said hearing music coming from downstairs.


Where you been baby
Waited for you all day
Waited for you to use the key
That opens my place
My heart starts trembling
As I hear your footsteps pace
Lock opened, doorknob turned
There appeared your face



Justin couldn't hold back. Taking a step closer to her he ran his hand through her hair holding onto the back of her head he leaned in kissing her lips sweetly. Instantly her hands grabbed a hold of his waist, pulling him even closer. He could feel their kiss growing more intense and pulled back.

"You ready?" he asked still inches from her face.

Gina just nodded her response, still feeling hot from their kiss. As soon as she opened the door she thought she was going to die. The feeling of his bare chest against her was indescribable she couldn't help but reach out from him. When he pulled away it was torture.

"Here put this on." turning her around Justin wrapped the red scarf over her eyes. "Can you see?" he asked turning her back around to face him.

"No." she giggled. "What are you up too?"

Justin moved his hands in front of her face, getting no reaction. "K grab hold of my arm."

Gina took a step forward, holding onto Justin's arm tight. "Justin, I can't see." she said walking extremely slow.

He couldn't stop laughing "Don't worry I got you."

"Justin I swear, if I end up in any type of water I'm so gonna kick your ass."

"Calm down." he laughed harder reaching the stairs. "Ok we're gonna take a step."

She stopped in her tracks reaching for the scarf but Justin stopped her. "Justin! I can't walk down all these stairs blind!"

She was right, with her pace it would take them an hour. "Fine." he gave in.

Next thing Gina knew she was being lifted off of the ground and into Justin's arm. "No wait, Justin you're gonna drop me!"

He took a step down catiously. "No I'm not. Stop moving." he couldn't wipe the smile from his face. Feeling her hold get tighter on his kneck he pretended to cough. "Gina don't choke me."

"Don't drop me!"

"Don't touch that scarf!" he warned feeling her grip loosen.

"I'm not!" she laughed.

He started to walk faster. "I swear Gina if you do, I will be so mad at you."

Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs he carefully put her down, making sure the scarf was secure.

"Promise me you can't see." he said dangling his fingers in front of her covered eyes.

"I promise." she said a small smile forming on her face.

"Gina!"

"I can't, but when can I take this thing off."


Going outta my head I think I'm loosing all my mind
Drive me crazy burning candles making love all night
Feels so strange it feels so crazy to be in your world
In your arms lost for words
You've got me!


Justin grabbed her hand, wrapping it around his arm. "Come on, just a little ways more."

She could feel them walking towards the back of the house and had a feeling they where going outside.

"Are we going outside?" she asked hearing familiar music fading in.

He sucked his teeth. "Yes Gina." he said sounding disappointed that she figured that part out. "I should have spun your ass around."

She laughed feeling her feet touch the patio floor. "I love this song." she said hearing the music more clearly.

As the song played, she sank into Justin's muscular arms.

"Come on, only a few more steps I promise."

He guided her past the outdoor pool and towards the private walk that lead to the beach.

"You're gonna feel sand." he said just as they stepped onto it.

"Ok." her heart was beating a million miles an second. In the distance she could hear the waves crashing onto shore but could tell they where still far away from the ocean.

"J?" Feeling Justin's arm leave her side she stopped in her tracks. "Justin?"

"Shhhh." Stepping up behind her he softly kissed her shoulder and slowly removing the scarf.

The moment she opened her eyes she gasped. "Justin."


You've got me
You've got me
You've got me
You've got me speechless


She couldn't believe what she was seeing her.She could hardly speak. "Justin how did you-"

"Shhh." he whispered from behind her. "Do you like it?"

She was speechless, she didn't know what to say. Set up before her was something she wouldn't have dreamed of a million years.

There was a bed on the beach. Canopy style adorned with white bedding and white curtains flowing almost magically in the warm island air. Surrounding the bed seemed to be a blanket of red rose petals trailing all the way to her feet. White candles adorned both sides creating a perfect walkway. The dim patio lighting behind them created the perfect ambiance to this dream come true.

Gina could feel her eyes water up, feeling so emotional. Turning around to face Justin she pressed her lips gently to his.

"I love it."

Justin ran his hands down Gina's arms, grabbing a hold of her hands at the end. Bringing them both towards his face he kissed them, before pulling her closer causing her to hold onto his shoulder.
A sexy smile now adorning both of their lips he snaked his arms around his waist lifting her up and she wrapped her legs around his middle.

"I'm taking you to bed now." he said, his voice deep and sultry.

Gina couldn't help but lick onto her bottom lip a motion that caused Justin to go straight for them. His lips crashing onto hers with such force that she had to hold to him tighter. Feeling herself fall back she let go as her body hit the mattress, her hair flowing out behind her. Justin stood before her taking in every curve her body held, savoring the sight. She was absolutely gorgeous and he wanted to know all of her. To explore every inch of her body. Gina move herself up, towards the head of the bed, as Justin slowly made his way towards her. Every muscle in his stomach tightening with each movement. Finally landing beside her.


Laying so closely
I feel your skin rubbing and touching me
Only sweat between us
Feeling you kissing and pleasing me
I rub your back
I kiss your neck
I know that you love when we touch like that
I can feel you need me
Feels so good to me
Feels so good to me


Desire spread like wildfire over his body. Even as he thought he wanted to take it slow, Justin's mouth brushed against her lips. It was impossible for him to stop their lust for each other. They waited far too long.

Gina crushed her lips to him, heat and tension lighting up inside her. Justin hands ran down her back unzipping her top, his hands move to her shoulder while the other one caressed her hair as he pulled down the straps. Pulling back his eyes glistened seeing her there. Resting her head on the pillow beneath her he slowly trailed his fingers down her collarbone and cupped her right breast. She gasped when she felt his tongue flick one nipple and then the other before his mouth curled around the hardened tip. She squeezed her eyes shut as he licked and nibbled, then withdrew. Over and over, until she couldn't bear the sweet torture. She pulled him above her, crazy with anticipation.

He kissed that wonderfully sensitive spot below her ear. Her breath caught in her throat when his teeth gently closed on her earlobe.

"Slow." he whispered to her.


Going outta my head I think I'm loosing all my mind
Drive me crazy burning candles making love all night
Feels so strange it feels so crazy to be in your world
In your arms lost for words
You've got me!

You've got me
You've got me
You've got me
You've got me speechless


His mouth covered hers in a long, heated passionate kiss that let her know how much he wanted her too. Her lips parted, and she felt a sudden jolt of pleasure all the way down to her toes when his tongue went in search of hers. Her arms wrapped around his waist, as she began to stroke and caress him. She could feel the bard muscles of his back under her fingertips, and when her hips began to move restlessly under him, she felt him tremble. She tugged on the waistline of his boxer, trying to get them past his hips.

"Slow down, baby," he said with a sexy smile. "We've got all night."

Looking into his eyes she realized that was the problem. She wanted him more than one night. She wanted forever, but she didn't know if that was possible and so she decided to take what she could get.

They shared another hot, tongue-thrusting kiss, and then he pulled away, he stripped off his boxer. The sight of his naked body overwhelmed her because he was perfect in every way imaginable.
She reached for the straps of her dress but he stopped her. "Let me." Slowly, he pulled it down and tossed it aside. His fingers circled her belly button, then moved lower.

She sucked in her breath, "Wait," she whispered.

"You don't like it?"

His fingers were magical. "Yes.." she tried to say her breathing becoming more intense "Yes, but if you don't stop, I'll..."

She couldn't go on. He was driving her insane, teasing her, setting her for him. His head dipped, and he began moving his tongue his between her breasts. He kissed each one, his tongue stroking her nipples until she was arched half off the bed. He moved down her body, kissing every inch of her skin until she cried out with pleasure. Then he moved lower until his mouth was between her thighs. She clung to him as he brought her to an ecstasy again and again with his mouth. But just when she was reaching the explosive point, he stopped and pulled away.

He was driving her crazy, and he could feel her pain. But he wanted to satisfy her like no other. When he thought she couldn't take it anymore, he felt her hand wrap around his member and began to stroke him over and over again. Consumed with the waves of pleasure now coursing through his body, he stopped her before she could go any further. Knelling before her he roughly parted her thighs. Then finally, at long last, he lifted her hips and sank himself deep inside her.


Yes, yes, yes
Yes, yes, yes
Speechless, all I can say
Yes, yes, yes,
All I can say is
Yes, yes, yes, yes


She moved forcefully, arching up against him to take him deeper. Cries of pleasure leaving her mouth as he pulled out and then thrust into her once again, then again and again and again. Justin wanted to tell her how perfect she was as they stared into each other eyes, but he couldn't get the words out. The sounds escaping only those of pure lust and hunger for more. The intensity of the pleasure and feelings flooding through his body was too overpowering. She wouldn't let him slow down. He buried him face inside her neck, and with one final thrust, they climaxed together while she held him close.

It took a few minutes for both of them to recover. Gina smile a small laugh escaping her lips, she let out a sigh of relaxation as she traced the tattoo on his upper back. Smiling as well he leaned down and gently kissed her lips.

"You know what my favorite thing about you is?" Justin whispered.

"What?"

He put his hand on her breast. If she weren't so tired she would have asked him why men have such an obsession. Then she suddenly realized just where his hand was pressed. He had placed his hand over her heart.


Kiss me
Hold me
You've got me
Speechless


Please, please, please review. I love to hear what you guys think. It helps so much! Thanks



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story